• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

baldadonis

baldadonis

Verified
BACKGROUND

I'm Dave. I'm 27 and live and work in New York City. I've been out here for over 5 years now and love that there is always something exciting to do and fun to see at any time in this city. I am originally from the San Francisco Bay Area. I went to college in the midwest, and grad school in New York.

For those of you that have met me at gatherings, you would probably be surprised that I used to be extremely introverted. I barely spoke until I was 4 and even after I started talking, I wasn't terribly social throughout high school. I was very studious and was much more comfortable focusing on my studies than going out and having fun, where I always felt more out of place.

Anyway, after making a ton of amazing friends in college, grad school, and even more recently on here, I'm well past the insecurities of my childhood. I have a lot of confidence now and don't get caught up in drama and minor annoyances. I like to live a pretty stress-free existence and spend my time goofing around with good friends and having fun.

OTHER INTERESTS

My biggest interest is singing. I did a lot of choir and musical theater throughout high school and college. For some reason, I've always felt very comfortable performing for others despite my past insecurities in merely talking to people. But when it comes to singing, I'm a huge ham (none of this is surprising to those who met me at NHLee). Besides my love of singing, I am a big sports fan, both playing and watching. I love my 49ers (hey they used to be great), Giants (lets not talk about Barry Bonds), and the Sharks (no more choking in the playoffs this year damn it!). I'm big into fantasy sports (just beat my college buddies in fantasy football, woohoo), poker, working out, walking around the city, and having fun with my buddies.

PERSONALITY

I'm a pretty easy-going, humorous person. I have a very random, goofy sense of humor. I'll say some ridiculously bizarre shit if I think it will get a laugh. This has led to some historic blunders over the years with stuff that sounded good in my head but was immediately regrettable once uttered. Basically, I'm certainly not above a little self-deprecation in the interest of making someone else laugh.

I am fiercely loyal to my friends and will defend and support them to the end. But on the same hand, I do not like to get caught up in drama and petty nonsense, and will tell people bluntly but tactfully what I think.

Despite being very laid back generally, I also can be intensely competitive. Whether its playing sports, online gaming, or any random bet, if it can be won, I HAVE to win it. I don't know if that's a personality flaw, but it keeps life amusing.

TICKLING

I have been interested in tickling since I was a little kid. I remember being so excited when I would see tickling on tv, such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or the Gummi Bears, or various other cartoons that seemed to have a lot of tickling back in the day. I was always looking for ways to playfully tickle friends as I grew up. Whenever my sister brought over her friend from up the street, I was always looking for ways for us to gang up and tickle her. After a while, I wasn't able to get away with that anymore, and they'd look to tickle me just as much.

When I went to college, I didn't tickle anyone for a couple years and found myself thinking about it constantly. Eventually, I started wondering why that was, so I did a google search for tickling and found the TMF. I registered right away, but I was still very shy and nervous about my interest, so I just lurked around mostly for about six years. While I came on the site regularly, I very rarely posted, other than a few true incidents over the years. My only interaction with people came during Sunday night trivia, where I became a semi-regular (that damn competitive streak again).

From 2006-2007, I had my first relationship involving constant tickle play. It began from our first date, and after not long, I would regularly tie and tickle her. At that point, I thought of myself as mostly a ler, but when she wanted a turn to get me back, I realized how insanely ticklish I was and how much I enjoyed the sensation. I've been a switch ever since.

Eventually we broke up, and I went through another long stretch where I was not getting any tickle play, but even more frustrating, I had nobody I felt I could talk to about my tickling interests. After having had a long period where my tickle interests had been satiated, being unable to talk to anyone else about tickling was really starting to eat at me.

I hadn't been on the TMF very much when April '08 came around and NEST registration was about to close. I decided that I was not going to make an excuse this year why I could not attend. I was ready to get out and start meeting people.

The rest as they say is history. I've made so many amazing friends since I've delurked and have had an absolute blast. I've been to 3 gatherings this past year. I also started hosting local munches in the New York area, because I love meeting people and didn't want to wait so long in between gatherings to hang out with the people in this community.

Most recently, I have begun co-hosting "Don't Judge Me" every other Monday on TMF Radio at 11pm Eastern, with two of my best friends in this community, Kraziedog and tklee88. We share similar senses of humors and have a blast cutting up on the air with each other, much the same way we do talking any other time.

HASTY CONCLUSION

So that's me in a nutshell. I'm a very friendly, easy-going person. If you want to chat with me, feel free to pm me anytime.

Dave

Last edited:
Nice profile, Dave :} That thing you wrote about being introverted was kind of unexpected, I always thought you were like.. yeah, like you are - if that makes sense. I'm so glad you decided to come out of your shell, because you seem to have a wonderful personality - both when I hear about you and while talking to you over IM.
Also, you have a great voice. 'nuff said :smilestar

Last edited:
Nice profile, bald :} That thing you wrote about being introverted was kind of unexpected, I always thought you were like.. yeah, like you are - if that makes sense. I'm so glad you decided to come out of your shell, because you seem to have a wonderful personality - both when I hear about you and while talking to you over IM.
Also, you have a great voice. 'nuff said :smilestar

Thank you Sanna. Having great friends in my life like the ones I met here has helped me with that introversion thing. As for the voice, well thats the result of a lot of practice and a few thousand dollars of voice lessons.

Yay Dave made a profile! Very nice! OMG can't wait to meet you for realz at your next munch! :) Woot for you my Jew friend.

Ok it's after 3am I should go to bed.

Thank you for taking the time to post all that, Dave. There really are a lot of musicians here, aren't there?

They say most doctors are musicians, too. I wonder if the majority of tickling-oriented people are as well.

your a love, both personality wise and smile wise..love your ticklish sweet ways.

Very interesting profile, Dave. :D
And thanks for organizing the munches here.

Amazing!!!!

I could not remember your true name!! Nice to see you Dave!

It´s not at all impossible that we will meet soon in New York. I might be heading that way on the next weeks but i´ll tell you as soon as all is ready to go.

Enjoy you great city (NY). I know you do!

Amazing!!!!

I could not remember your true name!! Nice to see you Dave!

It´s not at all impossible that we will meet soon in New York. I might be heading that way on the next weeks but i´ll tell you as soon as all is ready to go.

Enjoy you great city (NY). I know you do!

I have the opposite problem. I tend to remember everyone's true names but forget their screennames. But I certainly remember you, Rui. I had a great time hanging out with you and getting to know you during NEST. Even though we had to wait like 2 hours to get our Indian food on that Saturday, dinner with you and Gabe was very cool. I also remember that you held my arms back while Lilly tickled me you bastard, lol. Jk, good man.

If you come to New York, you definitely have to let me know. Look forward to hopefully seeing you soon, and if not in New York then at NEST for sure.

I am fiercely loyal to my friends and will defend and support them to the end. But on the same hand, I do not like to get caught up in drama and petty nonsense, and will tell people bluntly but tactfully what I think.

You know, that is probably the best quality a person could have, at least in my opinion. :)

Too bad that sort of loyalty more or less guarantees you to get in the middle of some epic dramaz from time to time, but it's worth it in the end of course. ^^

Anyway, cheers!

I really enjoyed reading this, Dave, and in addition to being totally awesome, you are accurately self-aware. I am so thankful that I lucked out IMing you a couple months ago. No one has been more instrumental in helping me delurk and become so comfortable here. It's no accident that every person I talk to says "Oh, you know Dave? He's SO awesome!"

And yes, I am only saying this because you are the only person on TMF that knows where I'm most ticklish. And maybe it should stay that way. ;)

My Jewish brother from another mother! Dave you are one of my best friends, even outside of this forum and for a while, our lives mirrored each other so closely we laughed it was scary. You and I have the same opinions on most topics and our code of ethics are pretty similarly aligned, so it's no wonder we get along so well. I can tell you that I value our friendship more than you'll ever know. We've knocked out 2 gatherings together and I've stayed in your home, and you know you always have a place to stay in mine if you ever need. You are a stand up guy and one of the few people I trust totally. You really are my fourth brother. Stay cool big daddy.

Jay

Dave-

awesome profile. I have enjoyed learning more about you! We've only talked a little over IM but in that short time We both got to know each other better. I am hoping to get the chance to get to know you even more because I think your an awesome person and I enjoy your friendship more than you'll ever know.

and seriously if you ever want a singing or karaoke buddy I would so totally take that on! ;) Keep on being you because your pretty damn awesome! *hugs*

Dave-

awesome profile. I have enjoyed learning more about you! We've only talked a little over IM but in that short time We both got to know each other better. I am hoping to get the chance to get to know you even more because I think your an awesome person and I enjoy your friendship more than you'll ever know.

and seriously if you ever want a singing or karaoke buddy I would so totally take that on! ;) Keep on being you because your pretty damn awesome! *hugs*

I certainly look forward to getting to know you more as well, Chey. Thanks for the kind comments. And I'm always up for a karaoke buddy.

My Jewish brother from another mother! Dave you are one of my best friends, even outside of this forum and for a while, our lives mirrored each other so closely we laughed it was scary. You and I have the same opinions on most topics and our code of ethics are pretty similarly aligned, so it's no wonder we get along so well. I can tell you that I value our friendship more than you'll ever know. We've knocked out 2 gatherings together and I've stayed in your home, and you know you always have a place to stay in mine if you ever need. You are a stand up guy and one of the few people I trust totally. You really are my fourth brother. Stay cool big daddy.

Jay

I really don't think I've ever met anyone with whom I share so many similar opinions, values, and sometimes even life events. The stuff we have and had in common is scary sometimes. Its rare in life to find someone with whom you are just totally sync, but that's been our friendship since the start. I don't have a brother irl, so you're certainly welcome to take that slot. Love ya big dog.

I really enjoyed reading this, Dave, and in addition to being totally awesome, you are accurately self-aware. I am so thankful that I lucked out IMing you a couple months ago. No one has been more instrumental in helping me delurk and become so comfortable here. It's no accident that every person I talk to says "Oh, you know Dave? He's SO awesome!"

And yes, I am only saying this because you are the only person on TMF that knows where I'm most ticklish. And maybe it should stay that way. ;)

Thanks, Sarah. I think we both lucked out that night. You found in me that person that could help bring you out of your shell, and I found a wonderful friend. Its been such a treat getting to know you the past couple months (has it already been that long?), and seeing how quickly you've become comfortable and embraced by this community. See ya real soon. :pounce:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back