• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fear and Loathing In Los Angeles (based on a novel from Hunter S. Thompson)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
I, Tom Hunter, professional gonzo journalist am embarking on a trip to Los Angeles, California. Traveling with Barbara Boyle, my agent. I have an agent because I have written several books and need her for representation. Now that I am rich, I just work as a journalist for Lust, an adult magazine that keeps me busy. My latest assignment is to attend the Adult Expo in Los Angeles, which is sponsoring a Tickling Convention. My job is to attend the convention and interview some of the guests who are signed up for it. That and I have to write down what I observe at the convention. My agent is going with me as she has vacation time, and thinks it’s best being that she represents me.

Driving in my purple 89 Cadillac, with my agent riding shotgun, it couldn’t be a better day for a road trip. Barbara is thirty five, ten years my senior. Beautiful, redheaded and busty, standing 5”8” without shoes. Dressed in her maroon business suit, white silk blouse, matching maroon stockings, and three inch high heeled black pumps, she looks anything but average pretty. I myself was no slouch, dressed in my navy business suit with red and black stripped tie.

We had quite the luggage indeed. Two suitcases and two briefcases both complete with laptops. There was also a bag that contained two ounce bags of marijuana as I am quite an avid fan of the so called drug. We were about an hour away from our destination, and so far there was no sign of any fascist John Q law enforcers around. The last thing we needed was to have our luggage rummaged through like we were Iraq’s being searched at an airport. Still, I had my doubts that we would be bothered, but you can never tell in this day and age.

“Before we go any further began Barbara, I feel that as your agent I should brief you before our arrival at the rendezvous”.

“Alright I said lighting a cigarette and taking a sip of my Diet Lipton tea, fire away Babs”. That was my nickname for her. If I wasn’t a mild mannered reporter, I would’ve have nicknamed her Boobs, in omage to her double Ds with an huge cleavage to match.

“Well, first of all, this isn’t your ordinary Adult Expo explained Barbara, because the guests are allowed to participate in the events. Normally, at an Adult Expo that has foot fetishism, guests are allowed to worship feet but not have the tables turned. That, and guests had to pay the models for the pleasure of worshipping their pretty peds. However at this expo, it’s different because guests don’t have to pay for anything with the exception of their hotel rooms.

“Interesting I say not really paying attention as I focus on driving, and does this mean I’ll get to interview some of the guests”?

“No, I’m saying your editor told me that you have to be one of the guests”?

“What, are you crazy, I’m a journalist, not a kinky adult expo attendee. This is not why I’m here, I coming to observe and write down what I see.

“Listen to me, Tom said Barbara firmly, I know that you are a professional. You’re the best gonzo journalist in the world. Which is why you need to partake in the events that transpire at this convention.

“I know, Babs, but I still am not sure that-

“Hold that thought interrupted Barbara, let me ask you a question. If someone told you that No Country For Old Men was a great movie, would you believe them and take their word for it. Or would you actually watch the movie and experience it for yourself so that you could not only enjoy it but understand it as well”?

I thought long and hard as I took another drag on my cigarette, the busty redhead had a point.

“Touché, Barbara, I stand corrected. Let’s stop at the store and pick up some tickling tools, as you said I’m a professional, so it’s best to be prepared eh”?

“I couldn’t agree more, honey said Barbara as she ruffled my hair that I spend so much time making sure it doesn’t stick straight up. Women, so much for the fairer sex.

As you can see, no tickling yet. Any ideas, thoughts, or opinons are welcome. Since it's Christmas, I'm going to ask you, the readers, what you'd like to see in this series.

Last edited:
One thing that you really need is to end every speaking role with quotations. Also, the punctuations go INSIDE the quotation marks.

Example:
"Okay Sam," said Martha, "We need to get going."

"Do we need any more beer?" asked Sam.

It makes it easier to tell when someone stops speaking and when the narration takes back over, not to mention easier on the eyes.

And of course, Barbara getting nude tickled all over is a must:evilha:

Already, I'm making those corrections right now, thank you for pointing them out dude! I could make Barbara swap her business suit for her birthday suit lol!

Anyone else, have any thoughts, opinons, or ideas. If so, please don't hesitate, I'm very open minded. If not, have a happy holiday anyway!!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back