• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA on January 17th?

Woah, quicker than expected. I may actually be out of town that weekend, but I hope everyone has a good time!

There'll be another one soon enough, brother. No worries. Look to March as well. :)

17th

if i don't have a date already that night i will try to make it since my b-day is on the 14th it would be a fun place to celebrate.

raphe

What are teh chances....

of a goddess or 2 showing up?:veryhappy

Said women are looking to be 'lers at this, thus far. As there are male 'lees, it's all good, but those men looking for a 'lee will have to seek volunteers from the club again. :) With the generosity of that club, ya never know. There's a reason I fly down, brer.

Just chiming in to send my regrets that I won't be able to make this event---hopefully I will attend the next one.

But dvnc is right, Passive Arts is a fabulous venue and has always treated us well. And our enjoyment has always been contagious, drawing new victims, er I mean lovely ladies. heheeheheheh Plus the regulars folks are awesome and worth the price of admission.

Have a great time everyone!!!!!!!!!

I plan on being there, and I offer myself up to any female ler needing a male lee to tickle... (words I'm sure I'll regret typing the morning of the 18th, ha ha)

Just chiming in to send my regrets that I won't be able to make this event---hopefully I will attend the next one.

But dvnc is right, Passive Arts is a fabulous venue and has always treated us well. And our enjoyment has always been contagious, drawing new victims, er I mean lovely ladies. heheeheheheh Plus the regulars folks are awesome and worth the price of admission.

Have a great time everyone!!!!!!!!!

Doh!!! Mistress Bellystrokes won't be there??? Damn.... I wanted to talk Chargers smack with ya!!! Maybe in March...

See you guys Saturday!!!

My regrets....

What I thought was a shoe in( no pun intended ) is now a no show. Unfortunately I have a family obligation I cannot ditch ( was supposed to e last weekend ) and since it affects the kids, I cannot weasel out. But I have already blocked off the month of march and warned all local family members not to make plans for me... and hey TX>. time to change the nick buddy.:yowzer:

What I thought was a shoe in( no pun intended ) is now a no show. Unfortunately I have a family obligation I cannot ditch ( was supposed to e last weekend ) and since it affects the kids, I cannot weasel out. But I have already blocked off the month of march and warned all local family members not to make plans for me... and hey TX>. time to change the nick buddy.:yowzer:

Plan for the end of March, brer. Sorry you got waylaid, but you know it's comin' back around. We have too much fun in LA!

I gotta let everyone know.....best times...

Plan for the end of March, brer. Sorry you got waylaid, but you know it's comin' back around. We have too much fun in LA!

As the last time of our get togethers was my first. Lots of times planned to make it but never could. But when I finally did WOW. Got to tell you all, like DVNC says, there are lots of folks there.. some really good music. I was chatting with people that I had no clue were not from TMF and they were great. So if you like meeting folks from all sorts of likes ( fetishes ) and want to have a good time with no pressure to participate, I cannot recommend these gatherings enough. DVNC and his lovely lady keep an eye on things too so it is also a safe enviorment. Plus the Passive Arts owner ( his name slips me at the moment ) is a member of the TMF. I tell you now, I went there with just the idea of checking things out the first time with no wants to participate and found myself participating. So if you were thinking about it, give it a try. Sorry I cannot make it this time around ( my kids come first ) but I will definately be there is March. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Adam:gbtoast::happyhop:

YIKES! YAHOO!

Okay all, count me in tonight too. Can't wait to meet you guys!

Hey all,

Just wanted to say I enjoyed meeting the newbies as well as seeing the regulars. Thanks for coming! And of course, thank you dvnc for making it all happen. I always have a good time at these things.

Happy birthday, dvnc. I know it's early (not until Tuesday), but I couldn't wait! :)

Thank you all for showing. Twas a great event yet again. I look forward to seeing you all again in March!

It was good to see the LA folks again! Hopefully we get to see the rest of the gang at the next one.

DVNC, always fun to see you. You are the KING when it comes to Gatherings. Definitely looking forward to the next one and of course to see the great Penny Lane as well. Such a sweet person and always fun to talk to.

It was good to see the other members in attendance, such as Crusoe, Sammy Scales, ticklefeetintx and greg. Hopefully the rest of the gang shows up at the next one.

And Goddess, you were definitely missed and your sailor cussing ways. Plus, I have a whol enew batch of Charger jokes to taunt you with. Go Eli Manning! lol....

It was good to see the LA folks again! Hopefully we get to see the rest of the gang at the next one.

DVNC, always fun to see you. You are the KING when it comes to Gatherings. Definitely looking forward to the next one and of course to see the great Penny Lane as well. Such a sweet person and always fun to talk to.

It was good to see the other members in attendance, such as Crusoe, Sammy Scales, ticklefeetintx and greg. Hopefully the rest of the gang shows up at the next one.

And Goddess, you were definitely missed and your sailor cussing ways. Plus, I have a whol enew batch of Charger jokes to taunt you with. Go Eli Manning! lol....

WHOA!!!! First you hit the goddess when life does not let her attend a gathring and now you hit her with anti-Chargers/Eli Manning jokes. Yeah yeah, you wait until March, buddy boy, just wait.

And who is that supposebly nice guy who was suppose to send his fave goddess pix of him and the trophy----hint hint.

Seriously, glad to see everyone had a great time, and the newbies were thrilled to finally make the voyage out. See you all next time.

You have some issue with my Bolts, huh?????????????????????

Yes... They stole my boys... John Butler and AJ Smith! And I need some smack ammunition when we get ya on the table again Missy! :neenerneener:

Had an excellent time and got my ribs torn up by a couple of wonderful goddesses... Twas quite the eye-opening first session! Not sure if I'll have that stamina again!

Thanks to Master DVNC and Lady Penny Lane for the wonderful hospitality... You guys are always so kind and giving! March can't come soon enough! Thank you both... I owe you much!

Primetime, Tex, Crusoe, and Gregg... had a great time with you guys!! See ya soon!

Sammy

I had a wonderful time yet again... and I'm pretty certain the entire dungeon heard me :)

Man, a lady 'ler came IN to tickle you 'cause she heard ya. I'd say it's a gift, man!

Now, if the immobilizer really could immobilize you...

What a fun time!

I never realized how much I'd be laughing, and I wasn't the one on the receiving end.

See you at the next one!

~Ms. Shane

Damn, now I am sorry I missed it...but....

Am ready for March....:blimey::dom:GLad you all had a good time...

Sorry I missed this event. I actually have been so busy lately that I've only logged into the TMF for the first time all year today!

Definitely count me in for the next one. March is it? See you all then!

-- IT

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back