• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holly's Summer Vacation Story (F/F, FFF/F)

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
I am so very sorry this is so very late.

WARNING! This story contains sexual tickling and lesbian themes.
If you are offended by these topics or are not 18+ years old do not read this story,
otherwise enjoy.
WARNING! The characters that appear in this story belong to me
(Except for Nikky (aka, sexynikky),
a fellow TMF member who has consented to be a character in the series)
but I would like it known,
that the views and opinions expressed by the characters that appear in this story
do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of myself.
Thank you and please enjoy.
WARNING! "Holly's Summer Vacation Story by TKForce :cool:" is the sequel to my
"Holly's Jolly Christmas Story :santasmil" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117365
"Holly's Happy New Year Story :)" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117902
"Holly's Be My Valentine Story :cupid:" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=120069
"Holly's Hippity Hoppity Easter Story :bunny:" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=122199
"Holly's Prankish April Fool Story :jester:" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=122716
"Holly's Maternal Mother's Day Story :twohugs:" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=125443
"Holly's Canada Day/4th of July Story" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=1735058#post1735058

stories which you may wish to read first to truly appreciate this story.

If not there is a synopsis in the first section so enjoy anyway.

Holly's Summer Vacation Story by TKForce :cool:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends, that's right it's time for another story about Miss Holly Farhold. But
first, a quick run-down of the story so far for those who don't already know it. Holly was
many things she was 19 years old, 5'6, intelligent, a blonde with long gorges hair and D-cup
breasts. Holly had been one more thing, for much of her life she had been a spoiled brat
but that changed when she met Sandra Claus. Sandra Claus was Santa and Mrs.Claus's
daughter. Sandra was also a beautiful young woman with a very firm and shapely body.
Sandra had long shining black hair done back into an attractive ponytail and she had the
firmest and perkiest pair of B-cups Holly had ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on. The
two girls met when Holly tried to steal the toys Sandra's dad was going to deliver to the
children of the world. Holly ended up tickle torturing Sandra and through that experience
the two had fallen very much in love with each other.

When next Holly and Sandra met it had been New Year's Eve and Sandra had slid down Holly's
chimney to take Holly to a birthday party for Baby. Baby was a magical being, the physical
representation of the year 1984 and was the daughter of Father Time and Mother Nature. Baby
was also a very pretty young woman, 23 since her birthday, tall, hard bodied, with long
flowing dark brown hair and a very fine pair of C-cups. At the party Baby and Sandra had
restrained Holly to a bed, striped her and tickled her almost out of her mind to celebrate
the occasion. It had been the most torturous thing Holly had ever been through and she had
enjoyed it immensely.

Then on Valentine's Day it came to Holly's attention Cupid might have been behind her and
Sandra's romance. Feeling somewhat manipulated Holly went to Cupid's office with her two
friends to find out. Upon reaching the office the three friends found Cupid was not in and
met Cupid's lovely secretary Nikky. Nikky stood 5'6, had gorges long dark hair, a lush pair
of double D-cup breasts and spoke with an enchanting Italian accent. After the three friends
subjected Nikky to some ticklish persuasion she agreed to show the girls Cupid's love files
and thus the answers to there question. Baby also tickled a date out of the sexy secretary
and Nikky had the time of her life through the tickling treatments.

Then the day after Easter the now four friends met an Easter Bunny named Bonnie. Bonnie was
very attractive, she stood about 5'9, had strait honey blonde hair that hung down to the small
of her back and which had a couple of long brown bunny like ears sticking out from under it,
she had very beautifully tanned skin and a supple looking pair of D-cups. The four friends
had used their ticklish ways to persuade the bratty Bonnie to return the Easter treats which
she had confiscated for herself, to the children of the world and had showed her much what
Holly had already leaned, that friendship is more fulfilling than possessions.

Then on April Fool's Day the girls met Baby's cousin April the fool. April was as cute as a
button, she stood about 4'11, had shoulder length dark red hair, milky white skin, a petit
frame and a very pert pair of A-cups. The girls had thought it was April who was trapping
them in a number of ways and then tickling them silly but it turned out that Baby was the
prankster behind the tickles. Baby was taught a very ticklish lesson and loved every moment
of it.

Then on Mother's Day Holly's mother Merry found out and was none too pleased about Holly and
her friend's tickle fetish. Merry by the way was in her late 30s, was 5'8, had long gorges
blonde hair just like her daughter's, had a pair of (still) firm D-cups and still had a great
figure thanks to her diet and her personal trainer. Merry had threatened to have the girls
put in an asylum because she saw their fetish as insanity but while Holly and Sandra took a
romantic walk Holly's friends were able to use their ticklish ways to convince Merry there
was nothing crazy about a love of tickling and Merry enjoyed the tickle session like she'd
enjoyed nothing else before.

Then near the 4th of July Sandra was busy helping her family with the toy factory so Holly
and the other girls decided to go to Holly's aunt's place and celebrate Canada Day to take
Holly's mind off being apart from Sandra. The girls went to the airport where a bomb joke
from April got them thrown in a cell and the girls taught April one of their ticklish
lessons. Then Baby and another one of her cousins named Patricia Patriot talked to security
and got the girls out of the cell. Patricia was the physical representation of the 4th of
July and was a tall curvaceous woman standing about 6'1, she had strawberry blonde hair that
hung down to her shoulder blades with the kind of bangs that most girls would die for, she had
a pair of perfectly shaped C-cup breasts and was wearing attire that one would expect to see a
professional motocross biker wearing except she wasn't wearing a helmet and the clothing was
all bearing the pattern of the star-spangled banner. After the girls were released they all
got on a plane and went to Canada for a vacation.

Now that you're caught up whether you read about Holly's other adventures or not I can tell
you about what happened during the period of time between when Holly's friends head off to
Holly's aunt's place and the time when this story truly begins.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls had all gotten to Holly's aunt's place without any more trouble. After an enjoyable
week of swimming in the Olympic sized pool, sliding down the water slide and playing a round or
two on the full sized mini-golf course in the back yard Holly and her friends decided to stay a
little longer and have themselves a good long summer vacation. One week after deciding that the
girls were joined by Sandra who had finally finished helping out her family with the toy factory.
Holly was overjoyed to see her lover Sandra again and the two slipped away on many occasions to
have a little intimate time with each other.

The only thing that marred an otherwise wonderful vacation was Holly's twin, 15 year old cousins
that looked like mini version of her and who seemed to delight in pulling pranks on the older
vacationing girls. The twins sprayed Holly and her friends with water guns filled with ice
water while they were on the mini-golf course, shoved them down the water slide before they
were ready and most recently poured allot of food colouring into the swimming pool so after her
dip Bonnie was a light shade of blue all over her body.

Holly and her friends were all hanging around in the master bathroom. Holly and Sandra with
sitting on the counter, Baby and Nikky were sitting on the edge of the hot tub, Bonnie and
April were in the shower trying to get Bonnie's skin colour from blue back to tan and Patricia
was leaning against a wall.

"Those little bit..." Bonnie muttered in the shower as she and April both tried to scrub the
blue away. "Now I know what the Easter eggs I dye feel like."

"(giggle) Easter eggs HAHA and you're HEHE an Easter bunny HEHEHAHA..." April said cracking up at
Bonnie's quip. "And now I know what it feels like to date a hot Smurf with a glandular height
problem." April joked as she happily scrubbed Bonnie's breasts.

Just then there was a banging at the door. "HEY, YOU GIRLS COME OOT OF THERE!!." Holly's twin
Canadian cousins demand as they banged on the bathroom door.

"YOU TWO LEAVE US ALONE AND GIVE US SOME PEACE!" Sandra shouted back as she approached the bathroom
door.

"I wouldn't do that." Baby cooed as Sandra approached the door.

Sandra looked confused for a moment and then Baby reached over, grabbed Sandra by the wist and
yanked her back just as a cloud of flour billowed out from under the door. Then Patricia grabbed
a towel, used it to casually slap down the flour cloud and then tucked the towel under the door.

"(grunt) Somebody need to teach those brats a lesson." Nikky said as she folded her arms across
her buxom chest.

"Yeah but there way too young for the lessons we tend to teach." Holly pointed out.

"They're little pranksters and we got ourselves a first class prankster of in our very own."
Patricia pointed out.

"(gasp) April, could you teach them a lesson and get them oot... I mean out. Damn, I've been
here to long. And get them out of our hair for a while?" Holly asked.

"OH YEAH! I've been dying to teach them a lesson for calling me shorty these past few weeks, I
was just waiting for you guys to ask." April explained.

"No killing them though." Holly requested.

"There's no funny in the kill, that's why the Joker is such a bad prankster." April responded.

"O.K. just making sure." Holly said.

"Why so serious?" April asked.

"Yeah, yeah sis, we all done saw that movie. Now, finish scrubbin' up your gal pal and get to
gettin' those brats." Patricia suggested.

A short bit later April was dressed and in a hallway looking into a walk-in closet.

"Gee, this closet is huge." April observed. "It's so much bigger than my apartment that I
could just move right in and live in this closet."

A ways down the hall.

"Hey sis, on three we push shorty in the closet and lock her in." One of Holly's cousins said.
"One, Two, THREE!"

On three the two young girls rushed toward April but as they reached their target...

"JUDO FLIP!" April cried as with a quick movement she flipped one of Holly's cousins into the
closet. "JUDO THROW!" April yelled as she quickly tossed the other cousin over her hip and also
into the closet where she landed right on top of her twin sister. "STINK BOMB TOSS!" April
bellowed as she flung a small round object into the closet and then shut and locked the door with
the twins still inside.

"(cough, cough) LET US OOT!" One of the twins demanded. "YEAH, (cough) IT STINKS IN HERE!" The
other called through the closet door.

"See you later double vision (giggle)." April taunted as she pulled out a can marked
'SUPER SILLY STRING' and sprayed it around the seams between the closet door and door frame. "That
should keep the stench in and the stink gas too (giggle)." April joked as she went off to find her
friends.

Meanwhile Holly, Sandra, Baby, Nikky, Bonnie and Patricia were in one of the guest bedrooms that
they were sleeping in while they stayed at Holly's aunt's place. Holly, Baby, Nikky, Bonnie and
Patricia were sitting on the ground spread out in a circle all facing inward and Sandra was walking
around the outside of the circle.

"Duck." Sandra said as she patted Nikky's head. "Duck." Sandra said again, this time as she patted
Baby on the head. "GOOSE!" Sandra exclaimed as she reached down giving Holly's bosom a squeeze and
then began to run around the circle.

Holly sprang to her feet, gave chase and as Sandra was about to sit down in Holly's place in
the circle Holly leapt forward and tackled her to the ground.

"Goose me will ya?!" Holly teased as she shoved Sandra to the ground and straddled her waste so
Sandra was on the ground, on her belly and Holly was sitting on her, facing toward Sandra's feet.
Then Holly started to pinch and goose her way up and down along Sandra's inner thighs with
enthusiasm. As Holly's fingers worked up and down Sandra's thighs they moved higher and higher
with each trip getting closer and closer to Sandra's quickly moistening womanhood.

"HAHaha No! (loud squeal) I'm HEHehe sorry (shriek) I HEHeHAHa goosed! HAHaHEHe..." Sandra
apologized as she thrashed and screamed with laughter under Holly's tormenting fingers. Sandra
couldn't believe how much it tickled and she was sure Holly must be being extra cruel because
Sandra had been away for awhile until recently. Each trip that Holly's fingers took higher and
higher up Sandra's thighs caused Sandra's libido to surge and caused Sandra to desperately wish
Holly would tickle the spot her fingers kept threatening to stray towards.

"Sorry for the goose?! But I loved it!" Holly declared as she pulled up the back of Sandra's skirt
revealing Sandra's satin red panties. Using her left hand Holly began to tickle her way across
Sandra's firm behind over Sandra's pretty panties. Then Holly slipped her right hand between
Sandra's legs and began to vigorously tickle Sandra's sex through her panties.

"HEHEHE I'M (very loud shriek) GOING HAHAHA TO (loud orgasmic moan) EXPLODE!!! HEHEHAHA..." Sandra
cried out at the top of her lungs. Holly's fingers tickling across her bottom was driving Sandra
wild with ticklish torment but the fingers Holly was using to tickle her womanhood were sending
shock waves of pure bliss through Sandra's body, it tickled just as much as the behind tickling but
the sex tickles were a torment Sandra couldn't bare to be without. After an incredible orgasm
ravished Sandra's body she collapsed.

"Here, take my seat and rest lover. I'll be it." Holly said as she helped Sandra get up enough to
slide into place in the circle. Then Holly began to walk around the circle. "Duck, duck..." Holly
said as she patted a couple of her friends on the head. "GOOSE!" Holly exclaimed as she reached
down and gave Nikky's left thigh a squeeze. Nikky tried her best to catch Holly but Holly made it
back into the circle before Nikky could tackle her.

"Okay, I is it." Nikky said as she began to walk around the circle. "Duck, duck..." Nikky said as
she patted a couple of her friends on the head. "GOOSE!" Nikky exclaimed as she reached down and
squeezed Baby on her bottom and then began to run around the circle.

Baby sprang to her feet and took off after Nikky. Before Nikky was even half way around the circle
Baby managed to scoop her up so Baby was holding Nikky in her arms.

"Not so fast cutie, it's play time." Baby teased as she sat down on the ground holding Nikky in her
lap now. Then Baby pulled Nikky's shirt up over her head but not all the way off so Nikky's arms
were held above her head and Nikky's pink cotton bra was revealed. Baby then started walking her
fingers up and down furiously along Nikky's ribs and as she did Baby leaned her head down and blew
a series of cruel raspberries into Nikky's navel.

"HAHAHA NO, (shriek) PLEASE HEHEHE STOP (loud squeal) TICKLES! HAHAHEHE..." Nikky howled through
the laughter that had quickly over taken her. Nikky knew that she loved every ticklish second of
the torments Baby inflicted on her but Baby had gotten so good at hitting of of Nikky's hot spots
that this was truly torture even if it was a torture Nikky wouldn't have traded for anything else
in the world. The fingers walking along her ribs were bad enough but when Baby started blowing
raspberries into her bellybutton Nikky's laughter level hit the roof and Nikky would have too if
Baby hadn't been holding her down so tightly.

"Aww, you don't mean that sweetness. I know you love my tickles." Baby cooed as she pulled her
lips away from Nikky's navel. Then Baby moved her hand up, dug her fingers into the sides of
Nikky's double D-cups and began to wiggle the fingers ruthlessly. To add to the breast torment
Baby then started using her thumbs to cruelly probe the undersides of Nikky's boobs. Baby also
lowered her head and began licking hungrily at Nikky's cleavage just for good measure.

"HEHEHE OH (very loud squeal) GOODNESS, HAHAHA YES!!! (loud moan) DON'T HEHEHAHA STOP!!!
HAHAHEHE..." Nikky screamed out as the tickling racked her body with unbearable torment and
amazing pleasure. Nikky's breast had always been one of Baby's favourite tickle targets and Nikky
was sure because of that Baby tickled them even more expertly than any other spot. The wiggling
fingers on the sides of her breasts, the probing thumbs under her doubles D-cups and the hungry
licking at her cleavage all combined to drive Nikky's mind and body wild with unequalled agony and
ecstasy that drove Nikky to not one but two incredible orgasms.

"You can rest in my spot while you recover my dear." Baby said as she carried Nikky over to her
spot in the circle and sat her down gently. Then Baby began to walk around the circle. "Duck,
duck..." Baby said as she patted a couple of her friends on the head. "GOOSE!" Baby exclaimed as
she reached down and gave one of Bonnie's breasts a tweak and then Baby ran around the circle.
When Baby reached Bonnie's place in the circle Bonnie hadn't even moved from it. "Problem?"

"Nah, I would have beat you too easy is all. I'm quick like a bunny after all and there's
somebody else of whom I'm just dying to see how ticklish they are." Bonnie explained as she got
up and gave her spot in the circle to Baby. "Duck, duck, duck..." Bonnie said as she patted a
few of her friends on the head. "GOOSE!" Bonnie exclaimed as she reached down and tried to give
one of Patricia's breasts a squeeze but Patricia blocked it by grabbing Bonnie's hand. "What's up?"

"Just not interested in playin', this 'ere game's just so childish." Patricia replied.

"Childish?! Two girls were just tickled to orgasm, I don't see allot of children doing that and
with damn good reason." Bonnie said.

"It's duck, duck, goose for cryin' out loud. I'm not playin' no little kid games, added tickles
or not." Patricia explained.

"What's the matter cousin, too cool to play?" Baby asked.

"Frankly, yep." Patricia responded.

"That can no be it, Baby is much way cooler and she plays." Nikky said.

"I don't know, Baby is cool but cooler than Patricia...?" Bonnie said.

"Yeah, Patricia is very, very cool." Sandra agreed.

"My sis, cooler than Baby that's a laugh and a half." April said as she entered the room.

"Girls, there's no reason to argue both me and my cousin Patricia are very cool if you all say so.
Can't we just leave it at that?" Baby interjected.

"Cousin Baby's right ya'll, the fact that I'm cooler ain't very important at all." Patricia said.

"Hey, that is no what Baby say! Baby not say you cooler Patricia!" Nikky protested.

"There's an easy way to settle this, Me and Nikky think Baby's cooler, Sandra and Bonnie think
Patricia's cooler so I'll just tie down Sandra and Bonnie and tickle them until they agree Baby's
is cooler." April announced.

"Or we could just ask Holly to break the tied vote." Sandra suggested.

"Spoil sport!" April complained.

"What do you think Holly?" Bonnie asked.

"I don't really know, they are both very cool." Holly said.

"Well, we'll simply have to have a cool contest if it's that important to everybody." Baby said.
"Patricia and I shall both show Holly why we are the coolest and Holly will judge who is cooler."

"Fine, loser get's tickled silly by everybody who wants a piece." Patricia stated.

"Okay, I'll judge. Two events, entrance and talent rated on a scale of one to ten and the best
combined score wins." Holly declared.

Not long after that Holly and her friends were down by the pool waiting for the cool contest to
begin.

"ALRIGHT BABY, PATRICIA, WERE READY FOR YOU TWO TO STRUT YOUR STUFF!" Holly yelled as she and
the other girls sat on a bench and waited for the show to begin.

Just then the French doors of the house opened and in the doorway stood Patricia. Patricia was
wearing her red, white and blue sunglasses and a red, white and blue bikini that's top hugged
her breasts so perfectly one would almost imagine it had been painted on. With a swing in her
hips Patricia walked over to the patio table where a purse, a towel and couple of bottles of
soda were sitting. Then Patricia stopped and flung her hair from side to side slowly and as
the sun glistened off her golden hair it looked much like she was in some shampoo commercial were
everything gorgeous strand was moving in slow motion. Patricia slid off her sunglasses and as
she folded them she hung them off the tied string on the front of her bikini top that was
holding the top from coming open.

"Entrance score?" Patricia asked in a sultry tone of voice.

"Hmm nice, very nice. I give it an 8." Holly announced as she considered the performance.

"Baby will blow that score out of water." Nikky said.

It was then the girls heard a splashing noise as they saw Baby sit up out of the poolside
hot tub. Baby then stood up her body dripping wet and glistening in the sunlight as she then
walked slowly and gracefully over to the patio table near where Patricia was standing. Then
as Baby stopped near the table she brought her arms up and ran her hands through her hair
sending a shower of water droplets into the air which caught the light of the sun creating
sparkling rainbow coloured hues that surrounded Baby for a moment. The water droplets then
fell on to Baby's heavenly body and joined the other drops of water running down her exquisite
curves.

"Wow, that's a 9.0 if I ever saw one." Holly announced. "Okay Patricia, time to play catch up.
Show me your talent."

Without so much as a word Patricia picked up one of the bottles of soda sitting on the patio
table next to her and twisted off the cap. Tipping back the bottle Patricia downed the soda in
one long drink that made her chest rise and fall in a very alluring manner and as she finished
the soda she flipped the cap through the air, hitting a stereo one of the girls had set on the
ground near by and it turned on to a jazzy verison of America the beautiful. Finally Patricia
threw the drained bottle behind her where it landed into a garbage can without even hitting a rim.

"Okay, that was worth a 9.5 for sure." Holly said after she recovered from a state of awe.
"Baby, you need an 8.5 to tie or another 9.0 or higher to win. Got it in you?"

"Baby does, she is prefect ten!" Nikky declared.

"I'll do my very best." Baby replied as she smiled warmly to Nikky. Baby then picked up the
second bottle of soda from the patio table. Baby twisted off the cap and downed the beverage
much as Patricia had done, Baby's chest putting on quite a nice show of it's own as it rose and
fell while she gulped back the soda. Then with her left hand Baby threw the bottle back
casually and it went swish into the trash can as with her right hand Baby flicked the bottle
cap forward and turned the stereo off.

"Basically the same show, not enough for a win." Holly said.

"I haven't even started, I was just thirsty and needed silence for my talent." Baby declared
as she picked up the towel from the near by table and patted herself down with it gently.
Then Baby pulled a long stiff blue feather from the purse on the table next to her and walked
forward toward where the girls were all watching from. Baby stepped in front of Nikky and
looked deeply into her eyes, Baby stared long and passionately and then held the feather up
where Nikky could see it and waved it back and forth.

Nikky's eyes stared back at Baby's and then followed the feather almost hypnotically as she
felt her excitement build quickly to a fevered peak.

Then Baby reached down with the feather and drew it achingly slowly along Nikky's cleavage.

Nikky bust into a fit of giggles the instant the feather touched her and was quickly reduced
to a helplessly giggling school girl. Then suddenly Nikky let out a deep orgasmic moan,
twitched and slumped forward where Baby scooped her up in her arms.

"Orgasmed from a single feather stoke, now that's a perfect ten!" Holly announced.

"April, could you help me carry sweet little Nikky into the house to rest? I think the rest
of the girls need some privet time with your sister Patricia." Baby explained to April.

"Well, I'd be glad to. Seems to me there's something I should be doing back in the house
anyway so let's go." April replied.

Meanwhile Holly's cousins were still trapped in the closet.

"Oh goodness, do you think she'll ever let us oot of here?" One of Holly's cousins asked the other.

"If she does let us oot I'm not aboot to prank her ever again." Holly's other cousin replied.

Holly and her Friends had taken a pair of padded cuffs from Baby's purse and had used them to
cuff the still star spangled bikini clad Patricia to a near by tree by looping the chain
around a low strong branch that kept Patricia standing on her tip toes. Patricia was in much
the same position Bonnie had been in the first time the girls had tickled her and much because
Bonnie said she had been dying to tickle somebody in that position ever since it had been
used on her. Holly was wearing a black bikini, Sandra was wearing a red bikini and Bonnie
was wearing a peach coloured bikini as the girls all took their positions around Patricia.

"I don't suppose I could talk ya'll outta this 'ere...?" Patricia asked even though she
suspected the answer to come.

"NAH!!!" The three girls said in unison.

"Those underarms look tasty." Sandra declared as she leaned forward. Then Sandra placed her mouth
under Patricia's right arm and began to swirl her tongue around the hollow under Patricia's arm.
Sandra then reached over with her right arm and slipped the fingers of her right hand under
Patricia's left arm where she began to scratch and scribble her fingernails hastily around the
underarm's hollow.

"HAHaha Shit (squeak) girl, HEHehe take (squeal) it HAHaHEHe easy! HEHeHAHa..." Patricia demanded
as she thrashed under the torment her underarms were receiving. Those fingernails crawling around
under her left arm were maddening but that tongue swirling in the hollow under her right arm was
turning Patricia on as much as it was causing ticklish torment to surge through her body.

"Hmm, I think those feet look tasty." Holly said as she sat cross legged by Patricia's feet and
brought them into her lap. Then Holly lifted Patricia's feet to her mouth and began to suck and
nibble along Patricia's toes from left to right and then right to left. As Holly continued to work
her oral attentions back and forth across Patricia's toes Holly also started to scribble her
fingernails vigorously across the arches of Patricia feet.

"HEHEHE DAMN! (shriek) DON'T HAHAHA SUCK (loud squeal) MY HEHEHAHA TOES! HEHEHAHA..." Patricia
wailed as she screamed with laughter. Now that two of Patricia's friend were tickling her this
wasn't just torturous anymore it was cruel beyond belief Patricia thought to herself as she bucked
and thrashed all the harder trying desperately to get her feet out of Holly's grip or her underarms
away from Sandra's torments but to no avail. As unbearable as the tongue under her arm and the
suckling on her toes was Patricia was forced to admit to herself it was making her very hot and
bothered while the scratching fingernail working Patricia's left underarm and the arches of her
feet just felt evil and cruel.

"As long as everybody else is having a taste I might as well have one too and that flat sexy
midriff looks good enough to eat." Bonnie declared as she knelt down in front of Patricia. Leaning
in Bonnie began to trace her tongue around Patricia's bellybutton before she dipped her tongue down
into Patricia's navel where it licked hungrily. Then Bonnie reached up and pulled down Patricia's
bikini bottoms just enough so that she could begin wiggling her fingers cruelly back and forth
across Patricia's incredibly sensitive pantie line without any mercy.

"HAHAHA THAT'S (loud shriek) ENOUGH HEHEHE YOU (moan) THREE!!! HAHAHEHE..." Patricia shouted out
through her hysterical laugher hoping for some mercy from her friends who were not feeling very
merciful. The three tongues of her sexy friends teasing her body was making Patricia's sex begin
to burn with desire but the cruel fingers crawling over her body was driving Patricia out of her
mind with torment especially the fingers working their way across Patricia's pantie line which was
more sensitive than she had ever imagined.

"Hmm, I bet these are yummy too." Sandra said as she pulled away from Patricia's underarms and
untied the front string of Patricia's bikini top letting Patricia's breasts spring free. Then
Sandra dug her fingers into the sides of Patricia's C-cups and began to wriggle her fingers
savagely. As Sandra continued her savage torment of the sides of Patricia's breasts she leaned
forward and began to first lick and then nibble at one of Patricia's rock hard nipples and then the
other with lustful intent.

"HEHEHE FUCK (very loud squeal) NO, HAHAHA NOT (loud moan) THERE!!!" Patricia plead as she howled
with tortured laughter. The terrible tickling that the fingers on the sides of her breasts were
causing was so awful it was turning Patricia's mind to mush and slamming her will like a
sledgehammer while the licking and nibbling on her teats added to the tickles made Patricia's
libido go wild like nothing else ever had before.

"Mmm, those toes did taste good. Let see what other treats I can find." Holly said as she set
down Patricia's feet and moved so that she knelt behind Patricia where she then pulled Patricia's
bikini bottoms down around her knees. Since Patricia's legs were spread wide with the hope
something would make contact with her sex Holly was easily able to slip her head between Patricia's
legs where Holly began to kiss and lick her way hurriedly up and down along Patricia's right inner
thigh. Holly then reached up and began to use her right hand to tickle and tease her way up and
down along Patricia's tight little ass with vigorous strokes.

"HAHAHA THIS (very loud moan) IS HEHEHE NOT (loud squeal) COOL!!!" Patricia cried out through her
hysteria. This had become far too much torment and Patricia was sure if it didn't stop and stop
now she was going to completely lose her mind to this torture at the hands her three sexy friends.
The thigh licking was so close to her dripping wet sex that Patricia could not believe they were
being so cruel as to not even have touched her womanhood yet. Patricia thrashed and screamed with
laughter at new heights she didn't realize herself capable of when fingers began to tickle and
tease along her sensitive buttocks and made her wonder if it was possible to be tickled to death.

"Gee Sandra, those do look yummy. Mind if we share them a bit?" Bonnie asked as she pulled away
from Patricia's midriff and rose to her feet. Leaning forward Bonnie began to lick and nibble her
way along the undersides of Patricia's firm C-cups with enthusiasm. Then Bonnie reached down
between Patricia's legs with her left hand and began to mercifully tickle and tease along
Patricia's vaginal lips while her thumb began to ruthlessly work Patricia's clit.

"HEHEHE YOU (loud moaning) GALS HAHAHA ARE (loud orgasmic moan) DRIVING HEHEHAHA ME
(series of orgasmic moans) CRAZY!!! HAHAHEHE..." Patricia howled at the top of her lungs between
fit of crazed laughter and lustful moaning. Thrashing, screaming, sobbing and laughing was all
Patricia could do as her body was racked with tortured bliss. The mouths tormenting her thigh, her
nipples and the sensitive undersides of her breasts was tickle torment far too great for Patricia
to bare but it also delighted her body beyond description while the fingers teasing the sides of
her C-cups and up and down her bottom were not but pure hell that added to the sexual feelings no
end. Finally as fingers began to creep and crawl over Patricia's sex and the thumb worked her clit
Patricia exploded into the most incredible series of orgasms she had ever know.

After drawing a few more ticklish orgasms from Patricia the three friends uncuffed her and laid her
out gently on a patio bench where they stroked and kissed along her body to chase away the last few
phantom tickles plaguing Patricia's body and then they let her have some much needed rest.

Nikky was gently layed out on a bed with a big dazed grin on her face and Baby was sitting on
the bed next to her lovingly holding and stroking Nikky's hand.

"Think they're having fun?" April asked as she sipped a soda.

"Oh yes, I'm sure of it. Oh, did you ever remember what you wanted do in the house?" Baby asked.

"Nah but it'll come to me." April replied as she leaned back in her chair and enjoyed her soda.

Back at the closet Holly's cousins were a tad panicked.

"LET US OOT!!!" Holly cousins both cried.

"If I don't get oot of this stink soon I'm gonna puke." One of Holly's cousins said.

"Don't even think aboot it." The other responded.

THE END (FOR NOW)

Thanks for reading and thanks to Nikky (aka, sexynikky) for being in the story.
Thoughts and/or opinions about my stories will always be appreciated.

I'm sorry I've been gone so long.
The short reason why is I had some family issues that were weighing on me so much so I could not function well. The longer reason will be explained more in a thread I will make in General Discussion tomorrow.

The next Holly story is almost done and I could post it next week maybe.
If people would like to read it even though it is also very late please let me know in your reply. :)

Oh, here are some Commissions I had done of Holly and her friends by the talented artist mpgraphics :cool:.

Left to right they are Holly, Sandra, Baby and Nikky.

<object width="450" height="573"><param name="movie" value="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="id=95893888&width=1337" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" flashvars="id=95893888&width=1337" height="573" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/95893888/">Commission for TK Force Pt 3</a> by ~<a class="u" href="http://mpgraphics.deviantart.com/">mpgraphics</a> on <a href="http://www.deviantart.com">deviant</a><a href="http://www.deviantart.com">ART</a>

Left to right they are Bonnie, April, Merry and Patricia.

<object width="450" height="596"><param name="movie" value="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="id=96248158&width=1337" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" flashvars="id=96248158&width=1337" height="596" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/96248158/">Commission for TK Force pt 4</a> by ~<a class="u" href="http://mpgraphics.deviantart.com/">mpgraphics</a> on <a href="http://www.deviantart.com">deviant</a><a href="http://www.deviantart.com">ART</a>

BTW I did notice I was nominated for a Golden Feather while I was away
and while I don't know if I can win or not I would love to see if I can get
enough support to get on the ballot. Any of my friends and/or fans that would like to see
this too could support the nomination here.

Even when I wasn't feeling so well I did stop by long enough to make a few
nominations as well and I encourage my friends and fans to check out those
nominations, the clips they're for and support them if you like them as well.

The TMF Radio Shoot from Ticklish Montreal Models

Ticklish Montreal Models for Various

Sienna : Ticklish Montreal Models

Last edited:
another fine addition to the story line.. very hot.. dang.. wow
Thanks for sending me the pm about the next story beeing out

HUGSSSSSS/Lisa

Great to have you back after so long TK! Hope everything's well now and the story's a grand return. Plenty of enjoyable sexy action indeed. Although enough of the Canadian action or you'll have plenty to answer aboot. :canada: :p

another fine addition to the story line.. very hot.. dang.. wow
Thanks for sending me the pm about the next story beeing out

HUGSSSSSS/Lisa

I'm glad the story is still so hot after it was given such a cool down time of 3 months. :)

Thanks for reading and commenting Lisa my friend and as always, hugs. :twohugs:

Great to have you back after so long TK! Hope everything's well now and the story's a grand return. Plenty of enjoyable sexy action indeed. Although enough of the Canadian action or you'll have plenty to answer aboot. :canada: :p

Great to be back Dev my friend and glad that the story was enjoyed. :)

I'll see how much Canadian stuff I can cut oot of the next chapter. ;)

Awesome story. :clap: Very hot indeed. :devilish:
Look forward to more. :D

Thanks so much for reading, enjoying and commenting. :)

More is on it's way soon. :D

Good work TK

Thanks my friend. :)

another great story ^-^ I love these girls. I love to see terror they would do to a guy XD hope to see more stories about holly and her magical friends

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back