• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Country Crushings, The E-mail, The Retraction, and Then...?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their second road trip of the year. After winning two of three games in Pittsburgh, things went very sour for the team, as they lost six straight games in Chicago, and St Louis, suffering three game sweeps in each city. The team returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.

While the Good Guys were away on the trip, the situation between Mitch and Naomi deterioriated badly. At one point, during a vicious argument on the computer, Naomi told Mitch that he had "X nights, a short time frame, to "fix" everything, or she would file for divorce". Mitch was enraged, and had a sleepless night after that conversation. Early the next morning, Mitch, in a fury, sent an e-mail to Naomi saying that he was tired of fighting with her, and that he wouldn't be beholdent to a time frame, to fix problems that had existed for over two decades. Mitch told Naomi that her declaration to him was the end, and that when he returned to Paradise, he would be moving out, and filing for divorce. His e-mail essentially said: "I give up on you, Naomi, and I've given up on us". The Good Guys had a day game on the day Mitch sent Naomi the e-mail. When the team returned to the hotel that evening, Mitch received a vitrolic e-mail from Naomi which said: "Fine, Mitchell, you've given up on us, just like I knew you always would. Dump me, so you can chase the millions of other girls who want you, who aren't me". Mitch infatically replied, in capital letters, that there had never been anyone else but Naomi, except for the year he was with Adrienne, when he and Naomi were split, and Cathy. Mitch then told Naomi that he didnt want it over, but that she needed to remove the short timetable she had set for everything to be solved, and allow time to work on it. Mitch told Naomi that it didnt take a week or two to get into the mess they had, and it would sure as hell not take a short time to get out of it. Naomi replied that she would have to think about that, and told Mitch not to come home when the team returned to Paradise, but rather to take a room at the hotel.

The Good Guys arrived in Nassau on Sunday night. Mitch went to the apartment, packed clothes for a week in his suitcase, dropped off his dirty laundry from the trip, and checked into the hotel. The couple was going to try taking some time apart, before deciding whether to divorce.

On Monday night, the Good Guys began the nine game homestand, against the California teams, with a game against the Giants. Mitch and Naomi both showed up at the ballpark to play, but did not speak to one another. The team was aware of the couple's problems, but kept a respectful distance, engaging in superficial conversation with both of them, so as not to make the situation worse. Gil Bellows started the game that night, and pitched a three hit shutout, as the Good Guys got only three runs, but won, 3-0, behind Bellows stellar work. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. Paradise scored five runs, as Charlize gave up three in six innings, and the Good Guys won, 5-3. Neve Campbell surrendered six runs on Wednesday night, and the Paradise Islanders could not recover, losing 6-3.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi cancelled their counesling appointment. Naomi went shopping with the female members of the team, while Mitch spent the day at the hotel, swimming, gambling, eating, and trying to relax. He also paid a brief visit to Cathy and the baby. "I wanted to see my son, and I also wanted to give you postdated monthly child support checks for the rest of the year. The money will be there to cover these checks. I will always support this boy to the best of my ability, no matter what profession I'm in" Mitch said. Cathy smiled : "You're an honorable man. I'm so sorry to hear what Nai and you are going through. I hope that there's some silver lining in the clouds" Cathy said "Thanks, Cathy, I hope so, for everyone's sake" Mitch replied.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook started, and gave up nine runs in five innings, to a chorus of boos, in what would be a 9-4 loss. Hayden pitched on Saturday night, and got hurt by an error, as she allowed only two runs in seven innings, but lost, 2-1. Gil Bellows opposed Padres ace Jake Peavy on Sunday, a sunny, dry, 85 degree day, in front of a very large crowd of nearly 40,000. That day was the usual Bellows-Peavy pitching duel, as both allowed but one run in eight innings of work for each of them. The game went to the eleventh, when Ed Burns hit a homer, for a 2-1 Good Guys win, as the team avoided a three game sweep.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Charlize pitched on Monday night. She got hit hard, giving up four homers, and seven runs, in a 7-5 defeat. Neve Campbell had the ball on Tuesday night. Neve allowed only three runs that night, keeping damage control, as the Good Guys broke a 3-3 tie with five eighth inning tallies, in an 8-3 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took the start on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny, dry, 83 degree day, in front of a good crowd, of over 30,000. After giving up three first inning runs, Cook settled down, and pitched five scoreless innings. The Good Guys rallied from the 3-0 deficit, scoring three runs in the sixth to tie the score, and another in the seventh, to take the lead for good. It was a lead that Kate Hudson brought home, in a 4-3 Good Guys win, that completed a winning, but subpar, five and four homestand. The Good Guys were trying to survive the best they could, in light of Mitch and Naomi's problems. Now, a California road trip loomed for the team, which was never an easy task. This one, however, arrived amidst extreme uncertainity and diress.

Mitch and Naomi attended the Saturday tickle party that week. Naomi paid a male dom $100 to be tickled in a private room, away from Mitch, and the rest of the team. The dom tied the attractive Australian hands and feet to the bed, with Naomi clad in a black bra and panties. The dom began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, the dom tickled Naomi's underarms, as Naomi began to shriek:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, the dom counted Naomi's ribs one by one, and tickled her on her belly, and sides, as she squealed:HEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG VERY TICKLISH! Working down, the dom attacked Naomi's hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing her legs to jerk. Finally, he arrived at Naomi's bare feet, and worked them over with fingers, feathers, ice, an electric toothbrush, and finally, his tounge, licking Naomi's soles and sucking on her toes. Naomi went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with hysterical laughter:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG SO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Naomi was untied.

On Thursday, Mitch went to the apartment, to drop off his dirty clothes, and pack a suitcase, for the team's trip to California. He then went back to the hotel, and, late in the afternoon, took a cab to the airport, to catch the team plane to San Francisco. While in the cab on the way to the airport, Mitch called Naomi's cell phone from his cell phone, and Naomi answered her phone. "Can we talk please?" Mitch began. "I dont know, Mitchell, can we? Dont forget who it was that told who to fuck off. You sent me a fuck off e-mail. You told me you wanted it over. What the hell am I supposed to say to that?" Naomi snapped. "Naomi, you gave me an unreasonable time table to have everything "fixed", as you say, and you know it. You were giving me the RX for failure. It didnt take us a day or two to get into this mess. It isnt going to take a day or two to get out of it" Mitch said. "I know that, Mitchell". Naomi said. "Can you do me one favor. Can we both think about this while I'm gone, and when I get back, we will meet, face to face, in a neutral site, and just talk. I think we owe that to each other after almost a quarter century" Mitch said. "I'm not going to file for divorce or anything. Just go off, focus on baseball. Let's not speak while you are away. When you come home, call me, and we'll talk" Naomi said. "Okay, talk to you next week" Mitch said, ending the conversation.

It appeared that Mitch and Naomi were perched with their relationship hanging at the edge of a cliff. They would take the ten days that the Good Guys were in California, to think about their future. What would happen then? Would they come back together, or fall completely apart, forever? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well perhaps their expectations of repair are unrealistic. Maybe it has gone on for too long to be fixed. Their problems might run too deep to be glossed over with a bandage. Sometimes it is just better to let it die than prolong it indefinitely on life support. But let's hope the Good Guys can do better before they get into trouble that they won't be able to get out of. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, maybe the couple has had problems for too long to just simply brush them away. It will be interesting to see if they can stay together, or if they come completely apart.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, within the next day or so.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back