• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Black Widow (part 3 F/FF)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
The Black Widow part 3

Two To Tickle (F/FF)
By
Jersey_tickler
&
Scinsor

Outside the Valley, in Torrance, California

Francine O'Connor awoke after her alarm went off, to which she responded by smacking the clock hard. Weary glancing at the time, it was 7:30 in the a.m. Getting groggily out of bed, she went to the sink and splashed water on her face and then glanced at herself in the mirror. Her red hair was a mess, and she looked paler than usual. Exchanging her pajamas for black spandex pants and a tank top with sneakers and gym socks she got on her treadmill and jogged a mile followed by crunches. That was how Francine kept her trim figure and flat belly intact. She was a beautiful tall redhead, standing 5”11” in her stocking feet. Francine was twenty eight and had beautiful hazel green eyes, and with her long red hair it was pretty hard to mistake her for an Irish woman. She was single, as she was pretty much married to her job and was sort of discontent. Very shy and insecure about men, although she was straight and had no desire to experiment with her fellow female sisters. Reading, exercise, and some television was about all she did in her spare time, although she did love to shop for herself on occasion and hang out with her girlfriends. Peeling off her sweaty clothes, Francine took a shower and trimmed her southern region a bit. Not that she was all that hairy but she preferred just a slight trim of landing strip on her southern region. The she put on her pink robe and fuzzy white slippers and eat a healthy breakfast consisting of granola, fruit, a bagel with cream cheese and some turkey bacon.

After breakfast, she watched Martha Stewart and then paid her bills and balanced her checkbook. Then Francine sat on the couch and read the latest Stephanie Plum novel entitled “Fearless Fourteen”. She loved reading Janet Evanovich and thought the series heroine was an inspiration to women like herself who didn’t need to depend on some big strong man to save them from sexual deprivation, poverty, and from danger for that matter. She had pepper spray, a nice job, and her vibrator was vibrating at a high frequency whenever she needed some pleasure. Most of her girlfriends were married or lived with their boyfriends, but not her. She made enough money to take care of herself and she was not even remotely close to being in debt.

After an hour or two, she got dressed in her light brown business suit, a light yellow blouse, dark chocolate colored thigh high stockings with pumps that matched her suit. Then she put on her glasses and got into her Range Rover. She was driving out to meet up with two men who were helping her with research for her novel. It was a crime thriller inspired by the Plum novels and it was a dream of hers to write a novel and more of them for the rest of her life. She loved her job, but she wanted to be independent, her own boss so to speak.

Back at the dungeon of the Black Widow….

Robin wore her black leather outfit with a black spider man mask, but the eyeholes were cut out, as well as the mouth of the mask, and there was a spot on the top that allowed her jet black hair to flown down past her shoulders. She had Juliet and Anna bound to a huge spider web that was attached to the wall.
The girls were elevated a few feet off the ground, wearing only their panties and a blindfold. Juliet had a pair of pink bikini panties and Anna wore her rainbow panties. Juliet had somewhat of a tan and Anna was ghostly white, due to her punk/goth nature. Robin held a riding crop in her hands and pounded it against her palm, deep in thought.

“Who wants to get tickled first, ladies”?

“Fuck you snapped Juliet, you fucking ****”!

Robin struck Juliet’s midsection with the crop at that remark and then got right in her face.

“Who’s the **** now, my dear she asked with a cackle.
Then she got in Anna’s face and gave her a kiss on the lips, Anna kissed back in an effort to get on Robin’s good graces.

“That’s my sweet girl, Anna cooed Robin, stroking Anna’s brown hair, just for that, your tickle torture won’t be so severe as the bitchy foul mouthed Juliet”.

“Please Suzie, don’t tickle me begged Anna.

“Oh but we’re going to play a little game, sweetie explained Robin. “I’m going to let you girls decide where the other will be tickled. You’ll each be tickled until you tell me where to tickle the other girl next. We’ll start with you Anna banana”.

Using both hands, Robin began to tickle the punk girl’s sides, causing her to giggle like a five year old.

“HEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHE OH GOD, EHEHEHEHEE TICKLE HER KNEES wailed Anna.

“Good choice smiled Robin, as she turned her attention to Juliet and tickled her knees.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHEHEHEHEHAAHAHHAHAA TICKLE HER BELLYBUTTON cried Juliet.

Robin stopped with the knees, and then tickled Anna’s bellybutton.

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA I’M REEALALALALLLLY THE MOST TICKLISH THEREHEEHHEHERE bellowed Anna.

“Then tell me where to tickle Juliet, my dear”.

“EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE TICKLE HER FEEHEHHEHEEET”.

Robin got on her knees and tickled the bottoms of Juliet’s feet. The blonde’s toes began to twitch and curl in response.

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA TICKLE HER BOOBS”!

Robin tickled both of Anna’s breasts, and then tickled the nipples as well.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA TICKLE HER PUSSY cried Anna.

Robin tickled Juliet’s panty clad pussy, making Juliet moan and giggle at the same time.

“OOOOOOOH OOOOOOH moaned Juliet, EHEHHEHEEHEHEHHEEEHEHEH TICKLE HER FEET”!

Robin tickled both of Anna’s naked size seven soles and then tickled her toes as well.

“HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAA TICKLE HER TOHOHOOHES”!

“HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE TICKLE HER PUSSY”

“MMMMMMMMM EHEHHEHEHEHEHE TICKLE HER BOOBS exclaimed Anna.

“WAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHA TICKLE HER ARMPITS”!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAA TICKLE HER TUMMY”!

This charade continued for ten more minutes, and then both girls passed out from exhaustion. Then Robin went to make herself a drink and smoke a cigarette while she let them rest.

Francine arrived in front of Sal’s DVD Domain, which sold and served as a rental facility for local citizens. Exiting the store, were two men. One of them was Dominick Mancuso nicknamed Dom for short. He was half Mexican, half Caucasian, and had his head shaved like Vin Diesel. He stood at 6”3”, aged thirty four and highly street smart and well muscular like Vin Diesel. He wore a light blue jean jacket, white wool shirt and ash colored jeans. His companion was younger and only stood at 5"10". Johnny Rooker was his name, he had a blonde tow cut hair and piercing blue eyes. Johnny was twenty three years old, wearing his brown leather jacket, with a black tight tee and blue jeans, he almost looked like Johnny Depp from 21 Jump Street, except with young Brad Pitt hair. Johnny had a pair of keys in his hand, smiled and gave a small wave when he saw Francine pull up. She smiled and waved back, as she thought Johnny was sweet and extremely adorable when he smiled.

These guys were the repo men, and they were definetly good if not the best of their field.

“I take it, Sal is behind in his payments again” she asked with a smik.

“You could say that answered Dom, but the fact of the matter is that Sal’s wife has a problem with their credit card and he owes over seven grand. Then Johnny suggested that he sell his business and Sal responded by telling him that he’d kill anyone that tried to take away his business. But I told him that we were taking the car instead, so that didn’t seem to phase him all that much.

“And why is that, pray tell” asked Francine?

“Well said Johnny, it’s actually his wife’s car, so he doesn’t really care about that”.

“So why not take Sal’s car then asked Francine.

“Well Fran said Dom, we’d love to but his car in the shop and we can’t take it until Big Red puts it out in the lot, if we go in now that crazy fuck will pull out a shotgun on us. And it’s way too early in the day to even consider having a gun fight with a hard assed mechanic.

“Yeah agreed Johnny, not to mention it’d be six on two and I definetly don’t like those odds”. “We’ll take our chances with pasta boy here”!

Then all of a sudden, a woman in her mid forties came running out of the store. And walked up to Johnny with her hand out.

“Give me my keys, please”!

“Sorry lady, no dice, your car is being repossessed because you apparently stuck you hand deep into the cookie jar explained Dom.

Furious, the woman kneed Johnny in the groin and snatched the keys from him. Johnny went down on his knees gasping in pain. Katherine rushed to his side, despite the fact she was wearing a skirt and stockings did not prevent her from trying to comfort the wounded young man. The woman snatched her keys, got behind the wheel of her car, and floored it. Dom got into his modified 77 Blue Mustang Convertible and took off after her. A car chase was in pursuit, and Dom followed her all the way into the country side.

Francine helped Johnny to a bench and then went to get him some water, she put her arm around him and tried to resist the urge to rub his sore tool. But the angel on her left shoulder told her that would be inappropriate. Being a good girl, she listened to the angel and just continued to rub his back.

“Thank you, Fran mumbled Johnny, with a slight squeak to his voice, that bitch is crazy”!

“Your welcome said Francine trying not to laugh at his chipmunk-like voice, do you want me to get you some ice for your um, well your…"

“No that’s alright, I just need to rest awhile murmured Johnny, I sure hope Dom shoots that bitch in the kneecap”.

“Shhhhh, Johnny honey, don’t talk like that scolded Francine softly, like a mother telling her son not to fight the school bully. She rubbed his head and ran her fingers through his tow blonde hair.

“Man it hurts so much when you get hit down there moaned Johnny, be thankful you don’t have a dick”. “It hurts, son of a bitch, it really hurts”.

“I'll take your word for it said Francine quickly, trying not to imagine having something dangling between her legs. At the same time she tried not to think of a certain something between Johnny's legs.

“Ice cream would be great pondered Johnny, can you buy me some Ben & Jerry’s cake batter special, so I can ice down my boys”.

“Sure said Francine with a slight smile, and then I’ll feed you like a baby”!

The two shared a laugh, and it got Johnny’s mind off the fact that his nuts were halfway up his gut. The ice cream wasn’t necessary, because five minutes later, he was able to walk a little bit.

On the road….

Dom was angry at the fact that this crazy middle aged bitch had kneed his partner’s two best friends, but now he was furious that he had to chase her down like this, after all he wasn’t a cop and frankly hated the cops too. Although in a way, he was glad that the cops couldn’t repossess cars, because working on commission made him a more than decent living.

Sal’s wife Veronica was a hellcat behind the wheel, she was going nearly 80 mph. Dom knew that he couldn’t continue to tail her. It would involve either of them if not both in an accident. So very carefully, he withdrew his 9mm Glock and put his window down. First he fired a warning shot at her back windshield, but towards the right so he wouldn’t hit her. That didn’t work, instead it made her only accelerate more. So Dom fired a second shot, taking out her back tire. Her car started to slow down, first a little, and then a lot more until she finally came to a stop at the side of the road. Dom smiled and dialed his tow trucker friend, Otis, to pick up Johnny and then come get the wounded car.

When Otis pulled up to the site, they saw Dom waiting by his car, and Veronica was handcuffed to the steering wheel of her car. Dom walked over to Otis to coax him on the situation.

“Are we bringing her back with us into down, Dominick”?

“Hell yes spat Dom, this bitch ain’t ridin in my backseat after making me chase her in it. My fast and furious days are way behind me. Johnny, I need you to drive my car back into town, I’ll meet you and Fran at Burger Boyz and we’ll talk”.

“Sure Dom, you got it replied Johnny, let’s shag ass Fran”.

“Shag ass she echoed looking confused, are you implying that we have anal sex”?

“Clearly you’re not a fan of Wes Anderson flicks noted Johnny, because it means let’s go and ride like the wind.

“Well why didn’t you just say “Let’s ride like the wind” then teased Francine

“Just get in the car, Francine said Johnny rolling his eyes at the redhead's sarcasm.

Back at the Black Widow’s dungeon….

Robin returned to her two unconscious flies that were stuck in her web of bondage. Robin struck Juliet once more with her riding crop to wake up the blonde. Juliet awoke with a cry of pain, and then began to whimper. She licked across all five of Anna’s toes, which woke the brunette with a sleepy giggle.

“Hope you enjoyed your rest ladies, because now I’m going to give you erotic spider tickles sneered Robin sinisterly. Juliet, since you’ve been a bad girl, I’ll start with you, and let little adorable Anna wake up”.

Robin used a feather to tickle Juliet’s nipples, which started to get hard at being fondled.

“EHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE QUIT IT screeched the feebly wriggling blonde, I MEAANANAAAAAN IT”!

“And I meant it when I said you were going to be punished said Robin firmly, you need to learn to respect your mistress”.

“YOUR AAHAHAHAHAHAAA NOT MYAHHAHAHAHAHAHA MY MISTRESS laughed Juliet.

Robin struck Juliet’s leg with her riding crop, this time Juliet began to cry.
“OWWWWWIE she whimpered as tears began to form, please don’t hurt me, I’m sorry”!

“Good girl beamed Robin, just for that, you get some lovin”!

She began to lick and kiss Juliet’s round boobs, and even lightly nibbled on the nipples a bit.

“OOOOOOOOH, PLEASE DON’T STOOHOHOHOOOOP moaned Juliet.

“I don’t intend to whispered Robin seductively, but I do wish to explore other parts of your luscious body with my lips, teeth, and tongue”.

Going back down to her knees, Robin took Juliet’s left foot and shoved all five of her toes into her big mouth. Then nibbled, licked and sucked on each toe with lust in her eyes as she did so.

‘EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE THAHAHAHAAAAT TICKLES tittered Juliet, EHEHEHEHEHE DON’T TICKLE”!

Robin stopped, and then turned to Anna. Pulling out a pair of scissors, she open and closed them in front of Anna’s ear.

“Whwhwhwhwhat are you going to do with those she quivered nervously.

“I’m going to give myself full access to your precious bloom whispered Robin in her ear, then gave it a lick. Anna shuddered at that, knowing that she would somewhat enjoy it.

Robin snipped off Anna’s panties which did have dry cum inside them and made Juliet smell them while she teased Anna’s holy O with a feather. As Anna began to giggle, Juliet moaned at that smell invading her nostrils and wished she could go down on Anna now.

“Oh, this is making me hot too, I think I’ll take a shower now”. And when I get back, I'll give you that orgasm that you're so desperately craving Miss Anna banana"!

As she made her way upstairs, Anna got herself together and managed to free one of her wrists. Then she freed the rest of the web that held her in place which caused her to land feet first on the basement floor. Anna cringed as she felt the cold floor under her bare feet and tried to look for her clothes.

“Hey, let me down begged Juliet, please”!

Anna ignored her and looked all around the room for her clothing.

“Dammit, where did that bitch put my clothes she asked aloud.

“Hey, I’m still stuck up here dammit complained Juliet, cut me down”.

“Hold on replied Anna, let me get dressed”.

“Why, I need to get dressed too protested Juliet. Let me down, and we can look for our clothes together.

Anna looked all around, but frowned. All she could find was a Robin’s red robe. Realizing it was better than walking around naked, she slipped on the robe and then padded on naked feet towards the door.

“Anna, don’t leave me whined Juliet, please don’t leave me her with that psycho”.

Anna walked over to Juliet and then placed a kiss on the blonde’s lips. Juliet kissed back hungrily in an effort to help convince Anna to let her down.

“I’ll be back with the cops as soon as I can she promised, don’t worry, I will come back for you, Juliet.

Juliet nodded, trying to hold back tears of fear that she wasn’t telling her the truth. Anna could sense that and stroked Juliet’s cheek.

“I swear to you, Juliet, that I will come back and then we’ll fuck this crazy bitch up she said solemnly.

“Okay muttered Juliet meakly, please hurry”.

Anna slowly crept up the stairs. Being barefoot helped her walk like a cat through the kitchen and livng room. But knowing that a guard was at the gate, she went outside the back door and crept around the house. Sneaking out wouldn’t be easy, but she figured that if she stood on Robin’s lawn furniture, she could hop over the fence wall and make her way down the road. Seizing a lawn chair she moved it toward the wall and then stood on it to try and reach the top. Standing on her tippy toes, Anna was able to reach it and began to hoist herself up.

But then she felt someone grab her hair and pull her down to the lawn. She fell on her back and looked up at Robin’s shadowed silhouette. Before she could scream, Robin slit her throat with a knife and then plunged it into her chest.

“It didn’t have to be this way Anna whispered Robin with a look of remorse and regret in her eyes. I didn’t want to kill you, but you forced me to by escaping. And I can’t have anyone know who I am or what I do, so just know before you close your eyes forever that I didn’t have a choice.

Five seconds later, Anna died, her eyes wide open. Robin closed them and then kissed Anna’s forehead, as a tear slide down her eye. Then she walked around to the gate, to tell the guard to dispose of Anna’s body.

Back in Torrance, on the road…..

Francine rode shotgun and Johnny just smirked to himself. He had the biggest crush on Francine, because she looked extremely sexy with her long legs, nice figure, red hair and glasses. Aside from her good looks, Johnny liked her shy, yet mature personality. He’d been involved with too many girls that were obsessed with sex, drugs, and partying. Francine didn’t care about all that and had set her standards higher than that, and so had Johnny. The ride back to town was basically them picking up where they left off earlier.

“So Francine, how’s the job going?

“Not so bad she admitted, although I wish I could do a story that was actually important to society, unlike this stupid interview I have today”.

“Really, well who are you interviewing”?

“It doesn’t matter, and I’d rather not talk about it”.

“That’s cool said Johnny, I wouldn’t want to make you feel uncomfortably numb Fran”.

He flashed Francine his roguish grin she smiled back, sort of letting her guard down. She liked Johnny a bit but she would never openly tell him that. Johnny was handsome, charming, and funny. But he also had emotional scarring to him and she had seen that before when he beat up a guy who tried to put his hands on his then girlfriend at a party. And while being impressed, Francine still felt uneasy about his protective dark side.

“I like being a reporter said Francine, but I just want to write an article about something worth reading, which is why I’m writing a novel I guess".

“Well, hopefully our boring stories can sell said Johnny, you may have to improvise and add some funny hijinx to make it more interesting”.

“Funny hijinx pondered Francine, like taking Sal’s car, and having him get angry while his life knees you in the groin”.

“Ouch Fran protested Johnny, keep twisting the knife in my back, damn”/.

Francine gave a little nerdy giggle, being a pretty woman didn’t stop her from being a Velma from Scooby Doo dork.

Arriving back in town, they stopped at Burger Boyz and waited for Dom. Johnny smoked a cigarette while sipping a Red Bull, he and Dom drank them all the time to stay alert and awake. To them, a repo man never slept more than six hours a night. Fran being a coffee drinker and a non-smoker was slightly turned off by those habits. Still she couldn't deny that Dom and Johnny weren't cute. Five minutes later, Dom arrived with Otis, minus Helen's towed car. The three of them went inside and ordered their food Francine got a hamburger, fries, and a strawberry milkshake. Johnny got a double cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake. And Dom got a double cheeseburger, but with fries and onion rings, and a Coke. Since it was a somewhat nice day, the three went outside to sit at the patio in the shade area. Dom picked up his burger and then looked at Johnny and Francine.

“Here we go guys and gals, two ground beef patties with two slices of cheese, tomato, onion, pickle,lettice and a little ketch and tard on a whole wheat bun. All the food groups are represented, yet this one burger is a the leading cause of obesity in this country lectured Dom.

“I’d say you about narrowed it down noted Johnny, only it takes more than one burger to become obese. As I grew up watching movies, James Dean taught me not to speed, River Phoenix taught me not to do speed, and Marlon Brando taught me to slow down on the cheeseburgers”. Johnny popped a frie in his mouth and high fived Dom.

“Gentlemen, being that time is a factor, I suggest we talk fast but not about fast food said Francine.

“Why the rush, Fran asked Dom, you got a date”?

“No, she’s got a meeting to interview somebody said Johnny, over in the Valley”.

“I see said Dom, well fire when ready, babe”.

Francine turned on her tape recorder and Dom began to recount a couple of his stories of his repo experiences. Then Johnny would chime in and the other would eat. Fran listened with interest as she ate her food too.

“Basically, a repo man lives by a certain code lectured Dom. We don’t ask, we take. We’re always early and we’re never late. And we don’t find trouble, we start trouble”.

“Very bold, Dom observed Fran, but how do you start trouble”?

“By taking their possessions, mainly their cars, they cost the most usually. And if we’re in a shady neighborhood, some of them draw guns on us and we’re usually in a wild west show at that point”.

“Well that will be crucial for my plot said Fran, I do intend on having some action involved”.

“So is this story about us or what asked Dom?

“Not exactly explained Francine, it’s mostly about me, or rather a woman like me. But I have two guys like you and Johnny who are great supporting characters”.

“Cool said Dom, I like the sound of that. So if you make any money off this novel of yours are we going to get a cut as well”?

“Of course said Francine, I will definitely compensate you for your input as well as my characters being based on you and Johnny”.

“That sounds good, Fran said Dom, really good”.

“Well gentlemen, I’d say this about adjourns our meeting said Fran wiping her hands.

“Wait, Fran, why don’t you ride with us suggested Dom. We can go take care of our business, and then come pick you up after your interview”.

“That’s very sweet, Dom said Francine, but I don’t want to keep you waiting and inconvenience the rest of your day”.

“Oh no, Fran, after this dude named Earl, we’re calling it a day and not working until Thursday, taking a couple days off and going to see The Clash in concert”.

“Neat said Fran, okay then, I accept your generous ride and the conservation of my fuel. But first, I need to use the ladies room, boys”.

Francine got up and went to the restroom, while Johnny and Dom exchanged looks.

“Well, don’t just gawk at me said Dom, ask her to come to the concert with us. Me and Cynthia are going together, so why not make it a double date”?

“I don’t know, Dom, what if she says no”.

“C’mon man, it’s a free concert, anybody would go to a free concert regardless of who’s playing, ask her out already Rook”.

“I will after we drop her off said Johnny, after I walk Francine to her car”.

“Good move beamed Dom, now let’s roll man”.

Back in the dungeon…..

Juliet waited patiently for Anna to return, it had been over an hour since she had left the dungeon and she prayed that Anna would be back with help before another hour passed. Then she reminded herself that Anna was walking on foot, and it might take a little longer to get help that way. Then her thoughts were rustled as she heard footsteps walking down the stairs. Her eyes lit up and eyed the door, hoping to see a cop walk down there. But to her disappointment, it was Robin, wearing her purple robe and a pair of slippers. Juliet felt her heart sink, seeing Robin in that robe was proof that Anna didn’t make it.

“I’m sorry to inform you that Anna had an accident and is no longer with us said Robin, and since she didn’t free you, I’m going to make your death a lot slower than hers was.

Robin walked over to Juliet and started to tickle her thighs, as Juliet began to laugh incoherently and cry at her lost hope.

“BOO HOO HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH NOOOOOO, PLEAAAHAHAAHAHASSSSE wailed Juliet.

But Robin just ignored her, her eyes were blazing, and she had the taste for more blood, sweat and tears. Her schizophrenia nature was now on the dark side and she intended to keep her promise that Juliet would suffer to her last breath.

“Robin called the security guard from the intercom, you have a visitor”.

Robin paged him back very quickly.

“Who is it, Tom”?

”It’s a young woman, says she’s your one o clock appointment”.

Robin taped Juliet’s mouth shut and walked up the stairs. Opening the front door, she saw a young redheaded woman wearing a brown suit.

“Why hello, you must be Francine O’Connor, please come in”!

Last edited:
I love the idea of the girls having to say where the others should be tickled - that's a cool device.

Not sure where the Repoman/Fast and the Furious subplot is going ("the life of a Repoman is always intense".... :D ).

But dude, Anna's death and Juliet's impending doom? That's fukn harsh! If this was a horror movie one of them will survive but my money's on good girl Francine.

Sweet dude, its looking real good. You're a very talented author. And Ben and Jerry's Cake Batter is the shit dude, haha

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back