• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making Love (and tickles):part 2 F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
The next night... and I'm already tied down. This was gonna be interesting. I'm ticklish everywhere and Sammi, my girlfriend, knew it. She didn't blindfold me as I had done to her the previous night, but a small part of me wanted her to. She circled me, like a vulture circling it's prey.
"Well, get on with it.", I said. The anticipation always gets me. It's like a kind of fear, even though I know she won't hurt me. But when you're nude at the whim of someone who knows all of your spots, it drives you crazy!
"Where should I begin?", she asked teasingly as she removed her blouse, allowing her double-D breasts to jut out at me. She had a devilish look in her eyes as she climbed on top of me.
"You're so sensitive...". She lightly dragged her nails down my arms, causing me to shiver.
"...that I don't know where to start." Her nails reached my underarms for a second... but a second was all it took. I yelped and jumped. She loved the reaction.
"There's one tickle spot.", she teased. "Why don't I count them?".
She then proceeded to drag her nails down my sides slowly. I was squirming and giggling, trying to escape her touch, but to no end.
"Hehehehehe"
"Cootchie Cootchie Coo, baby. You had so much fun teasing me last night that I'm sure you won't object to the same treatment. Tickle Tickle Tickle!
"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha"
She brought her nails back up to my chest and lightly pressured my ribs, making me wiggle like a worm on a hook.
"Aaawwww, there's another one." I could only laugh as I felt myself blushing. I was hers... and she knew it.
"Now, how about your tummy?", she asked as she batted her eyes at me. The sight of her breasts and the feel of her nails against my skin was bringing my member to direct attention... But my stomach is one of my worst spots.
"No... Please.", I begged, but to no avail as she stuck her tongue into my bellybutton and gently swirled it around. I howled!
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOO! STOOOOOOPPPP! IT TICKLESSSSSSS!"
She lifted her head to wink at me.
"I know, tickleboy. That's the point."
She blew an atomic raspberry into my bellybutton and I thought I would knock her off the bed when I jumped. Then she got up. I used the time to catch my breath. It wasn't easy. Especially when I saw her move to my feet.
"Oh, no."
"Oh, yes.", She replied. She started fluttering her fingertips along my soles causing me to giggle frantically.
"Hehehehehehehehehehe"
"Cootchie Cootchie Coo! My baby-boy has ticklish feetsies, doesn't he? Tickle Tickle Tickle! Gootchie Goo!"
Then she reached my toes. I tried to curl them in defense, but all she had to do was give my insteps a quick tickle to make me surrender. She then grabbed my toes and lightly tickled under the bases. I was screaming with laughter while she giggled sweetly at my reaction. I wanted to jump out of my skin. After a few moments, she stopped.
"Now for the main event.", she said with a twinkle in her eye. She slowly dragged herself up my body. Her nipples tickled my knees and thighs as she made her way up to my hips. I was as stiff as a board at this point and she used that to an advantage, gently flicking the tip of her tongue against my balls. I couldn't take it, let alone when she lifted my ballsack and flicked her tongue right underneath. I thought I was going to die. She then switched to using her fingertips, lightly fluttering them against my sweetest of sweet spots.
"Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle! Gootchie Gootchie Goo! My my, your face is so red, hon. Is this bothering you? Tickle Tickle Tickle! I thought you would enjoy this. I guess I'll need to bring in re-inforcements."
"W-What do you mean?", I gasped, trying to catch my breath. Then I saw it... the make-up brush I had used the night before to attack her nipples. She teasingly drew it between her breasts to get my attention. It did.
"Ready, honey?", She asked. As if I had any say in the matter. Then she did it. She lifted my ballsack once again to tickle my perineum with the brush. I broke out laughing but felt like I would cum at the same time.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Yay! I found your biggest tickle spot!", She cheered. "Cootchie Cootchie Coo! I'm gonna tickle you to death little boy! Tickle Tickle Tickle!"
She kept this up until I thought I would pass out. Then she climbed on top of me and put me inside of her. She rocked back and forth so slowly while letting the brush tickle my lower tummy. I came with her in a matter of moments and, after she untied me, we fell asleep in eachother's arms. It was the best night of my life, and I was sure that there were many more to come.

End.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back