• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweet as Candy part 1 F/M

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

As always I look forward to comments, so if you enjoy the story please post your thoughts on it.

It had been ages since I had seen my best friend Candice from college; in fact, it had been about a year. With the last time being shortly after we both graduated at the age of 23 and she moved out of the apartment we had shared since our sophomore year. So, when I received an e-mail asking if I wanted to come and spend some time this weekend catching up at her mother’s house, since it was about at the half way point where we both were living. I sent off a reply saying sure it sounds great, I would be there at about 6:00 pm if that was ok. I almost had to laugh as I received another e-mail about a minute after sending my reply, that it would be fine.

After anxiously awaiting the weekend I was finally walking up the stairs with my heart beating about a mile a minute, after knocking on the door I was very surprised at Candy’s mother’s appearance. Jade was wearing a shimmering emerald silk dress that flowed and clung to her very sexy physic of 43 years which immediately drew my attention to the way the silk perfectly enveloped her c sized breasts. I had to force my attention back to her face when I heard her speak, “Hey there Matt, Candy got a bit late so… if you want to wait for a while you can watch TV in the living room until she gets here, and feel free to help yourself to any food that’s in the fridge.” I give a soft smile and I say “that sounds alright” as my eyes wander down to her breasts again, seeing two diamond hard points protruding through the silk, evidently she was not wearing a bra. Not wanting to get the carpet in the living room dirty, I remove my shoes and socks before turning on the TV and lying on the floor with feet resting in the air on the center cushion of the couch. After a little while of catching up on the latest news on espn, I hear Jade tip toe into the room and sit on the couch behind my feet. She smiles as she looks at my soft bare feet, reaching down she gently grabs one foot and slowly traces a finger along my right foot. Stifling a giggle I look back at her, she just smiles and with a seductive grin, she slowly increases pace. HEAhahahahahHhahahahHHAhhahahahaHAHhaahaaaa with my foot twitching I squirm on the floor, actually enjoying the sensations to her surprise I stay there not trying to get away. Giggling she teases, “Awe, is Matty ticklish… kitchy kitchy coo” as she increases pace a bit more causing me to really start laughing. With an unendingly firm grip around my ankles, she continues to playfully tease my sensitive bare sole while I twist and squirm around on the floor overcome with cackling laughter. Showing no signs of attempting to resist her tickles she kept up her ticklish assault until I was gasping for breath, only then did she stop and release my ankle. Feeling somewhat exhausted it took about a minute before I sprawled out on the carpet smiling at her and saying, “Well, that was fun.” Smirking she say’s “yes it was, you are as ticklish as I remember you… almost makes me wish Candy was really coming here so we could gang tickle you like we used to.” It took a bit to realize what she had said, and once I did, I just looked at her with a confused expression on my face. Softly giggling she says, “You can blame Candy for this, a while back I was complaining about my dismal track record with dating recently. So, she suggested that I should get you to come over and spend some time getting to know each other better.” Now I looked stunned, not sure what to make of getting set up on a blind date of sorts with my best friend’s mother and by her daughter, no less. Breaking the silence Jade said, “Oh, she also asked me if you would be a dear and retell how in college she convinced you to take your friendship to the friends with benefits level…” when I stay silent looking stunned she says “if you don’t feel like it she said she would just tell me herself.”

Now I am completely speechless, seeing her smirk I blush like crazy, “well ummm…. I … clear throat it was in our sophomore year after a massive party on campus that she came back to the apartment we shared. Obviously, having had a bad date she was a bit buzzed and ranting about how she was tired of dating guy’s whose only thought is on getting down my pants.” Pulling off her shirt she tosses it aside and continues “is it too much to ask that a guy show even the slightest interest in me as a person, instead of just a piece of ass. It’s been so damn long since I had a decent lay I almost slept with him any ways, but I figure why should I lower my standards.” As she walks toward the bathroom she unclasped her bra, looking up from reading I say, “Yeah most guy’s can be rather dense.” Laughing she said, “you could say that again, I mean if he had bothered to show half the attention and respect you show me I would have been on top of him in a second…hmmm now why did I never think of that…” My eyes go wide as I see her walk out of the bathroom topless looking very seductively at me. “What do you say… we both are overdue for a tumble, why not with each other?” Her speech was slightly slurred so I fought my instinct to accept, and said that it was not a good idea, and that she was not thinking clearly. Snickering she starts to over exaggerate how intoxicated she was slurring everything “Why I’ll show you thinking clearly…” in a flash she was pinning me down and digging into my sides as I laughed hysterically.

“Well, after an hour of her tickling me without showing any signs of stopping I gave in to her, and that was how we reached the friends with benefits level.” With a coy smile, she says, “You poor thing, you were tickled until you agreed to sleep with my daughter. Wiggling her fingers in the air at me she said, so in theory… then all I have to do is tickle you until you’ll agree to sleep with me, right.” Regaining my composure I said, “There is no need to tickle torture me in order to agree to that…though it would actually be making something I have often fantasized about come true.” “Really” was all she said waiting for me to elaborate as I could see lust building behind her eyes? “Yes, you have no idea in fact how close I came to seeing if you would be interested in something like that. Do you remember when I stayed over here 2 years ago for spring break I actually slept naked hoping that during one of your customary wake up tickles, which I loved and always looked forward to; you would tickle me hard enough to uncover the blankets. However, unfortunately on that day, you went easy on me so I wasn’t caused to fall out of bed which usually was the result of one of your sessions… and I didn’t have the courage to get out of bed while you were still in the room.” After a few seconds of thinking she smiles and says, “Well, if you had, it sure would have made the day much more interesting, especially when my dear Candy heard your laughter and would have come to lend a helping hand hehehe. Hmm considering this revelation I definitely think you’re overdressed.” Straddling me, she very slowly starts lifting my shirt up tickling my sides lightly as she goes. I continue giggling softly as she tickles, once my shirt was tangled in my arms above my head she starts poking my side haahahHHhahaHAAAAHHehee AHAHaaa. Absolutely loving my reactions she begins taunting “This is so much fun having a bare ticklish tummy to play with, don’t you agree” HEAHaaHAAHAHhaahahaHHHEHahaaaHAHAaaa all I am able to do is wiggle giggle and squirm “Awe I’ll take that smile and giggling as a yes.” After a few minutes of playful tickling she smirks and gets a mischievous expression as she wiggles her firm ass on top of my ever hardening erection, even through clothing the fact that tickling is a turn on is extremely evident. She tosses my shirt aside and I look deeply into her eyes as she stops tickling and starts moving her hands slowly caressing my shoulders and chest.

I regain my breath a bit as I try to think about the current situation I am in, and what I should do, though admittedly logical thought is near impossible with a smoking hot woman straddling you. While it is unlikely this would succeed as a long term relationship given the age difference between us, though needless to say in the short term this could be a hell of a lot of fun. So, I gently grab the back of her neck and pull her forward as I passionately kiss her sweet ruby red lips and breathing deeply smelling the intoxicating scent of her strawberry perfume. With the dam of sexual tension bursting open we spend what feels like forever kissing all over each other’s lips, neck, and ears. With her occasionally nibble tickling my neck. Since my hands weren’t doing anything at the moment and with so much of this sexy goddess to explore I begin trailing them down her back. Gliding down the heavenly curves of her body, which silk dress accentuates so wonderfully stopping once I reach halfway down her milk white thighs. Now moving back up ever so slowly, slipping under the back of her dress to which I am pleasantly surprised when I discover that she is without underwear as well. Not wanting her lovely dress to get dirty ;) I begin lifting it up and over her head until I toss it over onto the couch. By this point we are both nearly out of breath so she lifts me off the ground and we kiss and stumble making our way to her bedroom, before finally shoving me firmly down onto her bed. Laying face down I feel her hands grab the sides of my shorts pulling them and my underwear off in one blur of a motion. Shortly after I feel her weight sitting on the back of my legs she grabs and pulls my hair back so I have to arch my back towards her. Whispering sensually into my ear she purrs has someone been a naughty boy? Giggling I try to shake my head no I have been good, “I’ve been good”.
Laughing she say’s I don’t believe you… you need to be punished, let’s see what should I do tickle you, maybe spank that cute ass of yours, or better yet tie you naked and use you as a sex slave for the whole weekend.

At first my eyes go wide, then I start sarcastically pleading no please don’t please let me go!!! Though I can’t keep a straight face for long, before I say “hmmmm all of the above?” This time she is the one that is surprised by my response, though with a smirk she giggles and says “well then, here’s to an amazing weekend you’ll never forget.” Shoving me hard back onto the bed she grabs a pair of padded hand cuffs that were on her night stands and quickly locks my hands behind my back. Rolling me onto my back and positioning my body in the middle of her bed she begin alternating kissing my legs at the knees working her way up, I shiver a bit as I see the explosive lust in her eyes as she gets closer to her target. As she gets about half way up my inner thighs I discover something that I didn’t know… even my privates are ticklish! Her long red hair covers every inch as it is dragged back and forth as she kisses each leg. While it’s somewhat enjoyable I know damn well if she find out she’ll be like a kid in a candy store, so I bite my lip a bit and try my damndest not to laugh. Though as you can imagine, holding back the giggles was a losing battle and soon I am giggling non-stop which causes her to look up. Seeing what was making me giggle squealing she says “No Way… you’re ticklish there too!!!” I gasp as she sits down on my knees pinning me helplessly, then gleefully begins spider tickling up and down the length of my shaft. All the while verbally teasing me saying things like “Awe who’s a ticklish boy, kitchy kitchy coo, and singing itsy bitsy spider.” While not near as ticklish as my tummy or feet it still tickled like hell, causing my upper body to thrash and bounce. HHEHAHhahhahahaHAHAHhahahAHAHhhaAA EKKKKK STOPP THAT heehAHAHAHAahhahAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!! The only saving grace is that she was horny as hell, so she didn’t tickle there to long before straddling my waist and inserting my pulsating erection between her legs. She gasped and moaned a bit before she smirked and wrapped her legs around my thighs and wiggled her fingers in the air menacingly at me. With a sensual laugh she says “The tickle monster’s going to get you!” Attacking my tummy mercilessly she used me like her personal vibrator, as my panicked attempts to get away only added to her pleasure. We both came several times before finally our sweaty bodies collapsed in exhaustion next to each other and both dreamed tickly dreams.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back