• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intro to Tickling Comic Book "Tickle Magnet" F/F

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
For those that have not visited our web site, we're a publisher of tickling comic books. Tickle Magnet is our newest release, and this is an introduction to the characters of that comic.

You can buy Tickle Magnet: Issue One, along with dozens of other tickling comic books at www.the-agencies.com!

Prelude to Tickle Magnet: Issue One
by Oblesklk

In the summer of 2008, four friends gather in a lower middle class suburbs home. They have all known each other throughout their high school careers, and now they are moving on to a new chapter of their lives. They’ve all chosen to attend universities that are within 10 miles of each other, so they will most likely stay friends for a very long time. Well, until Natalie runs over Jay’s foot with her car during junior year of college. Then things got a little awkward for a couple days. Until Natalie bribes Jay with some racy pictures of her sister Maddie…then all was right with the world. Jay is easy to please like that. But that’s a story for another time.

This is the summer before their freshman year of college, and this is their story.

Walter started to break a sweat. His fingers ached; his mind was on fire. There was so much pressure, so much at stake here. His eyes glazed over, the flashing lights before him, and he couldn’t keep his concentration. His breathing became erratic; his glasses seemed to steam at a time when he needed his vision most. His reflexes stalled as his mind refused to respond. There was just too much to handle, and he didn’t think he could hold out much longer. He just couldn’t keep up. Panicked, his mind raced, seeing various events in his life, and the people that affected him most. His focus was shot, and things were not looking good…

…he just couldn’t lose this round of Guitar Hero to his friend Jay again.

The two had been friends since they were 8 years old, and now they were adversaries of the worst kind. The video game was all anyone could talk about in their classes over the last few years, and these two were always locked in heated battles. The deepest bond turns to rivalry with the drop of a hat.

“You better watch out, you little bitch, I’m catching up to you. You see that, don’t you?” Jay began his taunts, knowing Walter was having one of his occasional chokes. He began to laugh, sensing victory was at hand.

The two clicked along furiously on their mock, plastic guitars, each within a fraction of the other’s score. At that moment, Walter got his groove back, his focus returned, and started to pull ahead again.

Jay began to panic, and then executed a dirty trick of his own “Oh shit! Look at that, Natalie’s bending over outside!” Jay pretended to stop and stare for just a second.

“What…?” Walter turned around, seeing what was going on outside by the pool.

“Sucker! Hahaha!” enjoying screwing with his friend’s head, Jay laughed and took back the lead.

“Godammit, Jay, that shit’s not cool,” Walter growled, realizing he’d been tricked. For Jay to use Natalie against him just wasn’t right.

The song ended, and Jay had won by 500 points. Walter groaned, knowing he had that game wrapped up. He was just starting to make a come back, when Jay had to pull out the trump card on him.

“Sorry man, but all fair in love and Guitar Hero, man. You know that.” Jay smiled, and caught a glimpse outside. Natalie and Kelly were outside, sunning themselves poolside.

Jay looked back at Walter, who was still steamed at Jay’s ruse. Walter’s parents owned a couple of tool stores and an online construction consulting business, and were the wealthiest family of anyone they knew.

“Hey man, I’m sorry,” Jay laughed. “But damn, she’s looking good these days, your Natalie.”

“Dude, what the fuck,” Walter hissed at him, “if she hears you talking like that, we’re never gonna happen. So chill out on that.”

“Alright, alright, whatever. Look, the point is, she’s looking fine. No more little chicken legs and little boy boobs. She’s become a woman this last year. So I know you’re all about this ‘code of honor’ bullshit, but let me tell it to you straight, man. I’m telling you, as soon as she hits that campus in the fall, those guys are gonna be all over her like flies on shit. They’re all gonna be able to get her into bars, get her drunk, then it’s nothing but Nat-Land gang bangs, all year long,” Jay emphasized this last sentence with a few pelvic thrust into the air.

“You’re fucked up, Jay,” Walter shook his head. Still, what Jay said had some merit. He noticed how guys acted around Natalie, and it worried him a bit. She was a smart girl, but still…

“OK you perverts, I know you were checking us out!” Kelly unceremoniously announced the girls’ arrival back into the house. Natalie just giggled and removed her flip-flops at the door.

“Walter, tell your parents their pool is just awesome,” Natalie gushed, “I can’t wait until your party next weekend,”

“Oh you can tell Walter’s daddy, alright. I’m sure he’ll love to have you around more,” Jay laughed, “just make sure you wear that cheerleader outfit nice and tight, the way he likes it.”

Natalie just rolled her eyes, and pushed past Jay. She smiled at Walter, demanding his guitar, “I got next!”

“No way!” Walter exclaimed, “Jay’s already picked a song. Besides, he cheated last time, so I need to redeem myself.”

Natalie was clearly not impressed with this answer. She folded her arms and smiled evilly at him, “If you don’t give up the guitar in about five seconds, I’m going to tug on your balls, Walter. Hard. For real”

Jay started laughing, “You don’t want to fuck with that shit, T-Man, you better give it to her. Unless of course you think you’re gonna like it.”

Natalie turned to Jay, “Why would he like it? You’re not the one doing it?”

Jay, taken aback by Natalie’s retort, started laughing at his friend’s expense, “You got that right. Well, T-Man is my bitch, after all.”

Walter sighed in resignation and handed the guitar over to Natalie. He put up a façade, but in the end, he could never say no to Natalie. He walked over and plopped himself on the couch next to Kelly. She snuggled up to him on the couch and bopped him on the nose, causing him to smile.

Natalie started looking at all the songs on the game, trying to make up her mind on which one she wanted to do. She finally chose Metallica’s “One” and selected medium difficulty. Through Jay’s random smack talk, she finally asked, “What’s with the T-Man stuff, anyway? Why do you call Walter that?”

“Don’t start that song up like that,” Jay ignored Natalie’s question and started with his indignant tone “You can’t select that shit and choose medium while I gotta do hard.”

“I’m a girl!”

“Oh please, don’t give me that shit! You scored like 100% the last 100 times you played. Oh man, I’m gonna get smoked.”

“Damn right,” Natalie grinned ear to ear, ready for the song to start, “So, no really, what’s with the T-Man stuff?’

“Kelly, why don’t you tell her,” Jay asked, “I’m about to school this blonde on the finer points of rock, and I can’t be interrupted. Plus, this story’s too fucked up; I’ll get some stuff wrong.”

Kelly seemed much more animated on the couch, and hugged Walter’s neck a little bit harder as she was about to get started.

“OK, so you know when Walter and I were going out last year?”

“You two dated??” Natalie faked mocked surprise, continuing to play her game against Jay.

“Ha ha, very funny, slut,” Kelly laughed, “Sooo…the two of us were in his bedroom.” Kelly paused, then pointed around the corner, “Ya, right over there. Anyway, you know how hot we were for each other back then, right?”

“Mmmmm hmmm,” Natalie nodded.

“OK, this is weird. This is where I excuse myself,” Walter got up from the couch, a little embarrassed about this story. Not only did he have to hear from Jay about it for months, he wasn’t exactly eager to be there when Natalie hears about the sexual escapades between two of her best friends.

“Anyone want anything from the kitchen?” Walter shouted on his way up the stairs.

“Yo, T-Man!” Jay shouted, “Get the girls some of that fru fru strawberry shit that your mom made last night. That shit was good!”

A pause upstairs.

“Alright!” Walter shouted back.

“What strawberry stuff are you talking about, Jay?” Natalie asked absent mindedly, still playing.

“I don’t know, his mom made some drink that has like a billionth of a percent of alcohol in it. It was alright, not really my cup of tea, but I figured it would be perfect for you girly types.”

“What the hell you talking girly type,” Kelly asked, “Remember last Halloween when I drank you under the table with the two bottles of Maker’s?”

“Psssh, I had like 15 drinks before then,” Jay shot back, trying feebly to mask his insecurity. That was a particularly ugly incident. One his ego didn’t need reminding of.

“That’s not what I heard. Plus you weigh like twice as much as I do. What’s your problem, sack up and be a man!” Kelly laughed.

Natalie laughed at her friend’s trash talk, hoping it would distract Jay from the game. She didn’t need any help; she was tripling his score already. Seeing that she was so far ahead, she forgot Kelly was about to say something, “So you were in Walter’s bedroom…?”

“Oh ya,” Kelly zoned back into reality, almost forgetting the story. “Ok, so you know how my big sis works in that adult shop in the city? Well she got me these fuzzy handcuffs for my last birthday kind of as a joke. Well, they’re real handcuffs, not just toys. So I showed them to Walter.”

“Ooooh, this story’s just gotten about 100 times better,” Natalie exclaimed.

Walter rushed down the stairs, with two drinks in hand. He quickly handed one to Kelly, and put the other on the table for Natalie, when she was done playing.

“I know, right?” Kelly smiled, taking the drink. “So I was like almost naked, and I grab the pair of handcuffs from my pants.”

“Oh my God, you’re still telling this story,” Walter cried out, “Or are you just telling it 8 times from different angles to torture me?”

“Oh Damn!” Jay suddenly shouted out, “times four score multiplier, bitch! Do you see it? I’m coming to get ya!”

“Oh please,” Natalie put her focus back on the game, bobbing hypnotically to the rhythm. Walter tried not to stare at her natural body movements.

“Are you even listening?” Kelly asked.

“You bet. You, Walter, handcuffs. Awesome. Go on,” Natalie quickly rattled off.

“Anyway, he sees them, and wants to tie me up to his bed,” Kelly smiled and looked at Walter, who firmly shook his head. He loved those memories, but just didn’t want them broadcast to the entire world…at every possible occasion. Kelly was very open about their relationship and her sexuality, so he knew anything that happened between the two of them may as well be posted on the net for all family and friends to see.

“Nice!” Natalie whooped.

“That’s my boy!” Jay looked over his shoulder at Walter and gave him a nod. “I’d like to tie you up to my bed, Special-K. I’ll show you which way the world spins.”

Ignoring Jay’s advances, Kelly continued, “So I do it. And we’re going at it like we always did back then. I’m going crazy because he’s so fucking good,” Kelly looked over at Walter and stuck her tongue out at him, “Well he is. I give him shit all the time, but I also give credit where it’s due. And you’re the best, sweetie.”

Jay looked over at Natalie, “Hey I thought they broke up. Do you think you and I need to leave them alone?”

Kelly turned and threw a pillow at Jay’s butt, “We did break up!”

“Mutually and amicably,” Walter quickly added, still in the middle of a facepalm.

Jay bent over and shook his butt towards Kelly, “Hey! Watch my derriere, it’s precious! It’s helping me school Nat Nat here”

Kelly continued her story, “So I’m going totally crazy, he’s making me go like 3-4 times and I’m really loving these handcuffs, right? So then the bastard…and I use that term lovingly, dear…start tweaking me around my stomach and sides.”

At that description, Natalie’s head turned slightly, her ear closer to her friend’s story, “What do you mean, tweaking? Like pinching you?”

“No, he started to tickle me to death as he was going down on me.”

Walter put his head in his hand and lamented the graphic nature of this story, “I’m sorry, did I just turn on the Playboy channel? Do you tell everyone this story? Please tell me that you told your dad on Father’s Day, I’m sure the imagery of his golfing buddy’s son going down on his little girl does wonders for his ulcers.”

Kelly grinned at him, “He loves the story! Ahhh cheer up, I only tell the people that will listen. But don’t worry, in the express checkout lanes at the grocery store, I have to keep it to 30 seconds or less.”

Walter groaned.

“Anyway, you know I’m like hyper ticklish, right? You and that bitch Becca used to hold me down in homeroom when Mr. Johnson went out to get his coffee and tickle me to death.”

Natalie laughed at the memory, “Ya I remember that. Becca was dope, she always liked to see you spaz out for no reason.”

“Ya well, that sucked. But anyway I’m in Walter’s room, and I’m just screaming. I’m laughing like a spaz, and crying/screaming because it’s like my fifth orgasm or whatever, and I just couldn’t take anymore then.”

“That’s my BOY!” Jay exclaimed again.

“So Walter’s mom hears this from upstairs, and I don’t know, thinks Walter is torturing me or there’s some roving maniac starting up a chainsaw or something.”

“To be fair to my mom, that month she had taken enough anti-depressants and other fucked up prescriptions to kill an elephant,” Walter interrupted, “She wasn’t in the best mental health at the time.”

“Drugs or no drugs, I would love to have 10 minutes alone with yo’ momma. She can bring her psycho candy too, that’s cool,” Jay spurted out. Walter sat by, mouth agape. Nothing was sacred in this room, but having his best friend make sexual comments about his mom, and worst of all, mean them, was a bit much for Walter to hear right now. “What man? I’m being honest! Mentally tweaked or not, your mom is fucking hot! She had you when she was like 8 years old or some crazy shit, so she’s just ripe for the plucking!”

Kelly laughed, “Wow! Jay, you need help.” She paused thoughtfully, “although, if I were to experiment with an older woman, Walter’s mom would be my first choice, by a long shot.”

“Walter, you have three boxes of Kleenex in your bathroom down here, right? If Kelly keeps going with this story, I’m gonna have to excuse myself for a bit.”

Kelly threw another pillow at Jay. There was quite a collection on the floor, “So anyway, my future lesbian life partner called the cops, and Walter and I have to spend like 2 hours in separate rooms being interrogated by various cops and social workers, to make sure I wasn’t assaulted or raped or anything. They like totally freaked when they saw the handcuffs, but I got the story straightened out after they talked with my sister, who gave ‘em to me.”

“So after we heard that fucked up shit, the legend of T-Man was officially born,” Jay chuckled at the story again.

“Tickle-Man!” Kelly shouted triumphantly, throwing her arms around Walter.

“Thanks, man. Thanks a lot” Walter replied with sarcasm, “Oh and by the way, you two stay away from my mom from now on.”

A short pause took over the room, as Natalie started to really get into the song. The climax was approaching, and she was laying waste to Jay’s ego. Not to mention her hips were really into it as she swayed to and fro with the beat. Walter tried not to stare, and focused instead on Kelly next to him on the couch. But she knew.

Kelly followed his eyes a couple times, licked her lips, and then winked at Walter. “Alright, T-Man, this one’s for you!”

“Oh, now don’t you start calling me that,” Walter cried.

Kelly got on all fours and started crawling across the floor.

Jay noticed Kelly out of the corner of his eye, “What are you doing, girl? Walter, did you lace her drink with roofies or some shit?”

Walter laughed, “No, she’s just like that.”

Kelly kneeled down in front of Natalie, who was starting to look at little nervous at her friends’ approach at her feet. Kelly quickly unwrapped Natalie’s towel from her waistline.

“Hey, what are you doing? Stop that!” Natalie tried to stop Kelly from being rambunctious. But she knew Kelly enough that whatever the girl was planning, she would go through with it.

The towel quickly dropped to the ground. Natalie was now just wearing her two-piece swimsuit, and beginning to feel a bit exposed indoors like this. But she tried to concentrate, and keeping playing the game. Under no circumstances could she let Jay win this.

Kelly let loose a battle cry “For T-Man!!” With that, she grabbed Natalie by her backside, pulled her close, and started licking around Natalie’s lower stomach. Natalie shrieked, and twisted wildly to escape Kelly’s probing tongue.

Natalie’s screamed with broken laughter, and hopped around wildly on the floor. The TV set started hissing and plonking with the sound of missed guitar notes; she would lose if she couldn’t focus on her part.

Jay turned to shout back at Walter, “Oh damn, dude, go get the camera. I told you if these two stayed in your house long enough, they’d bust out the lesbian shit,” But Walter was not listening. He was enthralled with the scene unfolding before his eyes. He had never seen anything so beautiful in his life.

“See Walter, you need to tie Natalie up!” Kelly giggled as she continued to nibble at her friend’s tummy. Natalie erupted into a new set of hysterics, barely able to even hold the guitar anymore. Jay turned to a look back to see how his Walter was doing, and then continued the game.

“I knew it!” Jay shouted, “You did slip that bitch the roofies”

Natalie laughed at this comment, despite herself. The two of them were laughing uncontrollably. Every time Natalie’s stomach muscles spasmed from the laughter, Kelly started laughing herself. The more she laughed, the more she tickled Natalie, causing her to laugh even harder and buck more wildly.

Walter jumped up off the couch and quickly closed the glass door leading to the outside to keep the noise contained inside the house, “I don’t need another visit from the cops this year…”

Natalie tried to play the video game, but completely lost all coordination, “Oh my God, I hate you, hooker! Ha ha ha this so haha isn’t fair!”

Kelly tried to talk while nibbling on Natalie’s ribcage, “Whoooo u callin a hooka? You tha one danfing now. Danf fo me!”

Jay threw his arms up into the air in triumph. The song had concluded, and he was the victor, by the slimmest of margins. Kelly’s tickle attack on Natalie was just enough for him to catch up to her at the very end, “Yes!! Kelly, baby! You my girl today! Get over here and take Nat Nat’s place. That little blonde couldn’t take a lickin’ and stopped tickin’ “

Kelly laughed, got up onto her feet, and grabbed the guitar greedily from Natalie. “Alright I’ll play, but I get to put it on easy.”

“Fair enough, baby doll, like I said, you my girl today!”

“Fine!” Natalie growled, “I need to be by my best friend anyway…” Natalie jumped over onto the couch next to Walter, and gave him a big hug, which he gladly reciprocated. Natalie leaned back and put her feet into Walter’s lap, “…and scam a foot massage from him…”

“Sure thing,” Walter tried to hide his excitement.

“As long as you don’t tickle me like she did!” Natalie laughed, ever so subtly baiting Walter.

Kelly turned to stick her tongue out at Natalie, and then continued playing.

“Don’t you have to go into work in a bit?” Walter asked, slowly kneading his fingers around Natalie’s toes. Natalie let the slightest of moans escape her lips. With her big blue eyes closed, she spoke with hushed tones.

“Ya, at four.”

Jay kept up the conversation, seeing that Kelly wasn’t nearly as competitive as the other two, “Did Mulholland actually make you a hostess?”

Kelly chimed in, really proud of her friend, “No way, you’re a hostess there now? Like Maddie? Oh my God! That’s awesome, babe!”

“Just wait until she tells you this story,” Jay laughed. “It’s not as good as the Legend of T-Man, but it’s still kinda fucked up!”

“Oh shut it, James!” Natalie threw a pillow at Jay, “don’t make me drink you under a table too!”

“Congratulations, I always knew you’d do well there,” Walter smiled.

Natalie turned and smiled at her friend. He was as secure in himself and as genuine of a person as they come.

Natalie felt a tinge of regret all of a sudden. What would’ve happened if her and Walter hadn’t known each other since they were two years old? What if he was just a guy on campus next year, they met and hit it off really well? What if they could date without all the pressure from their families and friends? What if their awesome friendship wouldn’t be in jeopardy from taking it to the next level?

And there was the tickle story. How funny Kelly brought that right after her infamous incident at work. How funny…

“Thanks,” Natalie cooed.

“Ya, it’s a pretty messed up story,” Natalie began, “and it’s all because Jay here didn’t have my back.”

“Hey, Nat Nat, don’t blame that shit on me. I was just there as an innocent bystander, taking some wicked pictures of that awesome ass!”

“I saw those pics,” Walter said, watching his two friends still playing the game, “So hot!”

Natalie licked her lips, and blushed at Walter’s glowing review. Nervous, but trying to contain her excitement, she failed to censor what she was really thinking “If you want pictures of any other part of me, all you have to do is ask,”

Walter blushed, and cleared his throat.

“Alright, I’m gonna start this story up,” Jay started, “and I’d appreciate it if you two kept your clothes on back there behind me while I’m telling it. Actually, Walter, you keep your pants on, Natalie, feel free to ignore anything I just said.”

THIS IS THE PART WHERE ISSUE ONE BEGINS.

You can buy Tickle Magnet: Issue One, along with dozens of other tickling comic books at www.the-agencies.com!

I'm also attaching a pinup that captures the scene of the story. Enjoy!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back