• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the itching powder prank

tickleboynyc

TMF Master
when me and my mistress go out in public, we act like a normal couple. under the surface it's always clear who's in charge, my mistress knows how to put me in place with a well placed word or look...nevertheless, sometimes i enjoy my relative freedom to push the envelope a bit, so to speak.

so it was about a week ago i had the unfortunate notion of playing a prank on her, perhaps even paying her back just a tad for all the humiliation and abuse she'd put me through. my tool was simple but diabolical:
itching powder.

no, not the horrible fiberglass kind, the organic kind made of rosebud seeds. it looks like little hairy yellow seeds,comes in a package that says 'juck pulvar' on it, and shows a comely black haired girld desperately scratching herself.
my mistress has gorgeous long black hair and i imagined her doing the scratching. it seemed like an innocent enough prank, but later i'd pay dearly for it.

my mistress dresses rather conservative in public, but manages to look stunning just the same. on this day she was wearing a simple white blouse, giving a generous look of her heavenly cleavage, and wearing a billowing brown and white striped shirt that showed off just enough of her shapely legs. finishing the outfit were a pair of high heeld slip on sandals, which she thoughtlessly dangled of her toes to drive me crazy.
my mistress is spanish-indian, and her smooth brown skin, thick red lips and deep brown eyes drive me wild. some tasteful jewelry, earrings, rings and a bracelet highlight her gorgeous coffee-and-milk skin.

we were in a rather fancy coffee shop lining up and that's when i saw my chance. luckily i was standing behind her as she was studying the menu, casually slipping her left foot in and out of her sandal, giving me maddening glimpses of her rosy wrinkly sole that i had kissed and licked so many times.
i looked at the plunging backline of her loose white blouse. it was the perfect opportunity. slyly i took the package out of my pocket. very quietly i took a pinch of itching powder between thumb and index and dropped it ever so carefully down the back of her shirt.

she was completely oblivious to what had just happened, as the powder hadn't taken effect yet.

"what are you gonna have?" she asked as she absentmindedly scratched her back.
"yesssss...." i thought, "it's startingggg..."
but nothing more happened.

she turned to me questioningly, a little annoyed, as she was certainly not used to not getting an answer right away.
"well?'
"whatever you're having, sweetie"
with this i stepped closer and lovingly rubbed her back. if only she knew...
she gave me a quizzical look. "you're being very affectionate"
"what's wrong with that?' i asked innocently.

she scratched again, a little harder. but still the itching powder didn't seem to do much.
maybe i put in too little?

i scratched her back plafully. "itchy?'
"a little" she actually wiggled her sexy butt as i scratched her back.
"damn"
she scratched again.

the beauty of itching powder is that the more you scratch, the more it itches. on top of that it's quite a gentle, but very persistent itching, not unlike tickling. i've heard it referred to as 'tickling powder' and i've actually seen its victims start laughing as they are scratching themsleves more and more desperately.

'DAMN!"

she scrached more vigorously.
"still itchy?" i imagined a little aureole appearing ove rmy head, like an angel in a cartoon.
"yeah...help me scratch, will you?"
i was only too happy to oblige!
"poor baby...so itchy..."
i was careful not to scratch too hard. i knew that any amount of pressure would activate the itching powder more and more.
she gave me a look that was more and more suspicious.
just then the clerk put our drinks on the counter.
"4.50 please"

she tried to fish her money out of her purse while scratching with the other hand. she was kind of hopping from one leg to the other, and the clerk was starting to give her a weird look.
"you ok, ma'am?"
"of course i'm ok!" she snapped. "it's ...just...that..."
she couldn't even get the words out.
slowly but surely, the itching powder was taking its full effect.
"goddamn it!"

she dropped her purse. coins, lipstick, tissues, business cards, even a pair of fuzzy cuffs she carried with her just in case, spilled out all over the floor for allto see.
the clerk stared at the cuffs. then at my mistress.
she stooped down to pick up her stuff but the diabolical itching powder was not giving her any respite.

she'd stepped out of one shoe and was balanced precarioulsy, crouched down trying to gather her stuff, with the itching driving her crazy.

she let out a sound that was half groan, half scream. "what the fuck!!
what's going on? something's itching me like crazy!"
she was now down on her knees, her soles peeking out from under her butt, one bare, the other still in her sandal, scratching her back frantically, all thought of gathering up her stuff forgotten.

the clerk was blatantly staring down her tits, bobbing around as she was scratching. i couldn't blame him. other customers were staring at the spectacle my poor mistress was making of herself.

she turned to me, furious."do something! help me! help me scratch! my stuff is all over the place! don't just stand there!'
behind the fury i could sense a pleading, a growing feeling of despair that i was quite unaccustomed to!

i looked at her. she looked pathetic, so different from the self control she always exuded. her eyes were getting moist. she was losing control and embarrassing herself. i knew she hated that.
but then i saw her one bare sole peeking out from under her butt.

i was too tempting. i'd never actually...would i dare? i was sure to pay later, but then again, when would another opportunity like this ever present itself again?

"poor baby"
i crouched down next to her.
"let me help you"
my finger gently stroked her bare sole, once. it was as if an electric shock went through her. her eyes were blazing with anger.
"i said HELP ME" she spat "not tickle me, asshole!"

i did it again. she squeezed her eyes shut, furiously trying not to react.
"but sweetie...i figured maybe if i tickled you it might help you forget about that terrible itching..."
once again my finger traced a wrinkle in that creamy sole.
she actually tried to kick me, but with the itching powder still driving her crazy, promptly lost her balnce and fell over on her side.
that was it. all those hours of cruel relentless tickle torture, of endless humiliation and merciless teasing were about to be revenged!

i didn't even need to restrain her, so incapacitated was she from the itching powder, scratching ever more desperately.
i playfully flicked off her other shoe. now both feet were at my mercy.

she didn't even have time to protest. "don't you da...aaahhhhhh"
she didn't want to give me the satisfaction of laughing out loud, but it was obvious i had her. her head went back, resting on the floor. she squeezed her eyes shut. her face broke into a huge grin then teeth showed. i gently, lazily stroked her soles, putting no effort into it at all.
i didn't need to. she was laughing silently, her whole body shaking with the effort of stifling the sound of helpless laughter that was irresistibly fighting its way up.
"goddamn it" she said under her breath. she was quickly losing control and she knew it. i had her good.
"goddamn it..."
"stop, you..."
"Ahhhhh..."

quite a crowd had gathered around us. it was obvious everybody was quite entertained by the pathetic sight of my 'mistress' lying on the ground, at the mercy of both the itching powder and my gentle fingers.

it was time for some verbal teasing.
"aww, is my mistress ticklish?'

that did it. "goddamn it you..ahhhhh..."
she was trying so hard to control herself!
"YOU...!
Ah..oh god....
aaahhhh...you a.a.a.ahasshohohohohohohoooo"

i finally broke her! she was lying on the ground, laughing and giggling uncontrollably like a ticklish little girl!
truly, revenge was sweet.
bystanders were chuckling, whispering, prodding each other.

"heeeheeheeheeheehee. hahahahaha. oh god! please stop! aaahaahaahahaaaa! goddamn you!"

"shut up bitch! or i'll keep tickling you till you pee your panties! would you like that better?"
"aahahahahahaaaa. oh god. oh please baby! hahahaaaa. oh please have mercy! oh god it tickles so fucking much! my feet! hahahaaaaaaa! oh please! hahahaaaaaa! i'll do anything!'

it was intoxicating to say the least, to see my cruel arrogant mistress who frankly could be quite a bitch, begging and pleading helplessly!

little did i realize the price i would pay later...
for my mistress certainly would not forget a humiliation like that!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back