• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grinding It Out, On The Road, And At Home,, &, Warnings, That A Man Will End Up Alone

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Grinding It Out, On The Road, And At Home,, &, Warnings, That A Man Will End Up Alone

The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. It did not go particularly well. The Paradise Islanders began the trip in New York, by losing three straight games to the Mets. When the Good Guys went to Atlanta, they did win two of three from the Braves. Then, things went sour again, as the Good Guys lost two of three to the Astros in Houston. They returned home, after the long, unsuccessful, road trip, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the teams from the midwest.

While the Good Guys were on the trip, the calm that had existed between Mitch and Naomi on the previous homestand, deterioriated as rapidly as when a thunderstorm dampened a previously beautiful day. Naomi and Mitch had several argumentative sessions on the computer and the phone, during which Naomi boasted how "She was showing her love for Mitch, by taking time away from socializing with friends, to work on her relationship with him, and Mitch, in turn, was showing nothing to her, by having uninspired conversations with her, and acting like he didn't care about their marriage anymore, or whether they would remain together, or divorce". Mitch, in turn, snapped back that maybe they "just didnt have anything in common anymore, and that maybe they never had, other than baseball, tickling, bondage and feet". Naomi retorted that they did in fact have many things in common, but that Mitch was just at fault, for not ever finding those things which they did have in common, to talk about. Things got particularly ugly, when Naomi reiterated her "Drop Dead Date", of the end of the current season, for Mitch to "Fix Things", or that it would be over between them for good. All in all, circumstances between the couple were very ugly, and not looking like they were going to improve.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he was met by a raging Naomi at the door: "Get the fuck out of my sight, asshole. Man who has given up! Why did you come home to me, if you've given up on our marriage? Why dont we just go see divorce lawyers tomorrow?!" Naomi ranted. "How the fuck have I "given up"? I was online with you every night you were home to be with me. It was you who missed certain nights because you had to go out with whoever the fuck you were with!!" Mitch shot back. "I was talking to movie people about WORK, Mitchell! WORK is a word you dont or wouldnt understand, because all you have ever done is play ball for a living! I want to try and line things up, for a movie, after the season, whether we are together, or not!" Naomi fired back. "Fine, witchface, hit below the belt, that I have never WORKED. Let me ask you something, bitch, if I have never "WORKED", why the fuck have you stayed with me for over 20 years? Why didn't you go find yourself an actor, like hunky Russell Crowe? Someone who WORKS like you do?" Mitch yelled in reply. "I have stayed with you, because I married you when I was a young girl, and I have loved you for most of the last twenty four years. I vowed to you that we would be together for life, and I have three beautiful grown children with you. Lately, with the way we have been getting on, and the way you have been acting, I ask myself every day why I have stayed with you!" Naomi screamed. Mitch shook his head: "I dont know anymore" Naomi seethed: "What dont you know, Mitchell? Tell me, what dont you know? If you really have given up, tell me, and let's tell our grown kids, support them through it, and go our seperate ways. I dont want to spend the next six months like this. If you havent given up, then for God's sake, try. Let's try together, and I know we can make this work, or, even if we cant, we will at least have given it our all!" Naomi said. "I'm going to try" Mitch said. "Okay, why dont you go to the guest room for a few nights, let's calm down, and then come sleep with me after a while. We both need time to cool off" Naomi said. Mitch nodded his head, went to his and Naomi's bedroom, undressed, unpacked his clothes, and then went to the guest room.

The next night, the Good Guys began their nine game homestand, with a game against the Pirates. About 25,000 attended on a clear evening. Gil Bellows started, and was masterful, pitching eight shutout innings, as the Good Guys broke a scoreless tie, with a two run eighth inning, for a 2-0 win. Charlize Theron scattered three runs, on six hits ,in six innings, the next night, as the Good Guys rallied from a 3-1 deficit, with a four run seventh inning, and posted a 5-3 victory. Neve Campbell got lit up on Wednesday night, allowing eight runs, in less than five innings, in what would be an 8-4 defeat.

Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi, still sleeping in seperate rooms, attended counseling. "Our situation deteriorated during the road trip. We aren't sleeping together, and I again gave him a "Drop Dead" date for the end of our marriage. We agreed to have a breather from each other for a few nights, and now here we are. Are you still with me, Mitchell, or have you given up?" Naomi asked. "I'm still with you" Mitch said. "Okay, thats good" Naomi replied. The couple tried talking honestly during the hour long session. They left the session, not knowing if they had really solved anything, but, that evening, before bed, Naomi said to Mitch :"Come sleep with me. We've both earned something for trying to work on this. Let's just make love, and try to put the other things out of our minds. I told you that we dont always have to be totally in sync when we have sex" Naomi said. Mitch went to bed with Naomi, and the couple made love. There was minimal tickling, and foot worship. After it was over, there were many feelings. A feeling of wanting to honestly try to work on their problems, and a feeling of neither of them really wanting to let go.

The Cubs came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook started, and got bombed, allowing seven runs in five innings, of a 7-4 setback. Things didn't get any better on Saturday night, as Hayden gave up four homers, in a 6-2 defeat. Gil Bellows had the ball on Sunday afternoon, a sunny, dry, 85 degree day, in front of a crowd of almost 40,000. That day, the Good Guys got even for the two blowouts, by hitting five home runs. The only run Gil allowed came on an error, and the Good Guys avoided the sweep, with a 6-1 victory.

The Cardinals entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Charlize Theron pitched on Monday night, and got hit hard, for four runs in five innings, in a 4-1 loss. Neve Campbell took the ball on Tuesday night. She pitched a solid game, allowing two runs into the seventh inning, as the Good Guys rallied from a 2-1 deficit in the seventh, to score four times, for a 5-2 win. Rachel Leigh Cook went to the mound on Wednesday, a sunny, moderately humid, 86 degree day, in front of about 30,000. Cook kept the Good Guys in the game, giving up three runs in six innings. The Paradise Islanders went to the bottom fo the eighth with the game tied, when Ed Burns hit a solo homer, to give the Good Guys the lead. Kate Hudson finished up in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 4-3 win, that completed a winning, but subpar, five and four homestand. Trouble seemed to abound both on field, and off. Now, the team prepared to head to Pittsburgh the next night, with uncertainities abounding on all fronts.

The team held its Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Cubs. The featured lee would be actress Isla Fisher, who appeared in such movies as "Wedding Crashers", and "Definitely, Maybe." Isla and Naomi had been close friends for several years. Isla was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a black bra and panties. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on Isla's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NEEEEEOOOO! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, tickling Isla on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, counting her ribs, as she squeaked:HEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHE! OH MY GOD NEEEOOOO! HEEHEHEHEHEEEE! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was next, attacking Isla on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she bucked her legs:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE! Mitch, who was the team's resident expert foot tickler, looked to Naomi for approval, before going in for the tickle. Naomi nodded her head in approval, and Mitch approached Isla's bare feet, tickling them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over her mega sensitive bare feet, soles, and toes. Isla went ballistic, shrieking with laughter and giggles, and begging for mercy, , while wiggling her toes every which way: HHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEH! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! IAM SO TICKLISH! GET OFF OF ME! NEEOOOOOO! PLEASE NO MORE! NEEEOO! PLEASEEEEE! NEEEOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the extremely ticklish Isla was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. When Naomi reached the airport, she shut the engine to the car off: "We cant give up, Mitchell. We have to keep working on it. If we give up, we wont have given it our best. I've never known you to be a quitter in the nearly quarter century I know you. You must not give up now. " Naomi said. Mitch nodded his head, and said quietly: "Okay". "Have a good trip, and I'll see you next Sunday" Naomi said, giving Mitch a kiss goodbye, as he exited the car, and headed toward the team plane, that would take the Good Guys to Pittsburgh.

So, it had been a subpar homestand of ups and downs. Now came a ten day road trip for Mitch and the Good Guys. Would fortunes improve? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well things look down for the Good Guys and bleak for Mitch and Naomi. There are a lot of issues that have sprung up between them and it may be impossible to repair them all. Perhaps separation is an inevitable consequence of failing to acknowledge the others unique personality and needs. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, things are not looking good at all for the couple. It remains to be seen whether they can do a last minute save, or whether they finally go their seperate ways this time.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Good story mitch!

I cant see it, I mean after 25 yrs of marriage there has got to be something to keep them together

Thank you, windowguy, your praise is appreciated. You are correct that there is something which keeps Mitch and Naomi going after 25 years of marriage. The question is: Will that "something" continue to be enough?

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back