• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And another new pic (MMF/F)

Synful Pryde

TMF Expert
*stifles a yawn* Well it's a quarter to one of Firstthursday where I am. I just finished drawing/scanning/coloring another pic (started drawing at about 10 of Secondwednesday, then scanning and coloring at 11:30). My eyes are blinking an awful lot ..

Anyway .. I apologize for the shoddy drawing (like the inking ... i didn't have enough patience to use french curves as I should have), but here's the deal.

-=-

Fumiko's mother glanced into the living room, sighed, then returned to the phone. "I'm sorry," she said into the receiver, "but Fumiko can't come to the phone right now. She's a little tied up ...." [ <a href="http://www.geocities.com/shimmering_blur/chair_color.jpg">http://www.geocities.com/shimmering_blur/chair_color.jpg</a> ]

-=-

G'night ...

~Syn

:D You don't know how much I like your picture....and everytime they're better!!! All three are wonderful but this in superb!
Why don't you create some also comic strip? These socks seem begging to be slowly removed :)!!!!

Stay care man!

Pretty good!

This pic is pretty good. It's not the best work I've seen, but it's still pretty good. I especially like the bellybutton tickling. However, I think that the ticklee is either not very ticklish or you need to work on your laughing faces. The ticklee looks like she's just giggling.

Hi, now it's later Firstthursday so I can actually THINK ..

Thanks as always, klang. Well, I started a comic strip a while back, but I haven't finished it ... I find it difficult to stay on-topic for any length of time, which is usually why I just do single-shots. But .. I'll see if I can harness myself to a project for once. :)

Rookie, thanks for the comments. The reason for the face (and I should've explained this earlier, only I was a little fatigued) is because of the angle that her head is tilted. I'm still touching up on perspective, so I couldn't get an open-mouthed expression to look right for some reason. I tried a few times, then just gave up and used a closed-mouth. Most of my other pictures have the kind of facial expressions that it sounds like you would prefer.

~Syn

Well, if you'd be so kind to finish that strip....:D

Thanks!!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back