• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MrTicklee

MrTicklee

Verified
Okay, I guess it's my turn to post on here. :typerhappy:

I am a 38 year old single father who lives in south-central PA. A picture of me is posted in the member's pic section. I have been into tickling for as long as I can remember. I do not believe something triggered this in me; rather, I think I was just hard wired with it. In my earlier years, while experimenting with tickling, I recall being primarily a Ler. That all changed while in college. I met a girl there who was also into tickling; however, she liked to Ler. One night she tied me up and tortured me for half the evening and I have been a Lee every since.

Like many have expressed on this site, I always felt something was not quite right with my love of tickling. In 1992, on a spring break trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, I first discovered that maybe I was not so different. While making my way along Bourbon Street, the group I was with wondered in and out of the various bars, adult business, etc. In one adult shop, I caught a glimpse of a tickling magazine. I tried not to stare at it too long, but the cover picture of the bound girl suffering from the ticklish torture was screaming at me. That imagine stayed in the forefront of my mind until I was back in PA and able to make a trip to the local adult store (in disguise of course!). I think I managed to blow most of my meager savings during that visit on every tickling related item I could find.

It was not until after college that I first discovered tickling on the internet in 1994 when I got my first computer with internet access. I typed in the word "Tickling" into the search and found various tickling realted sites. I was like a kid at Christmas time. I didn't sleep much, as I explored every site I could find. Of course, there was also the chat rooms on AOL. Although tickling had always been a part of my relationships, it was not until I joined these chatrooms that I was able to truly begin exploring my love of tickling with others who shared my same interests. It was through those early chat rooms that I made friends, as well as tickle buddies, and in doing so became more comfortable with me and tickling.

For those who do not know me, I continue to enjoy my chosen role as a Lee (f/m only) and on occassion still Ler, if the right opportunity presents itself. In reflecting on me as a Lee, I believe it is as much a release for me from the stress of my personal and professional life, as it is pleasure (albiet in a love/hate kind of way). For me, tickling and bondage go hand in hand. I prefer to be tickle TORTURED, in addition to the playful and erotic types. Believe me when I tell you I am VERY ticklish. Consequently, I thrash alot. So, it is not only another way for me to loose or give up control, but it is a safety issue for you and for me, as well as.

I try to remain active in the tickling community although with the various commitments of life, it becomes more and more difficult. I have made some great friends on the TMF and look forward to making more, so do not hesitate to drop me a line.

just droppin in to say hello... nice profile... thanks for sharing !!! :D

Iris,

Thank you for the compliment. Perhaps we'll see each other at NEST this coming year.

Thank you for posting. I'm enjoying perusing these and getting to know everybody.

Coda,

You are more than welcome. I think this section is a great addition to the TMF. It allows those of us who are serious about our interests to get to know each other better.

MrTicklee

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back