• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the itcxhing powder prank part 2: the security guard

tickleboynyc

TMF Master
the itching powder prank part 2: the security guard

"AHEM"

i'd been so enthralled in tormenting my mistress i hadn't noticed the security guard standing there.

she was african american. full thick lips scowled down at me. her eyes mad eit clear she meant business. a mess of thick braids was tucked away under her security guard hat. he grey shirt hugged her huge breasts so tight ithough tthe buttons would pop. her navy b blue pants clung to her ample hips. the black police belt with the gun and handcuffs. the thich soled boots. her badge.

i was kneeling down myself to torture my mistress' feet so i was looking up at this magnificent creaute. she looked like a giantess.

"somebody called mall security 'cause you people are causing a disturbance in here. "

my mistress didn't hesitate.

"oh thank god-ma'am, please help me! this maniac won't stop tickling my feet and there's something on my back that's itching like crazy!"

the guard roughly pulled me on my feet.

"what's wrong with your back?" she asked my mistress.

my mistress had very little patience for slow wits. "how the hell would i know? all i know is all of a sudden it started itching like crazy!"

the guard pulled her up as well.

"we're gonna go to the station and figure this out"

but the itchin gpowder was still working its magic and my mistress, now totally barefoot, was still dancing around scratching herslef frantically.

"ma'am..i'm gonna have to ask you to stand still!"

"i can't! don't you understand that??"spat my mistress.

"alright" the security guard said. to my horror she slapped handcuffs on me and roughly led me to her patrol car where she locked me in the back seat.

But first she...searched me. i had a hell of time not giving in to nervous giggles as her strong hands prodded and touched me from head to toe.

she chuckled. "ticklish, huh. look like you can dish it out but you can't take it!'

then she...searched my pockets. and out came the itching powder package, wrinkled up.

she held it in front of me.

"now what is THIS? that explains a lot..."

my mistress' eyes were burning into mine. she was so furious she could barely speak. "you...you..YOU!!"

so as i was waiting in the back of the guard's car, the guard took my mistress to the bathroom to wash off the itchin gpowder. when they came back they were talking like old friends. something wasn't right...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back