• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

milagros317

milagros317

Verified
I am milagros317, well known to many people here.

A few facts
I am a 58-year-old man living in New York City. I have had a lifelong interests in tickling and in womnen's feet, going back to my earliest memories at age four.

I am a switch but I would say that I'm 90% 'lee, 10% 'ler. F/m has always been my favorite tickling activity.

On half a dozen occasions in my 20's and 30's I had a relationship break up because a woman found my interests to be somewhere between silly and disgusting. In one case, a woman I'll call S. broke things off after we were engaged to be married, telling me to seek psychiatric help. This did not do much for my self-esteem.

I got over it after a couple of years. I decided to do what I wanted with consenting adults, as it harmed nobody, and not care what anybody thought of my kinks/interests. I have been much happier after that decision.

Since the summer of 1999, I have been a regular client of Mistress Zara, a professional Dominatrix here in NYC. Between 2002 and 2006 we did numerous joint sessions with Mistress Kassandra.

Pictures of them can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/album.php?u=3147

MK has retired from being a Dominatrix and is now pursuing a different career. She remains very kinky in her personal life with her boyfriend.

MZ is now semi-retired, seeking no new clients and just seeing a few of her regulars, including me.

Me and the TMF

I found the TMF in the summer of 2001 from an internet search. I lurked for six months, mostly just reading the "Post Stories" section.

I joined the TMF in January 2002 to post my first story, "The Sorority (Part One)":
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=8862

It got some good reactions from the community and I posted more fictional stories.

MZ and MK, then interested in getting more clients and in particular more clients for tickle sessions, asked me to write a nonfiction account of one of our joint sessions. I did so, posting the story "Double Trouble (F/f, F/m, FF/m)":
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=28953

I was overjoyed when this story won the Golden Feather Award for best nonfiction tickling story of 2002.

Being accepted as a member of this community was great for me and winning my first Golden Feather award confirmed to me that I had found a new home, a place where I wasn't scorned as disgusting or weird.

I became more active here, making many posts per day instead of a few. Myriads gave me my own story archive in April 2003. I won more Golden Feather Awards and have been happy to be here since.

Away from the computer

I went to my first gathering in Albany in January 2003. It was the SBG run by NJJen. I was happy to discover that the TMF people I had known only as screen names were real flesh-and-blood human beings, almost all of them nice to meet in person and, in some cases, play with.

I have been to many gatherings and munches since then, including every NEST since 2003. I intend to go to many more. The best part of being at a gathering isn't the play, actually. It's being among people who understand and accept me. Thank you all for that. :grouphug:

Publishing

Since 2007 I have been publishing and earning some royalties. This includes work on MTJ Publishing:
http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/HALLOWEEN.html
and also things published on Lulu available via Cafe Boudoir:
http://cafeboudoir.com/Jota_Milagros.html
Not that the royalties are much, ours is a deep kink/interest but with a fairly narrow buying public. But still it makes me feel good to get the royalty checks and know that somebody out there likes my work enough to buy it.

Why so many posts?

This is a question that I've been asked at gatherings and via PM. I used to waste hours a day watching TV. I've traded that for interacting via posts, mostly in the Silly Stuff Forum, with friends there. And a fine group of friends they are, too.

A final word

Thank you to all who make up this community. I wish the internet had existed back in the 1960's to 1980's so I could have found you all then (or found similar people if you weren't born yet).

You are an interesting person, Milagros. You add a lot to the forum, and I always enjoy your posts. I loved reading about you.

Thanks for sharing Mils. And thank you for being a good friend. :)

Very^999999999999999999999 nice profile Mils I am glad you are here :D

You da man MILS!!!

It is a pleasure to see you around the forum everyday, kind of like my favorite uncle!!

Take care.

Rob

LOL, you certainly are a character, Mils. Your stories have illustrated your fantasies very well, plus the fact that you're a great writer.

It's a pleasure reading your profile.

:bouncybou:

You are certainly canon, Milagros. Thank you for helping inspire me, and others.

Nice profile, man :D

Thanks for the insight into the mind of.

Why so many posts?

This is a question that I've been asked at gatherings and via PM. I used to waste hours a day watching TV. I've traded that for interacting via posts, mostly in the Silly Stuff Forum, with friends there. And a fine group of friends they are, too.

You know you're like a god to me because of this, right? :D

Glad to have you around!

The Dodgers

I thought you might mention something about the Los Angeles Dodgers, M317. But I liked your autobiography all the same.

I thought you might mention something about the Los Angeles Dodgers, M317. But I liked your autobiography all the same.

OK. I am a lifelong Dodger fan and let me just say this:

The BROOKLYN DODGERS won the World Series in 1955,
and the LOS ANGELES DODGERS won the World Series in 1959, 1963, 1965, 1981, and 1988.

I just found this profile.

It gives a lot of insight of your personal life. I enjoy posting and playing Hangman with you. :cool2:

A Story Suggestion

Hi,Milagros! How are you? You're a great writer.Your stories are fantastic! They're the best of the forum,in my opinion.I'd like to give you a suggestion.Why don't you write an f/m story (I love f/m stories!) with a female soccer team? The women can to punish the coach
(a man,naturally).The eleven players (and the girls on the bench too) would tickle him eternity (like your story "Help For Bobby").And the players of others teams too.Will be a wonderful story! Think about it,Milagros,and,please,wrote this story! I'd love to see news Milagros' stories.Congratulations for you !

Hello, Fernando! I'm glad that you enjoy my stories. I like your idea for a story. I will be writing another collection of short stories this summer, Trapped and Tickled #5. (My signature has a link to the previous four collections.) I will work on that soccer team story as one of them.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back