• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally Trish Stratus Tickled! FF/F

Dowson

TMF Regular
Trish Stratus tickled by Torrie Wilson and Stacy Kiebler. If u like it email me with any feedback or if u want more!!
Warning this story contains some sexual content!!!

Trish in Trouble

This story is set during the WcW ECW invasion.
Trish had just returned from her grueling defense of her women’s title against Lita. She walked into her locker room and slumped down onto the seat. Trish was wearing her usual ring attire a black leather shirt showing her ample cleavage, short black leather Hotpants and white knee high-boots. Suddenly in entered the WcW beauties Stacy Kiebler and Torrie Wilson. As they entered Stacy locked the door behind her. Trish stood up startled. “What do you want?” Trish asked. “We want your women’s title.” said Torrie
“Not a chance” said Trish “your nowhere near me in the rankings.”
“That’s true” said Stacy “but we have here a contract that says when you sign it the Title goes into the hands of the Alliance.”
“And how you going to make me do that.” said Trish “If you harm one hair on my head I’ll have the contract revoked.”
“That’s true but we have our own little ways of making you signing the contract.," said Torrie. “GET HER!”
Both WcW beauties made a dive for Trish. Trish tried to fight back but the girls soon overpowered the tired young Diva. Trish felt a tissue over her face, Chloroform! Trish's world went gray.

When Trish awoke she saw that she was tied down to a table stripped to her bra and panties. She was tied up so tightly that she couldn’t move a muscle!! As she looked around she saw that both Stacy and Torrie were dressed in similar costume. Bikini tops and pants.
Stacy and Torrie gloated over their prisoner. “Now we have you.” Said Torrie gleefully.
“ What are you going to do to me” Said Trish fearfully.
“You were right with what you said before, we can’t hurt you but there other ways of bring you around to our ideas.” Said Stacy “How?” said Trish.
“Tickling!” said Torrie who was in a state of extreme excitement.
Trish froze with fear. She had been extremely ticklish since being a little girl.
“First we will start with your underarms.” Said Torrie as both women went to either side of the helpless Diva brandishing their long fingernails.
“Now wait a minute…!”
“Go!!” Screamed Stacy. Both of the gorgeous interrogators began to tickle her soft, silky underarms. Trish desperately tried to hold in the laughter. Stacy realizing this began to rake her nails down her left side of her ribs.
Trish exploded in ticklish laughter. “ “HaHaHaHaHaHeHeHe..Please..HaHaHaHa..Stop..HaHaHa”
“Too late hun.” Said the gleeful Stacy. “Hey Torrie try her ribs.” Torrie shifted her position and began to work on Trish’s beautiful ribs and stomach. “ No,no,HaHaHaHaHa…Please…Ha Ha Ha He He…not…there Hahahahahahaha…PLEASE!…Ha.
But their hands were merciless as they worked their fingers over her upperbody. Stacy used her long fingernails to rake up and down Trish’s left side. Torrie tickling roamed all over Trish’s right side, her soft underarms, her ribs and then she began to tickle Trish’s stomach.
“Oh Please not hahahahaha on mymymmmmyyyyyyy stomach heheheheheheh!!” Trish yelled barely able to breathe due to the torturous tickles. Stacy stooped tickling her ribs to let her rest for a while. Then she noticed Trish’s breasts.
“Hey Torrie I wonder if she's ticklish here?” and with that she pulled off Trish’s bra and began to inspect her boobs. Torrie stopped the tummy tickling and joined her.
“Mmmnnn they certainly look very ticklish.” said Torrie
“Only one way to find out.” Said Stacy with a look of joy in her eyes. “Tickle tickle!”
And with that both WCW Divas began to caress and tickle Trish's breasts.
“OH Shit! Hhehehehehehe hahahah not hhahahah there hehehehehhe AHHHH!!” said Trish who didn’t even realize she was ticklish there. The girls roamed their hands all over her boobs Stacy on the left, Torrie on the right. Stacy was yet again using her nails on the area around Trish’s nipple and was teasing and tickling her at the same time. But Torrie was doing something new to Trish; she was tongue tickling her boobs. All around her boobs but not actually touching the nipple was driving Trish to distraction!
“Please STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA HEHEHEHE IM LOSHEHEHEHING MY MIHAHAHAND HELP!!!”
After what seemed like hours of upperbody tickling Torrie stood up and said, “It’s my turn now.” With that she went over to the far corner of the room and opened up a locker.
“You’d better watch out Trish” said Stacy “This is her specialty, she gets really turned on when she tickles women but what she loves to use are FEATHERS!”
Torrie emerged from rummaging inside the locker and produced several soft, individual feathers and two feather dusters.
“What are you going to do with those?” exclaimed Trish nervously
“I am going to use them to tickle those loverly soft, pink feet of yours!”
Trish screamed inside her head, of all the places she hated to be tickled her feet were the worst. Torrie knelt down with an obvious look of glee in her face and picked up one of the individual feathers and, after caressing it for a while, began to slowly trace it up and down the beautiful arches of Trish’s right foot. Trish tried to scrunch up her toes but she had been toe tied so that she couldn’t move her feet at all! Trish began laughing hysterically,
“HAHAHAHAH…PLEASE NOT HEEEEE HAHAHA MY FEET HAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHA I BEG YOU HAHAHAHA!”
“ Why don’t you join me Stace?” Stacy got up from her position beside Trish's feet and joined her friend on Trish’s left foot. Picking up a feather she began to slowly tickle Trish’s left foot, up and down, up and down slowly then gradually tickling her faster and faster concentrating solely on her arches.
“NNNOO PLEASE …(gasp)…NOT ON HAHAHA HEEE BOTH FEEEET I HAHAHA CANT STAHAHAHAHND IT PLEASE!!!!”
Torrie was in heaven thanks to the reaction she was getting of Trish and her feet.
“Oh yeah keep laughing. Mmnn. Are you ticklish under your toes?”
And with that Torrie inserted one of the feathers in between Trishs toes and began to stoke the inside of her toes very lightly from side to side.
“OH SHIT NO HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I .. CANT TAKE HEHEHEHEH THAT ANY MHHAHAOOORRREEE. PLEASE STOP!!!!”
“Only for your title hun.” Exclaimed Stacy. Torrie had now began to insert the feather in between Trishs toes and as she tickled her soles with the soft, excruciatingly ticklish Feather duster Trish instinctively scrunched her toes (although she was toe tied) and the feather inside her toes tickled her even more! Torrie used her free hand to masturbate herself. Slowly rubbing her hand up and down the outside of her panties teasing herself more and more.
“Oh SHIT NOT MY HEHEHHEEHEH FEET PLEASE HEHEHEHEH NO HAHAHAH MORE!” But Trish’s pleading only excited Torrie more as she feathered Trish’s hyper-ticklish feet.
Stacy began to use her tongue on Trishs super-sensitive toe, her velvety tongue tantalizing and tickling everyone of Trish's toe, Trish wanted to scream but she didn't have the energy left in her body. With all the attention Trish's body was receiving now the tickling was having a different effect on her. She began to find herself getting incredibly horny. Each tickle began to send waves of teasing pleasure to Trish's erect clit.
“Hey look Torrie she’s getting wet. You can see it though her panties! I’m going to have a closer look” She removed Trishs pants and look down on her blond pussy. She began to flick her finger over Trish's clit.
“PLEASE AHHAH DON’T HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH DO… gasp DO HAHAHATHHHAHAT IT OOOHHHH TEASES ME SO MUCH MMMNNHAHAHAHAH.”
“Give me the titles and I won’t tease you.” Said Stacy
“HAHAHAH NEVER!!!!”
“Ok.” Stacy began to flick her tongue over Trish's now throbbing clit and began to tease her more and more. With her right hand she brought her hand over her pussy and began to tickle her hole and pussy!
“Tickle tickle tickle my little baby.” Said torrie who had now applied itching powder to Trish's left foot while she feathered Trish's right foot faster and faster. The soft feathers stroking every inch of her soft pink feet.
“OH OH OH GOD NOOOOOO!!! PLEASE NOT HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA THHAAHAHHAHAT PLEASE HEHEHEHE OOOOHOHOHOOOOHHH DON’T TEHEHEHEHESAE ME ANY HAHAH MORE. HELP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.”
The itching powder on her left foot was driving her mad but it wasn’t the itchiness that driving her mad now. Torrie was now scratching Trish’s left foot with her nails but instead of reliving the itchiness it tickled her even more.
“Tickle Tickle tickle!!” Exclaimed Torrie who looked like she was close to coming.
Stacy had picked up the other feather duster and began to use it on Trish’s breasts, gently feathering her erect nipples. This both teased and tickled Trish who had now began to cry because of the extreme tickling.
“hahha (gasp) not hehehe (gasp) There hehehe hahahahah Please HEHEHEHEH MY HAHAHAHAHA (gasp) PUSSY”
“Ok.” Said Stacy with an evil grin “ I’ll tickle your pussy if that’s what you want.”
“NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!”
But it was too late; Stacy had already started to tickle Trish’s pussy using the feather duster. The soft caressing feathers moving up and down Trish’s beautiful ****. Tickling her and exciting her in the most intimate part of her body. Trish was close to losing her mind at this point she longed for the tickling to stop and the ability to come but she knew it would cost her title.
More next time…
If u like the story and want more of the same e-mail me at [email protected]

good story!!!! like you, i WISH the WWF (or WWE or whatever they're called now) would have any kind of tickle scene. even if it is just a few seconds. that would make my day. who knows? maybe this tickling thing goes on "behind the scenes" with the Divas....

Nice

I highly enjoyed this story. I still cannot believe they changed the name to WWE....yuck. :sowrong:

First off, Dowson, great story man, keep those coming! And to primetime and Krokus (and you too Dowson), check out my story, I added something on about your comments here :D

More??

Thanks for your kind remarks. Do u think i should write some more?
If u do give me some ideas and i will write more and post them!
Thanks again.
Dowson
[email protected]

Oh and by the way the whole new WWE thing sucks and in all future stories i will continue to name the World Wrestling Entertainment as the WWF. IF U SMELL WHAT THE DOWS is cookin,

Good man Dowson, you are a good man :D And yes, keep writing the stories! You can't get enough of wrestling women tickling each other! Plus, it will inspire me to keep writing, and I need that.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back