• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Always Tell the Truth, BDSM & TK (m/f)

Tortuga

Verified
She awoke to the soft feel of his fingers slowly brushing up and down her bare thighs. He was breathing softly into her ear, sending tingles down her body. He then began to lightly bite and lick her ear, causing her to gasp, but then felt him bite a little harder moving down to her neck. Her back arched involuntarily, her breath becoming ragged. He continued biting her neck, causing her to gasp louder and even cry out a little. His hands moved softly up her thighs, one stopping just inside her leg the other moving past her stomach up to her chest.
The touch of his fingers against her skin began to make her skin rise, she became flustered and hot, ideas of him doing all kinds of controlling things to her entered her head, making it demanding for her to concentrate. He could tell she was losing all control over her body, she was shaking and her breath was uneven. He took this to his advantage and bit down hard almost breaking the skin on her neck, feeling her body push upwards against him, he could hear in her voice she was in pain, but enjoying it very much. He continued to bite down along her collarbone, chest, between and over her soft round breasts that moved up and down with her heaving chest, over her belly and stopped just above her ****. She felt his hot breath move over her ****, her mouth opened with a moan, her mind begging him to touch her, but he wouldn't. He got up and walked away, she laid there in the dark, breathless, wondering what he was doing, and she heard him come back and climb on top of her; his long dark hair draping over her. Without warning icy cold drops fell on her hot skin, a sharp gasp came from her mouth but he leaned in and kissed her tightly while with one hand he continued the chilling assault on her upper body from shoulders to breasts and back. He could see a hint of goose bumps on her flesh the only indication that she was cold. He lifted the ice cube off her body and came close to her face, "Aw, you are cold?" his lips brushing hers as he spoke.
"Here, let me warm you" with that, he lifted the candle and tilted it directly over her taught nipple. A sharp cry and a muffled gasp came from her mouth. He continued to leave a trail of hot wax followed by a soothing drop of water from the ice cube along her entire torso focusing on her now rigid nipples and tender breasts. He set aside the candle and the ice so that he could test out the sensations he alone could create. Nothing artificial, simply flesh, tongue, and teeth. He nipped along her soft white thighs, his hands holding her hips down so she couldn't squirm away.
Both his hands were inside her thighs now, and suddenly her body buckled as she felt him push 2 fingers inside her with force. She cried out, her head rolled back as he began to move them in and out of her. She grabbed hold of his forearms and dug her nails in, but he stopped, pulled his fingers out and grabbed her arms pushing them above her head. He came down so close to her face, bit her bottom lip and said " That my dear, was not a good idea." Above her head hung a pair of thick, black wrist cuffs, he proceeded to put them on her. She whimpered a muffled reply and begged him to continue what he was just doing. He sat up, on top of her waist and shook his head.
"I don't trust you, I know you'll move your arms. But now you're not allowed, I’m in control." He came so close to her face again and whispered "You have no control, I could make you do anything I wanted right now, and you can't do anything to stop me." Glaring into her eyes, he slides his hands from her hips, tracing his nails around her breasts, his hands finally rest right on her underarms, not moving. Her eyes had the stare of panic, she shook her head timidly.

"Does it scare you?" he mocked. She shook her head, not letting him know just how scared she was, but the slap on her thigh that burnt like fire from his open hand sent her weak.
He then said, “You know how I feel about lying, love”.

"Please! Don‘t do it!" she murmured. Again he slapped her thigh, the sting making her legs quiver.
"I told you, I will do whatever I like to you and there's nothing you can do." She shut her eyes, feeling the pain ease, but then felt it grow even darker, she opened her eyes and it was still black. He was blindfolding her. She opened her mouth to protest but he pressed his hand hard over her, muffling the sound.

"Are you scared now?" She shook her head again, but her mind was racing, she was petrified of what he was going to do to her.
“There you go lying again, I guess you need a lesson,” he said wickedly.
His fingers moved softly down over her nipples which her hard from the cool air and her fear. She felt him lower himself and then felt his tongue flick over them. Moans escaped her lips and he took them into his mouth one after the other, lightly biting on them too, then she felt his hand move quickly up her thigh and pleasure flooded her again as he pushed 2 fingers into her once more and began moving them in and out. He then slide his free hand that was not yet occupied, back to her underarms, and very slowly began to slide his sharp nails up and down the hollows of her arms. Her moaning quickly turned to panic-stricken screaming. She tried to desperately move her arms down but the restraints prevented them to even move an inch. His nails began to move into a much quicker pace, alternating between the shallows; delicately fluttering as if a spider’s legs would, going in circles to cover every speck of ticklish flesh. Her mind exploding with so many sensations, her body quivers and thrusts as he still continues sucking on her nipples; and pushing his fingers into her deeper. As soon as he began he stopped and whispered " How bad do you want it?" She cried out but didn't answer.
He slapped her thigh, "How Bad Do You Want It?" "What. . .do you think? Please. . . don't, don’t stop!" She whimpered out.
“Don’t stop you say? Hmm, Okay!” he chuckled. He simply pulled his fingers from her ****, wiped them off and approached her underarms with both hands.
“ No, No! Not that!” she cried.
“ But isn’t this what you wanted, love?” he grinned. He began by just taking both index fingers, and lightly wiggling them in her underarms, carelessly scratching and prodding the hollows. She dreadfully tried to resist but could not, her mouth opened with piercing screams and squeals. He next began pinching her nipples lightly, her screams turned into uncontrollable laughter. Without warning he grabbed her right nipple with his mouth, sucking hard, while massaging the other firmly. He forced his fingers back inside her and continued to bite her nipples. He could feel her body shaking more and knew it would send her over the edge if he kept on just a little more. He pushed a third finger inside her and her hips bucked upwards and she cried out in agonizing pleasure. But to her horror, he moved his hand from her breast and slide it back to her underarm. Tapping his nails and scrapping the flesh lightly under her arm, he still continued to move his fingers in and out; and sucked harder on her nipple. Her mind began to spin, all these sensations, she could not handle it. Shortly he noticed her screaming came to just sobs and whimpers. Her blindfold began to darken from the tears that streamed from her fearful eyes. Still scratching the sensitive skin under her arms, and drumming his tongue on her nipple, he forced his fingers harder and more rapidly. Her blubbering began to worsen from the intensity of all sensations.
“Are you going to lie again, love?” he softly whispered. She just shook her head rapidly.
“ I need to hear you say it”
“ No I won’t lie again, I’m sorry just please stop! I can’t take it!” she murmured.
He uncuffed her hands and laid them by her side. She automatically put her hands between her legs, holding herself securely.

Oh my God that was so hot and so....beautiful. I love how it's just a captured moment in time almost like I was walking by and was intruding or looking in or listening to such an intimate moment between two people by accident and wasn't supposed to and who didn't even know I was watching. You captured that privacy so well between two people. You'e a really good writer. :)

Wow thank you baby! I honestly while I was writing it was getting a tad bit hot and bothered with all the imagry going on in my head.

Your power of description is extremely well honed! Truly a sizzling story!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back