• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I Tickled Natalie Portman (Part 2)

Gaius

TMF Poster
Outfit worn for this story

Warning: Sexy When Laughing

I was inches away from her. From Natalie Portman. In a revealing outfit, chained to a column, with no one else watching. This was extraordinary, and I felt the urge to to somehow.. take advantage of this predicament. But little could be done. She was Natalie Portman, after all. I couldn’t just…
But her stomach. The abdomen, the obliques, all of it.. fascinating flesh. I’m not very good at putting mental pictures into words, but does one describe divine beauty? It just can’t be described.
I could not resist any longer. As I stood beside her, I reached out and gently grazed the surface of her abdomen with my hand, to make it seem accidental. Her reaction, however, was far more than I could have anticipated.

The firm, luscious surface of Natalie’s abdomen seemed to contract. Being accompanied by a sharp, feminine gasp, I was somewhat confused by the response. Accidental or not, it was apparent that Miss Portman had neither or expected nor desired to feel my fingertips upon her skin. My hand paused in the air, but I didn’t retract it…
Then I saw her face. She wasn’t easy to read, this one. It was no big secret that this young woman was exceptionally mature and intelligent for her age, and had been known to point out how our society is one where it is unfortunately “cooler to not be smart”. She was right, of course. But that didn’t stop her.. one need only glance into the boundless depths of those brown orbs to find a vast wealth of knowledgable and beautiful realms.
But at best, her expression betrayed shock, if not a faint look of mischievousness. This wasn’t a one track mind, thinking or feeling a single thing at a time. Every aspect of her seemed powerful and gorgeous. Except that now, she was powerless. Her midriff was exposed, and she was entirely helpless. Couldn’t move to protect it. Couldn’t dodge anything. She was immobile, and had no option but to absorb the sensations of my fingers.
Then it occurred to me; Natalie Portman was ticklish. I suppose it was fair to assume that all females were ticklish, some perhaps in exceptional ways. But I had no experience to know of such things, I only wanted to take full advantage of the divine opportunity before me.
So I started again, letting the tips of my fingers trickle across her taut abdomen in the opposite direction. For me it was ten seconds of pure bliss. Those ten seconds weren’t quite bliss to her, though. A girlish giggle escaped her flawless mouth, and her beguiling eyes locked hard on mine when I had finished.
“Don’t do that!”
Beautiful. But I found myself strangly unable to speak. My mind, my soul.. none of it seemed to exist anymore. Everything was now in my hands (metaphorically, as well). She seemed genuinely serious about her command, but she was in no position to command, and I lacked the ability to even respond.
The next stroke used only two fingers, and I tried added a bit more pressure as I trailed from her upper abdomen to her slim waist. Instantaneous laughter soon echoed through the entire set, that enchanting feminine song that compelled my every instinct to trigger more of it.
Poor Natalie was extremely uncomfortable with this. She was always in control of her environment, of herself.. no one touched her without consent. But the young female had now lost all of that, and she could scarcely control her own body. Her hips bucked wildly in vain, desperate to escape every one of my tender strokes. Yet she couldn’t escape one of them.
Moreover, the Geonosian chain prop had been sturdily made. No amount of struggling, pulling, or screaming was going to liberate her from her bonds. I found a new set of tender muscles at the sides of her abdomen, and tried various amounts of pressure here. Gentle rubbing with the thumbs seem to make her entire torso lose stability; she leaned forward as far as the bonds would allow, a divine grin spread on that high-cheekboned face.
To remedy this, I stroked parts of her skin that were still concealed by the skin-tight material. Her arms locked completely above her shapely head, it required no effort to access the vulnerable armpits. To tickle Natalie Portman here was to make her thrash and shriek, which I found to be most delightful.
I closed my hands further into the center of the abdomen, where I pressed my fingers into the soft flesh to find firm, rippling muscles. She was indeed strong, and she was using every ounce of her womanly strength to struggle and squirm. A waste of energy, but the amusement was certainly worth every calorie burnt.
This area was probed for quite some time, as though testing the quality of some luxurious food item. Both my index fingers became like figure skaters, gliding across the ridiculously smooth surface of Natalie Portman’s skin.
The responses I received from each of these areas were diverse, to put it mildly. They ranged from colorful strings of giggles to the screaming and whining sounds of agony. Whichever it was, she never had a chance to speak much. If she did say anything, I certainly couldn’t remember it. The amount of pleasure I derived from this was distracting, to say the least.
My fingers glided further still, reaching the soft flesh of her lower abdomen. The skin was extremely supple here, and if I glided out to the upper hips, I could overwhelm her senses to the point where her laughter made no sound at all. I could tell you that she had merely laughed every breath out of her, but this wouldn’t sound nearly as poetic. I won’t deny that it’s true, though…
Like any other human, Natalie Portman also had a navel. I wasn’t particularly fond of this area, since it only seemed to be a foreign object on a vast field of ticklish skin. Yet when I stroked the area surrounding it, she threw her head back and became lost in a fit of feline cackles and gurgles.
I found that Miss Portman could be made to lose all rigidness in her body soon after. I utilized the smallest of my fingers to invade her navel. The slow strokes made her whine and flop around like a fish, but if I wiggled it in a circular motion, she would completely lose herself. Her knees buckled, and her entire body went downward. She would have gone straight to the floor, but the chains still secured her in an upright position.
After an amount of time passed which I could not even estimate, I decided not to press my luck any further. I left Miss Portman secured to the column, her body limp and exhausted. I never showed up for work another day again, and I’m sure they wouldn’t have wanted me to anyway.. but I never got any sort of notification or phonecalls. Perhaps the experience had been far too embarassing for Natalie Portman, and she thought it best to keep such humiliation in secret. No one would ever know.

For information and photographs of the lovely Natalie Portman, visit www.natalieportman.com

Mod addition:

Some users have reported that their virus warning programs gave them warnings when they visit the web links in this post. I was unable to find anything virus like when I visited them, but we wanted users to be aware.

Myriads

Last edited by a moderator:
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

Natalie Portman is simply the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I knew that before Episode II. Then she comes out with this amazing costume that exposes that perfectly chiseled and shaped abdomen- I was drooling in my chair. I have seen Star Wars 4 times already just for that (and to see Yoda kick some major butt!) However, Gaius, you are the man!!! I am glad to see that someone else sees her natural beauty. I knew as soon as I saw it that someone would write a fantastic story about her stomach- it is the most beautiful female stomach I have ever seen- she is so fantastically hot, words cannot describe. I have all of her posters with her in that outfit- I am definitely a fan!!!
P.S. I loved the bellybutton ending- great work!!! Who's next? (tummyticklish)

Thank you

I appreciate everyone's positive feedback on both parts of this story. I was partially inspired by the Queen Amidala story I posted a while back, which I wrote the second half of. As my first original story though, Natalie Portman was immediately my first choice.

For future stories, I'm hoping to include some more original content. If anyone would like to suggest a scenario or individual, I'd be happy to hear it. If it's incorporated in an upcoming story, I'll gladly give you credit for it. :)

Rollingstone.com now has a photogallery featuring exclusive pictures of Natalie Portman, and you can vote your favorite.

Almost forgot..
If anyone wants the Amidala tickling story to be reposted, just let me know.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back