• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 4) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
alright fellas, the next chapter is here. things are heating up with the TWO and this storyline is developing more and more. glad you guys like it so far, i love the feedback and response. it keeps a writer going!!! anyway, enjoy the next chapter....

the tWo made their way to the back after their latest run in. Lotus was still attached to a leash, and all the ladies were walking next to Lotus, while she crawled. they were all laughing, and still took tickling shots at Lotus. Lotus' head hung, but occassionaly rose when she laughed from the tickling pokes. the group ran into Beckie, the Farmer's Daughter. Beckie looked disgusted.

"What are you doing to Lotus?!!!" Beckie asked.

Hollywood simply dismissed her and motioned for the group to keep walking.

"HEY!!!!! i am TALKING to you!!" Beckie said, with anger quite apparant in her voice.

Hollywood stopped in her tracks and slowly turned towards Beckie. in fact, the entire tWo looked at Beckie like she just lost her mind.

"Who the hell are you? and why are you talking to me?" Hollywood asked.

"Leave Lotus' alone!!" Beckie then stood face to face with Hollywood. "Hollywood, you may have be a great wrestler, and i compliment you on your success, but there is no way in hell that i am going to let you come into WOW and treat us women like animals. sorry, that doesnt fly here."

Hollywood stared at her. "Look miss Piggie, you have 5 seconds to get out of my face. Lotus is now property of tWo, and if you dont get out of my face, you will be too."

Beckie then slapped Hollywood. the others quickly surrounded Beckie. Hollywood stood there, rubbing her cheek, looked pissed, then finally she cracked a sinister smile. "Lot of spunk huh? fine tramp, payback is a bitch. i could have my ladies tear you apart here and now, but i like your fire. how about we settle this in the ring?"

Beckie flashed a huge smile. "Oh yeah, let's get it on then!!!"

"slow down there. the match is not with me. it's with Chyna.."

Beckie's face turned into shock. Chyna? the 9th wonder of the world? the former WWF Intercontinental Champion? Beckie's face turned serious. she couldnt back down now. "Fine. see you in the ring Chyna.."

with that statement, Beckie walked away. Hollywood stood there with a smile and looked over at Chyna, who winked back at her. this was going to be good.

Lana Star entered David Mclane's office looking annoyed. David was sitting at his desk wringing his hands together. Lana sat down, but Mclane didnt even acknowledge her.

"Uh, McWorm? you do realize that the executive producer of WOW is sitting in front of you. you're supposed to acknowledge me!!! like, c'mon, wake up!!!! Lana is here!!"

Mclane raised his head. "What now Lana?"

"Why am i not the #1 contender for the title. i beat that silly Ice Cold and i deserve a title shot. soooo, how about giving me my match with Terri Bronze?"

"Lana, i am not in the mood. cant you see i have to concentrate on the tWo right now?"

"Psst!! tWo?? who cares? just because Hollywood hates you doesnt mean that Lana cant be champ. worry about that on your own time. right now, it's Lana's time!!" Lana said, annoyed.

"Lana, you will have a match, but right now, my mind is on Hollywood. she is hellbent on humiliating every WOW woman in this organization. that includes YOU!!!"

"Yeah, right!!! Hollywood is a smart woman. she knows that she cant touch the executive producer of WOW. Jade and Lotus make good pets anyway. plus, they want to hurt you, not ME."

"Lana, please come back at a better time. thank you."

Lana stood up and left in a huff. "I cant believe that little troll would actually be concerned with the t-whatever you call them instead of Lana Star. no matter, i will get Terri Gold. i will be champ. just wait and see."

BEACH PATROL vs tWo--Col. Ninotchka/Gorgeous George

the NWO music hit and 3 members of the tWo walked towards the ring. Gorgeous George, Col. Ninotchka, and Daffney walked with an air of confidence. Ninotchka was dressed in her old GLOW "Russian" uniform, and Gorgeous George was dressed in a white sports top, with tight white shorts, with long white boots. she was absolutely stunning. they entered the ring and waited for their opponents.

The Beach Patrol, Summer and Sandy, then made their way to the ring. dressed in their red "Baywatch" style outfits with matching red boots, they entered the ring full of excitement. this was their chance to send the tWo packing. they saw what happened to Jade and Lotus, and they wanted to send a message that the WOW girls were not going to tolerate it. as they were putting their lifeguard floatatin devices away, the tWo attacked from behind. they quickly tossed Sandy out of the ring and then double teamed Summer. they did a double-clothesline and Summer hit the canvas hard. George left the ring, and Ninotchka took over. an accomplished grappler during the GLOW days, Ninothcka was looking forward to destroying these blond "bimbos". she pulled Summer up by the hair and quickly began to kick Summer's midsection. with every shot, Summer's air quickly left her body. she dropped to one knee, and Ninotchka then kicked her on the side of the head, sending Summer to the canvas. an elbow drop later, Ninotchka went for the cover. Summer kicked out after 2. Ninotchka then picked up the blond woman, tossed her against the ropes, then performed a high knee, sending Summer spiraling to the canvas again. Ninothcka looked at Summer and laughed. she was not impressed. she went over and tagged in George.

George entered the ring and quickly began to stomp on Summer with her white boots. then she picked up Summer by the hair, then whipped her into the corner of the ring. she tried to follow up with a splash, but Summer moved out of the way. George went crashing into the turnbuckles and crashed to the mat. Summer crawled over and tagged Sandy. Sandy charged in and went after George. she scooped George up and slammed her into the canvas. while George laid there, Sandy followed up with a leg drop. shen went for the cover. 1.....2.. KICKOUT. Sandy continued the assualt. they knew that George was the weaker wrestler. grabbing an ankle, Sandy applied a step over toe hold. George screamed in pain. Sandy wrenched the ankle more. the ref asked George if she wanted to quit, she screamed no. Sandy then released the hold, but didnt let go of the ankle. she tagged in Summer, who then dropped an elbow on George's knee. still holding onto the ankle, Summer wrenched the ankle again. George yelled in pain again. frustrated, Ninotchka entered the ring and planted her boot into Summer's head. Summer relased the hold and Sandy tried to interfere, but the ref held her out. Ninotchka then grabbed Summer, then applied the DDT. she quickly went to her corner. the ref turned around and saw two women laid out. George clutched her ankle and tried to make her way to the corner where Ninotchka was. Summer was coming too and tried to make her way to her corner. George was still in pain, but Summer was about to tag Sandy until Daffney ran over on the outside of the ring, grabbed Sandy's ankle and pulled her off the ring apron. George then made it to her corner and tagged in Ninotchka. she went after Summer wildly. she picked her up and chopped her. she threw her across the ropes and performed a back body drop. Summer went high into the air and crashed to the mat.

on the outside Sandy and Daffney were going at it. Daffney grabbed a chair and leveled Sandy with it. Daffney stood over her and laughed in her face. in the ring, Ninotchka kneeled down and put her face into Summer's face.

"You pitiful weak woman. since you hurt my partner, i am going to play with your ankle...." Ninotchka then went after Summer's ankle. she held it down against the mat and dropped a knee into the ankle. Summer screamed in pain. Ninotchka did it a few more times, then intertwined her legs with Summer's to the point that Summer was in an effective leg lock, and Ninotchka had a hold of her ankle. after wrenching it a few times, Nintochka then teased Summer again.

"Now girlie....let's see what your ankle looks like now...." Ninotchka then began to unlace Summer's boot. soon the boot was unlaced, and Ninotchka pulled it off, revealing Summer's nyloned covered foot. the way the leg lock was, Ninotchka could see the sole of the foot. she like how the sole looked. she could see the pinkness and tenderness underneath the sheer nylon. she grabbed the big toe and wiggled it.

"this little piggy went to market!! this little went home!!" Ninotchka began to play with Summer's toes. Summer was trying to stifle her giggles, she didnt want Ninotchka to tickle her. Ninotchka got to her baby toe and said, "This little piggy is....TICKLISH!!!"

then she began to tickle the crevice next to the baby toe. Summer roared in hysterical laughter. she felt Ninotchka's fingers tease and tickle her toes and she couldnt stand it. her eyes bugged out and she laughed and laughed. soon, Ninotchka's fingers scrabbled the length of the sole sending Summer into uncontrolled fits of laughter. her precious pink sole was being tickled, and her leg was trapped. there would be no escape!!! then she heard a rip. her nylon was being ripped open, exposing her bare foot. she looked up at Ninotchka's face and saw a huge, evil grin on the Russian's face.

"KOOTCHIE KOOTCHIE KOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Ninotchka yelled.

Summer went nuts. now she could feel the fingers tickling her tender arch. the nerves on her soles were fully stimulated and Summer just laughed. she felt the undersides of her toes being tickled again. Summer could take no more, she tapped out. the bell rung and the ref raised the hands of Ninotchka and George. Daffney joined them in the ring and they looked at each other. their expressions turned to grins as Daffney took out two pairs of handcuffs and ropes. the trio attacked Summer again, stomping on her, then finally handcuffing her hands behind her back. they then stripped off her other boot, then tied her ankles together. Daffney dragged a still dazed Sandy back into the ring and they tied her the same way. soon, the Beach Patrol were on their backs, with their hands tied behind them, ankles tied, leaving their fronts exposed to the tWo. Daffney began to trace her fingers along their swimsuit covered bellies and both began to giggle. George had a feather and began to tease the sides of Summer's face and traced the feather along the chin and neck of Summer. Summer tried moving to avoid the feather, but she couldnt. Ninothcka was tracing her fingers lightly along Sandy's legs, across the thighs and then back towards the knees. soon, both Beach Patrol members were laughing without holding back, when the tickling became harder. Ninotchka began to unlace Sandy's boots, pulled them off and began a tickling assault on Sandy's freshly exposed feet. the nylons were ripped open and Ninotchka had her way with Sandy's feet.

"STOP!!!! STOP!!!! HA HA HA HA HA NOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE STOP!!!" Sandy laughed. her toes were so ticklish and Ninotchka just kept tickling her toe crevices, tickling her soft skin.

Summer on the other hand wasnt faring to well herself. Daffney had dug her hands into her armpits causing Summer to convulse. Daffney straddled her body and George sat by her head.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP!!! STOOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!! PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" Summer cackled.

the tickling continued. Ninotchka then flipped Sandy over onto her stomach and Ninotchka then began to trace her nails across Sandy's butt and down the backs of her legs. Sandy was going nuts. she would bend her knees, but then Ninotchka would grab her ankles and attack her soles again. tears were coming out. she would look over at her partner and she was experiencing hell on Earth as well. Summer's toes were pried open and George plunged her index finger into the crevice, and she tickled hard. Summer went into silent laughter. finally, the tickling stopped. both Beach patrol members were semi-unconscious. Ninotchka then grabbed a ball point pen, George then held Sandy's ankles while Ninotchka scribbled the letters T...W...O on the soles. Sandy cackled in laughter with each stroke. then Ninotchka went over to Summer's soles, while Daffney held them and scribbled the same message. Summer roared in laughter. finally the assualt was over, but George had one more idea.

"since they tried to hurt my ankle, i i think they need to kiss it and make it feel better." George said to her cohorts. she then began to unlace her boot, then slipped out of her boot, revealing her bared foot. her foot was sweaty, but still smelled okay. she placed her foot right next to Summer's face. "Kiss my ankle, or we tickle some more..."

Summer quickly kissed the sweaty ankle, then George brought it over to Sandy's face you kissed it as well. they did not want to be tickled anymore. George, Ninotchka and Daffney all laughed. they raised their arms in triumph while the NWO music played....

okay fellas, how was this one? sorry for a lot of story, but again, just building the story line. trust me, there is a lot more story and tickling to tell!! feedback always welcomed...

Sweet

Awesome series!! I can't wait to read about Chyna gettin' the buisness!! :D :cool:

Beach Patrol are becoming two of my favorites! I was waiting for the next part and you didn't disappoint. :D

Quick question, do you have Smackdown 3?

hey Knightshade, glad you and others are enjoying this story. like i said, when people respond, it only inspires writers to put out another one to try and top the previous story. thanks for the feedback. i think you and some others will be making guest appearances again.....

as for Smackdown 3, i dont have it. do you? it seems cool, but i dont have it yet.

SWEET!
Smackdown 3, It's pretty good, what I was going to say was I could give you the specifications for some female wrestlers I've created. ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back