• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last Flick M/F highly sexual but also sensual

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
This story was inspired by the tongue licking thread and could be considered a story request :)

The Last flick
by Tommytikl M/F, highly sexual but also sensual. All over tickling, feet tickling included but not main subject.

That last flick sent Lisa over the edge, her world exploded into stars of pleasure, as finger and tongue merged in tender agony.

An hour earlier…

“I never expected to find someone so close who enjoys tickling the way we do” said John in a nervous voice as he looked over Lisa’s naked feet.
John had some plans tonight, he and Lisa met on TMF a few weeks ago and after a few sessions, things had progressed rather quickly.
She looked John in the eye and said, “You have amazing hands, and I love the way your toes curl when I get to tickle you”. Lisa toes were wiggling while she said this and John was just about drooling with want.
John collected himself, exhaled and said, “I want to try something with you tonight but it is very intimate and I want to make sure you are ok with that.
Lisa stifled a giggle and said, “I love it when you are nervous, it means I am about to loose my mind”. She continued, “I am ok with whatever you have planned for me”.

John kissed her and replied in a cool voice, “You have no idea…”…be right back.
John returned with his “Bag o’ Tricks” which had actually grown since meeting Lisa.
He pulled out the 4, normal Velcro bondage cuffs and then pulled out two more but these cuffs were much larger.
Lisa’s eyes grew but didn’t say a word. She loved to watch him work, she loved the focus, no, intensity he had when preparing the bed, or chair, or wherever.
He then walked to Lisa and began undressing her, slowly, while whispering, “You won’t be needing these…”
John unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor, his breath hitched when her beautiful size C breasts were revealed. He then unbuttoned her jeans and said more to himself than her, “so sexy”.
Now she was standing before him with just the matching pink bra and panties she bought earlier that day, in anticipation of what was to come.
His index finger trailed over the strap of her bra, drawing little giggles from Lisa as she held still, but barely. His finger now trailed up her neck and glided over her ear.
She kissed him deeply at this point as she couldn’t stand it anymore.
John pulled away from her, dazed, then led her to the waiting bed. He had her lay down, face up and then grabbed a Velcro cuff and put it on her wrist. He did this with her other three limbs and then tied them to the bed. She was now tied as she had been for their session last week, now John continued.
He took the first of the big cuffs and attached it to her thigh, he had to control himself not to attack her right there. He tied the other end to the bottom of the bed and now her left thigh was flat against the bed, her knee bent naturally with her sole pointing up a bit. He repeated the same steps on her right thigh.
Lisa’s arms were up above her head, tightly held but not uncomfortable.
Her thighs were now flat against the bed, knees bent a bit and her feet were bound in cuffs. She wasn’t going anywhere.
He now undressed himself except for his silk boxers, which did nothing to hide his desperate arousal.
His eyes took her in, bound to her bed, with just bra and panties on, which matched her pink colored toes. She bit her lip nervously as she tested her bonds.
“I am not going anywhere; Don’t be too mean, Ok”

John laid next to her on the bed, and his fingers spread out over her belly, very lightly, slight spider tickles, more to produce goose bumps than giggles. He kissed her deeply and then pulled away saying, “I can’t promise anything tonight”. With that, his fingers found her ribs and pulled sweet giggles from her. She loved to hate this, his spider tickles were the worst, so gentle but so mean, almost, like his fingers knew exactly where to go to pull the best laughter.

His fingers trailed up her ribs and as he got close to her armpit, she whimpered and bit her lip again. Her pleading eyes did not stop John from wandering his fingers into her waiting underarm. His fingers trailed into the hollows pulling out full blown laughter from her now, he gave her a break after a minute and trailed his fingers up her arm to her elbow and slowly worked his way back down her arm.
She was trying to get away but she wasn’t going anywhere, not with the bondage and John laying on her.
“No,hahaha, heehee, stay our of thereeheeheheeh, it tickles too much!!”
John sneered and replied, “and that is with only one hand”, he moved and now both of his hands were in each armpit. Lisa was beside herself, “HAHAHHA, NEHAHAHH, Heyhahahhahah” He was tickling her with abandon, waiting for 3 little words… “HAHAHA, Anywheheheh but thereheheeheh” she yelled out now breathless, head thrashing, but not much else.
He slowed to gentle tickles again, letting her catch her breath, “so I can tickle you anywhere except here” his fingers poked each armpit for effect. Lisa exclaimed, “YES, ANYWHERE, just stop!!”

John actually giggled and said, “Ok, no more armpits, how about these toes!!!”

Before Lisa could protest, John had spun around and was now tickling her upturned soles and toes. “NO FAIRAHAHEHEHEHEHHEHE, OH My GOD, HAHAHEHEHEHEH”

John so loved tickling Lisa’s size 9 feet, the way they wiggled in his mouth, the way they curled when he tickle her soles, the way she screamed when he touched her heels. Lisa had high arches, a great big “grape” toe and toes that begged to be touched, esp. with pink nail polish on them.
All Lisa could get out was, “NOT the pinkie, NOT the PINKEHEHEHAHAHAH”,
John loved each reaction more than the next, her laughter changed with each spot but it was always laughter, there were never giggles when her feet were tickled. Just laughter, sweet laughter.

He heard a hitch in her laughter and slowed a bit, now tickling her ankles and calves.
John now pulled titters, giggles and squeals as he traveled up Lisa’s sexy smooth legs. As she regained some composure Lisa breathed, “You are so MEAN”. John crawled over Lisa’s body, his arousal landing squarely on her pink panties. Lisa practically ate John’s lips as they kissed. His hands now moving over her bra, and finding a front clasp, he whispered, “Naughty girl…”, and released her beautiful breasts from their confinement.
Lisa sucked in her breath as John’s fingers made first contact with her now exposed breasts. She let out a small moan in John’s ear as his fingers twirled around her left nipple. Now John’s tongue was on the other nipple, starting to swirl her tender flesh while his hand still slowly twirled her other nipple. Now John’s other free hand slipped lightly into her right armpit while still sucking on her breast and fondling the other nipple.
As soon as John’s fingers touched Lisa’s armpit it was like fire works going off. She could hardly stand the conflict of feelings, she laughed AND moaned at the same time whispering unheard words into the air. John’s hands seemed to be everywhere now and his mouth was everywhere too, sucking on her neck, licking her nipples till they looked like little pencil erasers. Lisa was moaning and giggling when Johns mouth and body moved down to her belly button. She let out an “ohhhh” sounds as John’s tongue made contact with her sensitive belly button.
John’s fingers followed his mouth but went a bit further down, finding Lisa’s pockets at which her moans became a staccato of laughter filling the room. “Nehhehe,hey, that’s so meanhehehhhe”. He tickled her hips some more, just spider tickles, not crab claws, not hard tickling, just persistent light tickling that kept her hips moving, or at least she wished she could move her hips. His spider tickles now slicked past her pink panties and down into her inner thighs.
The change in location brought a change in laughter too…more of an Ohhhh, laughter than an ahhhh laughter.
At this, John sat up a bit and said, “I am going to take off your panties, is that OK?” Lisa bit her lip and then nodded her head yes. In a quick motion, John grabbed a leatherman tool kit from his bag and with two quick snips the panties were loose. He put the leatherman away but kept the panties in place. He could smell and see how aroused Lisa was and was now again in between her legs.
John was now slowly caressing Lisa’s thighs, running his fingers just above the thigh cuffs and then up her thighs, the tickles were really very light carress’. His fingers now slid under her panties and just touched the outside of her full lips. She hissed in air and ohhhhed and while one hand teased her outer lips his other hand was starting to tickle her ass, so now Lisa was moaning and laughing her fool head off not knowing which feeling to follow.
John moved the pink panties from Lisa and now it was his turn to suck in air. Lisa’s pussy was glistening with womanly juices, at this John whispered, “someone is quite excited”, Lisa in a hushed moan replied “so are you…” At this, Johns hands resumed their caressing and John brought his face within inches of her womanhood and whispered, “Good bye Lisa”.
John’s tongue touched Lisa’s outer lips and that moan alone told John that it had been a while since Lisa had had some oral satisfaction. His tongue slid from the bottom of her outer lips to the top, just around her now popped out clit and down the other side.
As soon as John’s tounge reached her ass, his fingers started roaming over her hips and up to her belly. The change in feelings caught Lisa by surprise and her moan became a stuttering laugh as her mind tried to figure out what was going on. His tongue now came back to her clit and performed a slow lick around it, Lisa responded with an, “Oh my God’ moan, followed immediately by laughter as John’s fingers had found their way into her belly button. He was tickling her and performing oral sex on her at the same time. She wasn’t sure how much more of this she could take, but she couldn’t wait to find out.
John’s expert tongue now found her clit and played with it, slow licks, fast licks, teasing licks…all the while his fingers were busy.
Then John’s did something Lisa had never flet before. He sucked on her clit hard and she nearly came right there. It was like Lisa was being pulled into John’s mouth through her clit. Oh the feelings, and just as Lisa thought she was about to go over the edge, John’s fingers reached back and tickled her upturned SOLES!! Oh the conflict Lisa felt, she was soo close to cumming but the sole tickling distracted her, Her frustrated moan told John all he needed to hear. He was now sucking and nibbling on her clit, he was performing the alphabet on her clit…all the while his fingers were tickling her oh sooo sensitive feet!! She couldn’t stand it, she was laughing and moaning, screaming “Yes and Noooheheh ahahah, Ohh, nooooheheehe, YES, NOOOEHHHEHE” Then John slowed his fingers on her soles to just light caresses and he resumed a targeted licking of her tender clit.
Her toes started to curl and that last flick sent Lisa over the edge, her world exploded into stars of pleasure, as finger and tongue merged in tender agony.
Lisa was still on cloud nine when she realized two things, one John was not stopping, his wonderful tongue and two she was much more ticklish now.
Every lick and suck was agony and now John took two fingers into her womanhood. Her back arched as much as the bonds would let her to meet John’s fingers. The fingers of one hand worked slowly in and out of her, his tongue was still working slowly on her clit and the other hand lightly tickled her ass, but now instead of the tickling being a hindrance to cumming it seemed like an accelerant.
She could feel herself building up to another fabulous orgasm when John’s two fingers curled and found that special G-spot.
In two strokes, she went from a building orgasm to lift-off, she had never felt anything like it but she planned to have many more sessions with John and she planned to give him some of his own medicine.
The End

Nice style, easy to read and very arousing. You should write more!

Awwww finally at last I found this story been looking for it.
I love this story very erotic and very sexy and very sensual. I absolutely loved this story the moment I read it, you did a super and a wonderfully great job with your story tommytikl. Thanks for sharing this great story oh and please keep writing. You do a great job! It is a treat and a joy reading your stories, hope to get to read more of your great stories in future. Take care sending tickles and hugs to you.:chill::chill::chill::typerhappy::typerhappy:

:bunny::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back