• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adam

Adam

1st Level Indigo Feather
About time I posted one of these, eh?

About Moi

A big hello to everyone that doesn't already know me all that well. No clever internet handles here. The name really is Adam. Nice to meet you! I just turned the dreaded age of 30 this past August, and while that was initially a bit of a drag, it really isn't so bad. ;) I have lived in Baltimore, Maryland for my entire life. So have my mom and dad, who are still married to this day. My sister, 3 years younger than I am, recently moved back to Baltimore as well, after a few years near DC for school. And I can't leave out my little cat, Penny. She was a stray that my family took in back in 1997. Her furry little presence has brought us much joy.

Interests

Outside the forum, I'm pretty typical. I enjoy rock music, all kinds of movies and video games like most guys my age. I've played the guitar since I was 15 years old, though these days, it's more of an occasional hobby than anything else. Dreams of breaking into the music industry were abandoned long, long ago. Other than that, I do like to think I have a bit of a refined side. You wouldn't know it upfront, but I love to find the time to eat at nice restaurants and even have a healthy interest in art. My absolute favorite place in all of Maryland is definitely Ocean City. More specifically, during the night time in the spring or summer. There is nothing like taking a stroll along the boardwalk with that cool breeze hitting you. It has to be experienced firsthand.

The Tickling

Like a lot of people I've interacted with, I can recall having thought about tickling from around the age of 5. Not until I was a preteen did I begin to realize that there was something more to it. I felt like I was the only person in the world who felt like this. Thank goodness for the internet. Finally, having an outlet!

My TMF Life

I first joined the TMF way back in 2000, when it was still on host site known as EZboard. Before that, I scoured some of the AMT newsgroups as well, but was never exactly active on them. For years, I treated the TMF more like a message board than anything else. I'd post if I had a thought or two, but would usually just leave it like that. Months would go by, I'd post again, and then repeat process. It seemed to take me a good long time to realize that this place was so much more than that. There's a real sense of community that I'm glad to finally be a part of. Some of the most awesome people that I've ever met are as a result of hanging out here.

That's about it for now, folks. I hope you've all enjoyed my little back story. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the Story. It's very nice to meet you and such. It's cool that you play guitar too. One of the instruments I still want to learn.

:dancingsheep::dancingsheep::dancingsheep:
What would your thread be without dancing sheep? Ahhhhh...barnyard animals.
I enjoyed reading your introduction.

Thank you for the kind words, you two. And Helena, thank you for the dancing sheep! That's cute. :D

Other than that, I do like to think I have a bit of a refined side. You wouldn't know it upfront, but I love to find the time to eat at nice restaurants and even have a healthy interest in art.

^ He-he-he... Cool. The most acceptable of what you said is your healthy interest in art, relevant to your being present at times at the Art Section. (As if the rest aren't acceptable...joke). I just dropped by to acknowledge your bio. :smilestar

^ He-he-he... Cool. The most acceptable of what you said is your healthy interest in art, relevant to your being present at times at the Art Section. (As if the rest aren't acceptable...joke). I just dropped by to acknowledge your bio. :smilestar

:twohugs:

What can I say? I can't resist dropping by said doodle section when somebody is such a talented artiste. ;)

Adam! Nice read there. I now feel that I know you a wee bit better. You've been in my cool book ever since you volunteered to help me take over the forum. I never forget those in my cool book (unless I loose it or something), so I got your back, if you should ever need it...although I can't imagine you would, because you seem pretty nice all around. :rockon:

Adam! Nice read there. I now feel that I know you a wee bit better. You've been in my cool book ever since you volunteered to help me take over the forum. I never forget those in my cool book (unless I loose it or something), so I got your back, if you should ever need it...although I can't imagine you would, because you seem pretty nice all around. :rockon:

I appreciate it, Sandrock. I might take you up on that offer someday. I have been known to occasionally get myself in trouble. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back