• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corrine's ticklish belly

Dan_Cindy_S

TMF Poster
This is a story I wrote a few years ago and recently updated.

Corrine was on her way over to Mrs. Bennett's house to help her decorate for an upcoming social gathering. She went to her house on her way home from school on a chilly day in February. Mrs. Bennett preferred to be addressed as "Lucy" for informal occasions such as this, so Corrine just greeted her as Lucy when she let her in. Lucy was a distinguished looking lady in her fifties. Lucy had been out all day herself and had turned off the heat in the house, so it was pretty cold inside the house and would take a few hours to warm up. All Corrine had to do today is tape some bows up on the beams in the kitchen area. She took off her coat and threw it on the couch. She was wearing a white longsleeved button-down shirt and a pair of jeans. Corrine forgot to wear her belt again, so she was constantly pulling up her jeans when they sagged too low on her hips. Some of the beams in the kitchen were low enough to reach with a stepstool, so Corrine grabbed a few bows and stretched up to the beam to start taping. Her shirt starting pulling up out of her pants as she stretched. At the same time her pants weresagging down lower. When her shirt pulled all the way out she felt the cold air on her belly. Corrine quickly brought her hands down and tucked in her shirt after pulling up her sagging pants. She reached up with another bow and again she felt the cold air on her belly. She decided to give up on her pants and shirt and just let her belly hang out as she did her work. As she reached up a little higher her shirt pulled completely out of her pants and the waistband of her pants sagged down to her hip bones. Her exposed belly skin started to get goose bumps from the cold air.

Lucy walked into the kitchen to see how Corrine was doing. Standing behind her, Lucy sees that the bows look good on the beam so she walks around her and sits down facing Corrine at the kitchen table. Her coffee is steaming as she mixes in the cream and sugar. Glancing over at Corrine she sees her fully stretched upwards. Corrine's pants are drooping down at her hips and her shirt tail is floating up near her rib cage. In between Lucy sees Corrine's pale belly and navel, exposed to the cold air. Corrine's belly is mostly flat but has a slight roundness to it as the skin slopes from the navel area down to her pants. Corrine's large navel is stretched into an oval shape. Below her navel is about 6 inches of skin leading down to her pants. Lucy can see a slight pink band where Corrine's pants normally press into her skin when they are pulled up. Lucy reaches across the table to get more cream so that she can look inside her navel. The rim around Corrine's navel looks very smooth and inside her navel Lucy can see three wrinkles. Two of the wrinkles meet in the middle and the third is a little lower. Lucy can clearly see the goosebumps on her skin. Corrine glances down from her work and sees Lucy looking right at her bare belly. She starts to feel a little nervous the situation she is in. Corrine never really felt comfortable about her stomach area and tried not to let it show very much. Her belly was very pale and slightly rounded when she relaxed it. Her navel was large, round and deep. The other problem was that she was very ticklish in that area. Now here she is standing in Lucy's kitchen with her vulnerable belly and navel exposed.

All is quiet in the kitchen for the next few minutes as Corrine continues to tape up the bows. She occasionally glances down to see Lucy sipping her coffee as she gazed at her belly. Finally Lucy speaks. "Corrine, isn't your stomach getting cold? I can see goosebumps on your belly skin" said Lucy. "It's a little cold on my stomach but otherwise I'm warm. Whenever I reach up to tape the bows my shirt keeps pulling out of my pants" answered Corrine. "Oh, I see" said Lucy. "I have to admit that I almost cannot resist tickling you when I see your cute belly exposed like that" Corrine froze for a moment thinking about how to react. Clearly Lucy was interested in tickling her!. She thought back to when her sitter used to tickle her. Whenever the sitter's hands wormed their way under her shirt to get her belly, she collapsed into giggles. When she tickled her navel she used her nails to glide in a circle around the rim before she probed inside. She could never take that! Her belly was way too sensitive to take nails directly on the skin. But at the same time she had enjoyed the tickling feeling. "I am really ticklish!" admitted Corrine, "and especially on my stomach". "Really?" asked Lucy. See if you can take it if I tickle you". Corrine glanced down at Lucy who was now smiling at her. She noticed that her hands were soft looking and her nails were long with clear nail polish. She struggled with her answer but finally decided she could not pass up the chance to feel the tickling again. "OK, she said. I'll try not to move away, no matter how much it tickles". Corrine picked up a few more bows and starting taping them to the beam. Lucy put on her glasses and positioned her chair right next to her. She rested the four fingers of her right hand on Corrine's belly down near her pants. Corrine gasped and sucked in her belly, creating a smooth bowl. Lucy paused until Corrine relaxed her belly again. She then lightly swept her nails across Corrine's lower belly from side to side. "Aaaaah!" Corrine blurted out. She twisted to the side away from Lucy and starting laughing. Lucy paused. Then Corrine regained her composure and stood straight again. Lucy again swept her nails along her belly, going slowly and lightly and slightly fluttering her nails. Corrine twisted around slightly and struggled to breathe. The nails sent ticklish sensations right through her sensitive belly and she could no longer concentrate on anything other than the tickling. Lucy playfully teased Corrine's smooth white belly with her nails, going back and forth and back and forth. "HaHaHa!" Corrine laughed as she finally bent over to escape her nails.

"Ha, that was fun!" laughed Lucy. "But you couldn't take it!!" "No, wait, I can take it!" she said. "Try again". Lucy stood up, went behind Corrine and placed her hands on her sides. "Yikes!" Corrine yelped. Her cold hands her resting right on her bare skin!. Lucy laughed and rubbed her hands up and down Corrine's sides until they were warm. Lucy then repeated her tickling technique on Corrine's sides, this time moving her nails in small circles while also moving up and down. "Aaaaaahhhh" Corrine said as she bent her back away from her nails. "Oh nooo, ahahahahaha!!!!" her mouth was open while her eyes squeezed shut, trying to block out the tickling sensations. Lucy patiently teased her sides while leaning forward to watch her expression. Corrine bent forward a bit and shifted her weight around when Lucy change to a slight pinching form of tickling. She pinched and teased her sides, going up as high as her shirt tail and as low as her pants. Corrine collapsed and fell to the floor, giggling. "Oh that tickled so bad!" she exclaimed. She covered up her stomach with her hands.

Now I'm not done tickling you! Lucy said. I still have a few more places I want to tickle!. Corrine finally caught her breath again and agreed to let Lucy continue her tickling. "I want to tickle your bellybutton" said Lucy. "Oh no, please not that" begged Corrine. "Oooh, yes" said Lucy. Lucy sat down on the floor next to where Corrine was lying and used a pair of socks to tie her hands to the legs of a sofa. Lucy then scooted a heavy chair over to Corrine and tied her legs to it. Lucy sat indian-style next to Corrine and unbuttoned her shirt. She then folded back the shirt tails so that Corrine's pale belly and ribs were now fully exposed. Her navel was once again round and her soft tummy was moving up and down as she breathed. "See if you can take this" Lucy challenged as she pur her nails on Corrine's belly right over her navel and started tracing circles around it. Corrine made a gurgling sound and lost her breath as her belly muscles spasmed. Lucy saw this and was fascinated. "Nice belly action there" she teased her. Lucy slowed down and found that magic spot again. When she traced her nails over it Corrine's belly flinched again. The muscle spasm moved her navel to the side as a ripple moved through her belly. "Ahahahah, No!!, I can't take it on my belly" Corrine confessed.

"Now relax your belly so I can watch it move again" Lucy told her. Lucy laid down on the carpet facing Corrine and propped up her chin with her left hand, leaving her right hand free. She now had had a closer view of Corrine's smooth belly and her inviting navel. She lightly tickled around Corrine's belly and sides until she found the magic spots that made her flinch. Some of the twitches were small ripples under her nails while some of them rippled through Corrine's whole belly. Lucy then playfully stimulated those spots to make the helpless belly dance. Corrine was watching a clock as the seconds slowly ticked by. Lucy had complete control of her vulnerable belly and all she could do was endure the tickling. Her breathing was uneven and frequently stopped when her belly flinched. She alternated between laughing and begging for relief. Lucy started digging down into Corrine's soft belly skin with her nails, just hard enough to get to the muscles below. Corrine arched up her back, not knowing what else to do. Lucy stuck a pillow under her back in the blink of an eye. "Oh, no" she said as she realized what she had just done. Lucy then sat cross-legged on the floor and starting the navel tickling. She used her light technique on the rim of Corrine's navel, teasing the smooth skin there. Corrine sucked in her belly as much as she could, trying to protect it. "Noo, not in my bellybutton!" she pleaded. Lucy insisted that Corrine relax her belly so she could tickle her bellybutton better. "No!" Corrine howled.

Lucy got a small makeup brush and used it to trace the details of the wrinkles in Corrine's navel. Corrine felt the bristles on that sensitive skin and it made such an wierd, tickly sensation. After a few minutes Lucy untied Corrine. Corrine lay there for a few minutes catching her breath. She realized that although her most ticklish areas were tingling, she really had enjoyed it.
:devil2:

Great story! Really good detail and bellybutton action! I'd love to see this story as an anime comic.

Great belly focus in this story. We don't see enough of that around here.

Great job! :D

:wow: My stomach is exactly like Corrine's. I have these little spots that, when tickled, my stomach twitches and jerks around all over the place. It feels really cool! I love it. :drool:

Amazing story! I absolutely love your style! :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar Keep it up!

Last edited:
DUDE MAKE A PART TWO....you posted this on tickle theater and I was like waaaaaaa totally left everyone hanging. Now I see you just rushed the last best part. Comeon!!!!

Another tickling story

I am open to ideas for a new story! Please provide ideas, fantasies, real experiences that I can draw from.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back