• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Shoe F/F

Cranberry

TMF Novice
Her name was Courtney James, and she was the most beautiful women in the world as far as Jessica Smith was concerned.

Jessica Smith was an aging Hollywood starlett. At fifty seven she was already considered past her prime. She never had problems getting work in her twenties and early thirties: her looks normally landed her any role she ever wanted. But as the years past and the lines on her face increased, she found that getting a part would take acting ability... acting ability that she sadly never had.

Sure Jessica still had money, but she missed the limelight that she once had. She missed being the bright light that everyone looked at once she entered a room. These days she was lucky if a hobo on the street would notice her. Her once perfect blue eyes had taken on a shade of grey. She was used up. She was dry of any ambition she ever had.

It didn't help matters that she was a lesbian. Sure she never officially came out, but dating some male bigshot would've put years on her career. But although Jessica never had the guts to come out, she wasn't ever willing to sleep with a horny directer just to maintain mainstream class.

Now when she wasn't doing voice-overs for stupid fucking adverts, she was lusting over Courtney.

Courtney James was without a doubt the most beautiful girl Jessica had ever seen. She had jet black hair, amazing green eyes, and a body that reminded Jennifer of her own twenty years ago. Sure the shoes she sold were mainly cheap crap, but it was worth making the odd purchase just to talk to this young beauty.

Courtney worked at a shoe shop just outside of Hollywood. She was an aspiring actress, but outside of the odd extra work, she really hadn't done much with her thirty three years on this planet. She basically sold shoes to pay the bills whilst he dreams of becoming the next big thing faded with every single passing year. Courtney loved it when Jessica came into the shop. She was a nice old lady who had lost her edge many years ago, but Courtney still loved hearing Jessica's tales about the business.

Courtney felt a little sorry for Jessica: She was an aging beauty that was losing everything. Her perfect blond hair was now mainly filled with grey, and she was really starting to look her age. Still, Courtney still looked up to Jessica, and never once noticed the actress checking out her body.

*guys, is this a good build up? I'll continue if it's worth it.*

More please!

:wahooo:

Marvelous beginning. Please continue. I can't wait to see where the story goes from here!

"So, miss Smith. What can I get for you today?" Courtney asked with a plucky grin that was actually genuine. She loved serving The Jennifer Smith, after all, she was an ex Hollywood name. And at any point she could grab the same sort of rolls that Kim Cattrall seemed to be scooping up.

"Oh, I wouldn't mind trying out thoses lime green Paul Jenkin's behind the window."

"No problem miss Smith. They cost a fortune, but damn are they beatiful."

Courtney didn't need to be 'business' around Jennifer. She'd served her over a hundred times. And whilst they were not friends in the traditional sense, it was certainly more than a client/customer meeting when she came in.

Courtney removed the lime green shoes from behind the main window and placed them on the floor next to Jennifer's feet.

They were four inch high heels. Courtney wondered how anyone could ever wear such things. Courtney was a sneaker sort of girl. When she wasn't wearing sneakers, she was wearing slippers. Her feet hadn't seen a day of torture thus far.

Courtney got on her knees and did the usual thing. She asked "Shall I put them on for you?"

Jennifer nodded. Biting her lip whilst making sure that Courtney wasn't looking.

Courtney placed her long slender fingers around Jennifer's right ankle and slowly moved them down towards her high heel black shoes.

Jennifer felt a shudder. She wished she could just lift Courtney up and take her back to her bedroom. Back in the old days it wouldn't have been a problem. Jennifer Smith was a movie star, she could've had any girl she wanted, and let her publicist worry about paying them off.

Courtney slowly removed the black shoe from Jennifer's foot. Whilst it wasn't an ugly foot, it did show the signs of high-heel-loss. The toes were a little bit crossed, and the sole was a tad rough... but the heel was a perfect pink, almost like a pensil eraser.

Courtney rubbed her foot for a few seconds that Jennifer wished would never end. Then began to slide her foot into the new shoe.

Yes it's quite good so far, especially the line where Jessica wished she could just lift Courtney up and carry her to her bedroom! So dominant!! :)

Jesus, I forgot all about this.

I'll continue if Primetime considers finishing Behind These Walls (I fucking loved that series)

Hey Cranberry, don't mean to be a bother but just wanted to tell you that this story has the potential to be one of the best on here, to be posted on other tickle sites and be the stuff of legends like "The Babysitter" and stuff. Just a friendly reminder should you ever choose to give the story the one thing it's missing...an ending. Be well! :veryhappy

So, I understand that sometime between the 1st and the 2nd part, Jessica changed her name to Jennifer? :p

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back