• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silver Eagle and Firebird (Four on Two FF/M & FF/F)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Lisa was still on the couch, and not exactly enjoying herself. Well, maybe a little bit. Her heart pounded for Jack, but at the same time he needed to be taught a lesson and maybe these insane women were the answer. Valerie walked over to Lisa and said:

“He needs to be taught a lesson, and maybe zese vomen are ze answer”!

“Just please don’t hurt him begged Lisa, please”!

“Oh my sweet little strumpet, he vill not be harmed, ve Russians believe pain is a poor method to extract information”. With one hand she brushed some hair out of Lisa’s face, while her other hand caressed her left cheek.

“You truly are a beautiful voman, Dr. Lendway complimented Valerie, and you have an amazing attractive body”. She looked Lisa up and down, and circled around her like a predator sizing up it’s lunch. All Lisa could do was lay on the couch and widen her eyes in fear of what this Russian monster could do to her.

“Are you ticklish by chance asked Valerie, making direct eye contact with Lisa, and loud enough so that she could hear despite Jack’s laughter.

“No, not really” said Lisa softly, and then she looked away. Then she snapped her head back when she felt Valerie start to unbutton her pink blouse.

“What are you doing, don’t take my blouse off”!

“I’m not taking it off, just making you a bit more comfortable hissed the evil Russian, only four buttons were popped off, exposing a bit of Lisa’s cleavage and the top of her bra.

“Ooooooh, what have ve here, Dr. Lendway”. “It looks like a perfect pair of Cs all snug in a cream colored bra, heeheehee”!

Lisa closed her eyes in shame, this was going to end well, she could feel it in her bones.

“Oh you’re not going to be undressed, but as far as the goot Dr. Smith is concerned. Her gaze shifted from Lisa to Jack, who was still laughing away.

“Elena, Sophie called Valerie clapping her hands, vermove Dr. Jack’s clothing, it’s time he got stripped down to his skivvies”.

Both women nodded and looked at Jack, still smiling evilly.

“Oh God, don’t do it begged Jack.

The twins ignored him and dove their hands into Jack’s clothes. Elena untucked Jack’s shirt from his pants and began to quickly unbutton it. Sophia undid his belt, then unfastened and unzipped his black pants. The shirt and pants were pried off at the same time and sailed through the air to float towards the floor, leaving Jack in just his white cotton underwear.

“Ha ha ha ha, look at those tighty vhiteys laughed Valerie. “For such a brilliant young scientist, you have poor choice in undervear”. “My youngest son has more masculine skivvies, heeheeeheee”.

Lisa herself was taken aback by Jack’s choice of underwear, and felt a smile spread across her pretty face.

“Oh Jack, you look so ridiculous she tittered, those silly undies are practically related to underoos”!

Jack didn’t even face Lisa, he was too embarrassed and felt his whole body turn red.

“Awww, look how embarrassed the goot doctor is teased Elena, in those leetle boy undorgarments”!

“Hehehe giggled Sophie, I zink ze are so cute”!

She grabbed the elastic band around Jack’s underwear and let it snap back against his skin which made him wince.

“Natasha, gather up Jack’s clothes and throw zem into ze furnace, ve don’t vant him getting dressed”. “Especially since he looks so funny in zose veird vighty tighties, ha ha ha”!

Natasha went to work and gathered up Jack’s pile of laundry in her big arms. Then she carried his pile of clothing to the furnace and dropped it in. Then she gave Jack a wink and sat back down to continue watching the show.

“Noooooo moaned Jack, my clothes”!

“Alright ladies, tickle his whole body commanded Valerie!

Elena and Sophie went to work and began to tickle Jack all over. Sophie tickled all the way up his legs and his thighs, while getting the knees a little bit. Elena tickle Jack’s ribs, all over his stomach, and the sides. They continued to verbally tease him, and made kootchy kootchy coo noises while tickling. Sophie pulled back Jack’s arms, so that Elena could tickle his underarms and his pits too. Jack now roared with laughter as those were two of his worst spots, not counting the feet. After four minutes, he looked up, all bleary eyed and saw Valerie sitting down next to Lisa’s pump covered feet.

“Care to see what is inside zese shoes, Heir Doctor she asked in her sultry voice, whilst caressing the leather on Lisa’s pump.

“No pleaded Lisa, please don’t take my shoes off, leave them on”!

Acting very coy, Valerie pretended that she was going to take it off, but didn’t which drove Lisa crazy. She yelped and bit her lip, while waiting the inevitable shoe removal.

“I zink it’s time I used your foot fetish to really torture you suggested Valerie getting up. And it just so happens to be time for the FEATHERS, MUAH HA HA HA HAAAAA”!

Valerie turned to Sasha. “Bring Dr. Jack to the table and bind him down. The serum should be veering off soon”.

Valerie grinned and passed out two feathers for Elena and Sophie. Then Sasha lifted Jack up in her arms and carried him to the ping pong table. Then she set him down and attached his wrists and ankles to the spikes in each corner, so that he was spread eagled.

“Now, let’s tickle these feet some more, Dr. Jack suggested Valerie as she pulled Jack’s Jack’s big toe and middle toe away from each other.

“Sophie, tickle in between zese toes, vhile Elena vorks on each armpit”.

“Sophie went to work using her feather like a saw in between Jack’s toes, and Elena wickedly ran her feather all around each armpit, tickling each one for five minutes while Sophie tickled the toe crevices. Then they went to the other foot and started again. Jack giggled like a little boy, his face was flushed and he pleaded and begged for his torturers to stop but his pleas fell on deaf ears.

“No vay, heir doctor, you will be tickled and tickled until you tell us ze formula said Valerie firmly, and I zink zese tootsie toes vill get a coat of polish too, ha ha ha”

“How about a shade of ze color called “Tickle Me Pink” suggested Elena, perfect color for his toesie woesies”.

“AHHHAHAHAAHAAHHA YOU CAN DO WHAHAHAHAAT YOU WAAHAHANT TO ME laughed Jack, BUT I’LLL NEEHEHEHEHEEEVER TAHAHAHAAAAALK!

“I thought not, heir doctor replied Valerie, zat is vhy ve are going to help ourselves to your leetle girlfriend’s feetsies”. She signaled the twins to stop tickling Jack for a moment, then turned to Sasha, who sat next to Lisa.

“Natasha, vermove her shoes”!

Natasha waddled out of her seat and with her chubby paws, she plucked off Lisa’s brown heeled pumps with ease. Lisa whimpered softly as she heard her shoes hit the floor. Then she looked on in horror as she felt Sasha grab both of her tan stocking feet.

“Ooooooh, so varm, and yet so soft cooed the hulking fat Russian as she pressed both stocking soles up to her face and inhaled deeply.

“Whew she gasped, your stalking (she’s trying to say “stocking” lol) feet are so smelly, phewee”!

“Let go of my feet protested Lisa, leave my feet alone you bitch”!

“Tsk, tsk scoled Valerie, zat potty mouth vill not be tolerated. Natasha, tickle her stocking feet”!

Sasha obeyed and cupped Lisa’s heel and began to spider tickle Lisa’s stocking sole.

“Eheheheeeeheheheheeheee don’t tickle begged Lisa, please nothhahahahaaat thahahahahhaat”!

“How do zey smell, Sasha asked Valerie, vhy don’t you indulge us who hav no idea vhat Freline Lendvay’s feetsies smell like”?

Sasha took another whiff of Lisa’s feet, which made Lisa wince in disgust.

“Stop that you, don’t you smell my feet, I mean it”!

Sasha held her nose firmly and dropped Lisa’s feet.

“Mmmmmmm, zese feet smell like varm leather, vith just a hint of sweat”.

Jack felt his cock get harder after hearing that, he loved that smell so bad.

Valerie turned her gaze toward Jack and leered down at him.

“Now if you tell me ze formula, you can smell and have all the fun you vant vith zose feet”.

Jack though about it, because it did sound like a good offer. But Jack was a scientist, and scientists didn’t make deals with jezebels like Valerie.

“No, he shook his head, I won’t do it”.

“Fine, keep tickling him ladies and don’t show him any mercy”.

Sophie and Elena held up their feathers and attacked Jack’s soles once more, making sure to give his feet a soft yet thorough tickling. As the twins tickled his soles, Jack felt his toes wiggling away, feeling was starting to come back into his body. Looking towards Lisa, he looked on in jealous horror as he saw Sasha sniffing Lisa’s pumps. Valerie smirked and took Lisa’s other shoe and also began to sniff it.

“Mmmmmmm, simply divine she purred, too bad you’ll never know what your colleagues’ feet smell like, heir doctor”!

“Shut up barked Lisa, quit sniffing my shoes, you fucking shoe fetish bitches”!

“Hehehehee giggled Valerie, oh contraire, libechen. Ve, like your friend Dr. Jack, have foot fetishes”. And soon ve will rip those stalkings from your legs and moleste your feet, muah ha ha ha”!

“No moaned Lisa in anticipation, hoping they were just messing with her, you can’t be serious”!

“Da, but I am insisted Valerie, as she took Lisa’s heeled pump and used the heel point to tickle up and down the woman’s stocking sole. Lisa immediately busted out into fits of canned laughter.

“EHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA NOT THE FEEHEHEEEEEEEEET” she screeched.

“LET HER GOOHOOHOHOH AND I’LL HAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAH GIVE YOUHOOOHOHO THE HAHAHAAHAHA FORUMLA” spat Jack between laughs.

“Ha, I don’t zink so, dahling laughed Valerie as she kept her shoe tickling intact and used her other hand to tickle her other stocking sole, da ladies”!

“Da sneered Sophie sweetly, how do you like vatching your leetle girlfriend getting her stalking feetsies teekled all over.

“I vonder vhat her feet smell like vith zose nylon stalkings on pondered Elena, I zink I should go find out for myself”.

Elena walked over and bent down to sniff Lisa’s feet, Valerie stopped tickling long enough for her to get a nice long whiff. Then she looked back at Jack, before sniffing her other foot.

Jack felt more blood pumping to his groin, he was so jealous of these bitches getting to have at Lisa’s feet. After one year, he was mere inches from the feet of his dreams. If his member got an bigger or any harder, it would surely rip through his tighty whites.

“Heheheheee snickered Valerie, if zat member of his gets any bigger or harder, it vill surely rip through zose tightzie vhiteys, ha ha ha”!

Jack gulped and hoped that wouldn’t happen, he knew he would be beyond the point of embarassament if Lisa were to see him naked.

Then Sophie took him by surprise by blowing a big raspberry on his belly.

“YOOOOOOWEHEHEHEHEEEEE exclaimed Jack, HEHEHEHEEEEY”!

“Hay is for horses, and tickling is for leetle boys reminded Sophie.

Then she blew another raspberry, making Jack squeal once more. Valerie smiled coyly and walked over to Jack’s barefoot and seized it with both hands, holding it perfectly still.

“Now, heir doctor, it’s time for me to eat your leetle piggies, muah ha ha”!

“Noooooo begged Jack.

In terms of plot development and characters this is a good story. I always appreciated writers that gave their characters some background instead of "there was this girl who was ticklish, blah blah, she got tickled, blah blah, the end". Not to mention its tough to find erotic tickling fiction that has both male and female lees in the same story. I'm loving this Jersey- its just what I had in mind when I drew the pic that inspired this. I hope this writing of yours gets more attention and looking forward to the next part if there is one.

Oh trust me Glue, there's going to be at least three more parts to this story. And fans of superhero action will love what I have in store for our characters in the last part. Picture a cross between Captain America and Iron Man, two of my favorite superheros aside from Spiderman and Batman.

I just re-read this. all i can say is damn, this is freakin HOT. Noone else?

Please Continue

This story is one of the best that I have read on this site. It is addicting, interesting, and the plot is extremely well-developed. I hope to see more written parts in the near future. Thank you!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back