• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

unit5610

unit5610

2nd Level Orange Feather
This is not very compelling so feel free to move onto the next post!

I am a 48 year-old male who's lived in southeastern New England all my life except for school in Vermont and then a brief time in central New York. I got my meteorology degree in the early 80s and worked in that field for 21 years before our office was closed by corporate morons. I then went back to school and got a master's degree in planning a few years ago, which got me an excellent job right in my hometown. Hopefully the shitty economy won't result in layoffs as I'm not well positioned if they do happen! I still occasionally do some weather forecasting on the side and look at the computer models (glamorous will know what I'm talking about!) twice a day.
I've been married for 22 years to a lovely woman who does not share my interest in tickling, but we have enough else in common. I also have an 18 year old son in college. I introduced him to alt rock when he was about 5 and now he knows more music of all kinds than anyone I've ever known.

the Tickling thing...
I've been aware of this tickling thing since I was about 10. I would occasionally go to adult bookstores and find the very rare tickling material that was out in the early 80s, but stopped that when I witnessed a nasty fight in such a place up close. I followed early websites on-line but still thought I was a total freakin' weirdo until the TMF came along and I followed posts from many cool people. I lurked for what must be a record 4 and a half years before joining in 2005, since when I've chatted with some of the nicest and most fun people on earth and have met several fabulous people in person, and I'd love to meet more of you. Classy and Sultry will surely back me up if I admit that I am slightly ticklish, but always in control..as will Bratgirl and zacutie!

Other interests...
Red Sox, Pats (Giants, too...where the hell was Manning against the Eagles??), Bruins and Celtics in that order.
I love alt rock...though not real heavy stuff. Current favorites include Radiohead, Of Montreal, Sondre Lerche, the Hidden Cameras and TV on the Radio and old favorites include the Pixies and a lot of 80s and 90s post-punk alternative; Beatles, early Stones and late 60s pop and basic psychedelia, Hendrix, and 70s stuff like Jefferson Starship, Traffic, Steely Dan, early Cheap Trick and the Talking Heads.
I also like model trains and have layouts in the basement and in the back yard. I enjoy landscaping and travel and love Disney...we'll be there this week! Sandal weather...yeay!! I like golf along with candlepin and duckpin bowling, though I suck at all of these.
That is all...many thanks for reading!!

Last edited:
:aww::aww::aww:
To my lovely Oscar the Grouch,
It has always been a pleasure using my telescope with super powers, and state of the art modifications, so I can aim it toward RI and you can moon me. Gosh, I miss doing that.
Anyways, I enjoyed reading your profile. I learned lots of interesting things about you that I didn't already know.

Good job! And yes I can absolutely back up your statement that you are "slightly" ticklish but not so sure about the control part ;)

Thank you Sultry and Helena...you guys are awesome!

Great stuff unit. I see we like a lot of the same music. I can thank my older brothers for always listening to all those bands everyday when I was a child. Meteorology was always an interest too growing up. Kinda of hard living on the gulf coast in hurricane alley and not growing an appreciation of what the weather can do. Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful profile Unit! It was awesome meeting you at the Munch back in July (thanks for the ride!) I hope to see you at the next one :)

Great profile, my friend!!! You guys should totally come to Oklahoma....we ROCK when it comes to freaky weather......we need a professional.......:atom:

Sean...thanks for your comments my friend. Hope to see you again as well and to make it to another munch in 2009.
Tamia...many thanks. If I ever get to Oklahoma and see you, I won't be paying much attention to the weather!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back