• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long Night */F

pribyljr

TMF Regular
It was about 12:30 and it was still extremely busy. Lisa kicked her two inch heels off as she walked to get the next drinks. She was tired as she had been there since early in the morning. Her feet appreciated the soft carpeting and its brushing against her nylons feel soothing. She help her other bartender out and then found a stool at the end of the bar to sit at. She crossed her legs leaving her right leg dangle over her left. Her bartender a slender blond named Kim walked up. Kim had long red finger nails and knew how to use them. She appoarched Lisa and with out warning dragged her index finger up and down her nylon clad arch. Lisa erupted in laughter and hid her feet underneath her stool.

"Very funny Kim. My feet are to tired for your tickle attacks." she had remembered how Kim was very sadistic with tickling her poor feet. Her worst memmory was the time that she was standing on the pool table on her tip toes replacing a light and Kim tickled her til she dropped the light.

Kim giggled. "Aww you have a cute laugh when your tickled. To bad"

Lisa has tired to get Kim but Kim is always been to slick and always manages to get away and avoid the subject. I guess its because I am to easy and playful. As Lisa thought she felt something causing her feet to spasm. So she put her feet under her butt. However she left them sticking out behind her.

About a minute later she again felt something making her feet itch and her soles began to feel tingly and sensitive. She looked for Kim and she was down on the other end. She felt her feet begin to shiver and reflex trying to avoid what now felt tickly. She had very sensitive feet and although it was relaxing and fun. It was starting to get too much. She reached behind and swatted her feet and brushed them.

Kim walked over "I think there was a hottie trying to tease you."

Lisa smiled "Yeah well..Why not switch places."

Kim smiled back "No thats fine. You need the attention more than me."

"You never want attention why?" Lisa teased

"Oh....Maybe someday. Ooops customer."

Lisa changed positions and put her left leg so her foot stuck out from her right leg. She would have a better view if the tickler came back.

Suddenly she felt a series of pokes and pinches at her ribs. They are not as ticklish but it made her squirm and feel giggly. She fought back laughing and turned to see no one. Lisa was kinda amused but a little annoyed. Was it a bum or was it someone intresting. Then what if Kim put someone up to it.

to be continued

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back