• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

K-Skate417

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
I wanted to put this up a few days ago, but had a few issues to clear up. now that everything is done I'd figured I'd post my info here.

Just a bit of warning that this info is somewhat long.

Since a lot of other people have already posted one of these I figure I would do the same. My name is Kyle, I am 23 yrs old. I would basically describe my body 5’4, as average with being muscular in some areas. I have a picture up in the Members Picture section but it is from a few years ago,I just recently added some recent photos. I enjoy activities such as baseball, playing video games, skateboarding (don’t do it anymore because of a bad knee), hiking, going out to explore new places, drawing, computer art and 3-D Modeling and animation. I enjoy mostly rock, metal and punk for music. And as far as movies go I usually enjoy action and comedy the most. In addition to these interests, I am kept busy with my job working in retail, as well as doing design work on the side.

As far as the rest of my regular life, I am a senior at my college up in Worcester, MA. The official name of my major is Interactive Entertainment with a concentration in game design. I would be graduating sooner but not all the classes from my associate’s degree transferred. I had an internship this past spring and everything worked out very well. Now in the more recent times I have a lot of projects to work on. So there is a lot keeping me busy.

This is where it gets interesting. I have three major fetishes and have known I have been into them since a very young age. The first one I discovered I had was bondage and I found this out when I was five while I was watching a TV show and saw a woman bound and gagged. I had the reaction of being turned on but did not understand it at that age. Then while watching an episode of TMNT with April getting tickled on her feet, I discovered I got the same reaction as bondage, however, I did not fully understand these feelings until I was in my adolescence. But this is how I discovered I had an interest in bondage, tickling and female feet.

Now I’d like to go a bit in depth on the first two fetishes before I talk about tickling. The first of the fetishes is bondage. While I do enjoy all types of bondage, my favorite type is damsel in distress. There is something I just love about seeing a woman bound and gagged in this way, especially if she is barefoot. This brings me to female feet. I have always found female feet attractive. I just love a lot of things dealing with them. I try to downplay my love of them in terms of tickling because while I enjoy them, I would love to tickle anywhere on a women’s body.

Finally, we get to tickling. As I mentioned earlier, I discovered I had a tickling fetish at a young age. Throughout my childhood I looked for opportunities to tickle girls I knew. Eventually, I got older, and my deep rooted interest in tickling made it more difficult to date. I would still date a little bit here and there throughout high school, but the love of tickling prevented most relationships from getting serious, as I was afraid to bring it up. After I graduated high school, I became less conservative about my interest in tickling and started to try and find someone who shared my interest. I joined a few sites in addition to the TMF to try and find somebody who shared my interest. I had a few casual encounters but nothing panned out. I then tried telling the vanilla girls I dated about tickling and some liked it and others did not understand.

As for how I feel about tickling in general, it’s not too hard to understand. I enjoy both tickling and being tickled. There was a time when I thought I was mostly a tickler, then I discussed being on the opposite side for a while with a woman I used to chat with. For a while, I thought I enjoyed being a ticklee most. But I eventually came to realize that I am split 50/50 on my preferences. And although tickling, along with my other fetishes, can be sexual for me, it is not limited to that. I can also tickle and be tickled in a playful manner as well. It all depends on how I feel about the people I am around.

This is where the TMF comes in. First, I’ll explain my screen name of K-Skate417. The K is for the first letter of my first name, the Skate part refers to the fact that I used to skateboard a lot and the 417 is for my birthday of April 17th. I joined the TMF in May of 2003. I mainly lurked until 2004 when I decided I should start trying to post. At first it was nothing too big, just a few comments here and there, and a few serious general discussion posts. Then I found the Silly Stuff forum (back when it was still called the Humor forum). I started making a few posts there and it eventually became a place I loved and still love to post in (this is how I got such a high post count) Although, I do occasionally posy in other sections. Still to this day, it is my favorite place to post as it helps relax me. In June 2005, I attended my first (and only so far) gathering; hosted by two of the best people I know (TF4F and Sadira). It was really fun and I still hope to attend another one of their gatherings again someday, as well as other gatherings and muches as I can make it to. Although I have not had as much time time as I have liked to be here recently, I am still interested in becoming molre active and making new friends. I continued to be active at the TMF, but then went back into lurking mode some time in 2006 . I would still pop in occasionally but I then started a new college and had limited internet access so I could not log on as often. Recently, I decided to de-lurk again because I was reading through some of the posts and it made me realize how big a part of my life tickling was and wanted to join in on the fun again.

The last thing I wanted to add is a bit about my personality, both on and off the forum. More or less both are the same. I just tend to be quieter in real life. I try to do what I can to help anybody who needs it, and I can get along with almost anybody. I have also been told I have an extremely high level of patience as it takes a lot to upset me. Those are at least the more important aspects.

This is all I can think of to put here for now. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Nahh that wasn't that long man very informative though

Wow. Thanks for sharing, hon. I haven't seen you around much and you have like a zillion posts. :p

Nice meeting you, my pm box is always open and Happy Holidays! :rudolph:

PS: Your dragon sig is epical.

Very cool. Welcome back I guess, from de lurking again. Your major sounds very awesome.

Nahh that wasn't that long man very informative though

That's good to know. It seemed a lot longer when I had it double spaced. I might add more as soon as I can think of what else I want to put here.

Wow. Thanks for sharing, hon. I haven't seen you around much and you have like a zillion posts. :p

Nice meeting you, my pm box is always open and Happy Holidays! :rudolph:

PS: Your dragon sig is epical.

Thanks. Good to know your PM box is always open :). Thanks for the sig compliment as well. I like to change my dragon pic every time I reach a new feather level :). Happy holidays to you as well :xmas:

Very cool. Welcome back I guess, from de lurking again. Your major sounds very awesome.

Thanks. Now that I have some time off from school, I plan on trying to post a bit more in other areas. Get more active again.

My major is awesome. Lots of hands on work. It's a good way to keep busy too.

Woo! I've seen you back and forth in the SSF forum so I thought I'd go see if you had a profile up.

Thanks for sharing some more infor about yourself!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back