• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle gathering in central pa?

manonthemoon111

Would there be anyone interested in having a gathering in Lancaster, York, Harrisburg or anywhere around these areas? Depending on where people are from we'll find the easiest location. Nothing too fancy, maybe get a hotel for a night or if someone has a house in one of these areas that would be great. Hopefully we can have some females as well, and all male male party doesnt sound to appealing...let me know!

Man,

We have talked about this before. If there is interest, I would be willing to help with arrangements.

MrTicklee

ok

Yeah I see a lot of people saying their going to do something..i'm just seeing if we have any interest first and by who. When i see theres some people we can start to plan for it

A Very Ticklish Guy

Based on the previous posts, I believe there is an interest; however, let's keep in mind that NEST is coming in May. So, if something is to be planned, it should be somewhere halfway between now and NEST (just my opinion).

Fire....how ya been?

A Very Ticklish Man

I have been good, my dear. How about you?

Glad to hear. I've been doing well also. I look forward to the opportunity to finally meet you, assuming we manage to get something planned here.

Are you going to NEST this coming year?

If anybody is still checking this thread and this is atleast somewhat likely to happen, I think I'd be interested. It would be my first gathering or anything of the sort. Being as how I'm newly single after quite some time, I would welcome some extra interaction with new people. This idea was mentioned before in a thread on the Personals forum, I think a good number of people would be interested, even if it was just getting together for some drinks and conversation. I'll keep checking back.

Well

Well I wanted it to happen in early January, just a small gathering with a few people but I left for TN already.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back