• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Munch in Charlotte, NC on March 14, 2009!!!!!!

tklee88

Verified
Hi everyone! I have planned a munch coming up in March. I wanted to let everyone know now so you can mark your calendars and be able to join us!

The location: Red Rocks Cafe in Charlotte, NC (btw it's the one in Huntersville it you look on the website)
Check It Out!

Time: Saturday March 14, 2009
6:00 pm-???

Please let me know ASAP if you will be able to make it. I have reserved a private dining room for us! Come join your fellow TMFers! This will be a great chance to get to know one another in the area and hopefully meet some people attending NEST'09!

PM me for more details or if you have any questions!

Katie

Last edited:
Yay! Congratulations on doing this!
Hope it's wildly successful ;)

Lee

Katie, ohmygosh I am so proud of you for doing this!!! I can't wait to hear about it.

:bump:

That's right! The munch is now less than 2 weeks away!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me a PM if you haven't confirmed that you are for sure going.

6, I changed the time an hour back so people who are traveling wouldn't have such late hours.

I can`t wait!

I`m looking forward to meeting everyone! Here`s hoping everyone`s journey is a safe one! :community: :D

Thanks for the ego booster, DVNC!!! I'm so excited!!!!! Can't wait to meet you guys!!!

I know WTF is up with the weather...IT IS MARCH!!!!!!!!!!! You can always leave tonight and come chill with us :D

Gosh Darn it!!! If I had known about this I would have loved to have joined you. But I'm not going to be able to make it :(... and I'm just down the road. Oh well.... I'll keep an eye out for the next one.. TickleFiend

I wanna hear feedback on how this goes! Wanted to go so bad but couldn't make it. Would love to make the next one...?

:) It's today!!!!!!!!! Fiend and Quasi, I hope you guys an make the next one!

Have a good time Katie! I'm sure your gathering will be splendid!

We are at the restaurant now. Red Rocks at Birkdale Village mall. 8712 Lindholm Drive, Huntersville, NC. If you are in the area drop by and meet some friendly local and some not so local tmfers. Ask for Katie.

Hey guys, I was planning on coming tonight I really wanted to, but some circumstance such as my unworthy car came up, so I'm considering putting one together here in Spartanburg South Carolina. Ihave a friend who is a manger of a restaurant, & I know he'll give me a discount. So perhpas I can work things out & set one up her in Spartanburg.

Thanks to everyone that came to the munch tonight!!!!!!!!! It was a wonderful success and I hope everyone had a great time!!!!! WHOOT!!!!!!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back