• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next party: Sat. Jan. 24

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Happy New Year...ish! S'good a reason as any to party. :smilestar

Our next event will be on Saturday, January 24. We haven't sent the location yet (Bagel, Aqua, and I are still duking it out), but it'll be somewhere in the South Bay. E-mail me at [email protected] and I'll let you know.

:milestone:
I'm still very excited about having a record number of people (20!) at our last event, so here's to even bigger and better things in 2009! :xpulcy:

WOOO! I'm game! Fiiiinally :woot2:

My work is very very slow this month so it shouldn't be a problem this time.

I can't wait to see you all again; and perhaps meet new members?:happyfloa

Happy New Year!!!

WOOO! I'm game! Fiiiinally :woot2:

My work is very very slow this month so it shouldn't be a problem this time.

Hooray!!! I'm glad you can make it this time! You so missed out in December! :D

I can't wait to see you all again; and perhaps meet new members?:happyfloa

I just got done answering e-mails from four different people I've never met! Crazy!!! So yeah... there will probably be some new people to meet. :) Very exciting! :xpulcy:

Great time as always guys!

I always come away from these parties with all kinds of new books and movies to check out, and then somehow by the next day I've forgotten everything that we mentioned. With that in mind, I figured I'd link to some of the stuff I remember talking about now. Feel free to ignore this stuff if you were otherwise "occupied" during these discussions.

The Zombie Survival Guide

Superman Red Son

Superman: Birthright

JCVD Trailer

Diary of the Dead Trailer

Spaced - Episode One in Youtube Vision!

Back in the Saddle again

I wanted to let people know we had a great time. I think this also was a new turn of events in that the ladies got to have fun as lers more than our standard gatherings which is great (everyone should have a chance to enjoy anyway they want).

Poor Catstoes was all worn out after 9 hours of tickling people (I left my violin at Aquafelines).

I would have to say the energy for this event and the previous one is getting on track with the energy and fun of the old gathering days. I think LindyHopper has hit her stride in organizing and running events. We used a hat of Aquafelines to designate DMs this time around and that helped everyone feel more comfortable as the DM was identifiable for each scene.

As I was DM for several scenes, mostly F/M apparently I am now gay. So just wanted to warn people out there that I was turned gay by F/M scene as many have talked about. Please don't tell my sub that it would break her heart ;)

Seriously, lots of fun, and good food. Look forward to one at my house in the near future.

F*CK YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA....*deep breath* AAAAAHHH!!!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Well I gotta say this was amazing as always. I'm really getting very comfortable with everybody and it feels good to be getting to know you all better. It also helps that I am finally actually starting to understand all this computer talk you guys have. ;)
I just wish I knew who all of you were on this forum though.
Like you Bagelfather, I dunno who you are:blushes:

I wanted to take this moment to apologize to...Mario, about his table. Seriously I am sorry :(. I'm just glad it's repairable and no serious damage was done.

I also wanted to take the time to say congratulations to our 2 newcomers! I'm not the "new guy" anymore.:boogie: But hope to see you at our future gatherings.

AquaFeline Thank you for hosting again! Say high to the guineas for me. Also sorry you weren't feeling your best last night. I really hope to give you a good tickling next time. :cheesy:

Catstoes Same to you girl. A world of tickle torture is coming to a theater near you.:mwahaha: But...those nails...:panic: they're deadly.
Sorry about the bite. *blushes*

LindyHopper Great great fun again! You're such a delightful lee. ;) Thanks for the tickling, and I hope you enjoyed the rodeo.

CHEEZBURGER!!:marchofthekitties:

Last edited:
Now that I’m a bit more awake and cognitive, I feel that I can safely say that last night was truly a spectacular gathering!

I did not get the forum handles of the new attendees, but I’m glad that they were able to come and hope that they drop by to say hi on here. One was very cool to talk to and had some very interesting stories about Burning Man to tell. The other, who I believe is Redmage’s friend, was a very fun ticklee and also very friendly!

Amongst the various profanities blurted out by Raystanz333 last night during his scene, one of the few I remember being “shit soup”, he admitted, in his own words, “I’m a terrorist!” Homeland Security has been informed, along with AT&T.

:zombies:
To add to the list InThreeColors made, Bagelfather also mentioned the book World War Z during the zombie discussion. Though I haven’t actually read it, I did listen to and highly recommend the audiobook, which won the 2007 Audie Award for best Multi-Voiced Performance and has Mark Hamill in the voice-cast.

Also of note, the couch, as warned of earlier, was indeed a couch! I could hardly contain my surprise. Despite this, the deceptively couch-like couch served its purpose very well! :cuddle:

I’m glad to have seen everyone, and am looking forward to the next gathering!

Last edited:
greetings from a newbie

Hey all,

I'm one of the newbies from Saturday's gathering. It was my first time, and it was awesome. It was wonderful to meet you and talk about tickling and other things (first time even talking to others about tickling). Thank you all!!

I was a tiny bit nervous in the beginning. Fortunately I avoided introducing myself to a group of random innocent people in the restaurant and tell them about my plans for the night :) Well, nervousness wore off faster than expected, and after watching others squirm, it became my turn to be tied up.

Special thanks to the three girls who took so good "care" of me, you are absolutely amazing! I didn't catch your screen names, but I know who you are :blowkiss:

Can't wait till next time!

Wow! Thanks again everyone for a great party! I'm not sure which I enjoyed more, the tickle play, or just hanging out and talking about zombie movies and old times until 3 in the morning.

Special thanks to catstoes and Sexy Librarian (and Lindy and AquaFeline)! You once again outdid yourselves. Those electric toothbrushes are just evil! And Sexy Librarian, I'm sad I won't be there to see you blush as you buy your own electric toothbrush. :) And I can't want until the next time we get together so you can try out some of the wonderful/evil things you added to your list of things to do to me!

And extra special thanks to catstoes, who had a really marathon day. I think you were tickling guys more or less non-stop from the time we got to AquaFeline's house. I hope my little bit of massage was able to help you recover a bit!

You you all again very soon!

Last edited:
Hooray for another wonderful party! :numberone:

InThreeColors: Good call on the linking. I don't have any myself, except to tell people to watch "Commentary: The Musical," from the Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog DVD (as well as Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, for that matter). Belated thank-you to Phineas for that one! :twohugs:

Bagelfather: I would argue that we've been on-stride as a group for quite some time now, but I'm glad you're feeling it, too. ;) Thank you for all your help with stuff at the party, and sorry again about the carabiner weirdness on the massage table. :eek:

Raystanz: You are the most f*cking hilarious 'lee ever - we are so transcribing you next time! :D And I'd say you're developing rather nicely as a 'ler as well! Looking forward to many more great times ahead. :3poke:

Spiffy: I'm glad you made it home safe and conscious. :) And I agree with you wholeheartedly about the new attendees, the "shit soup," and the couch. :pounce:

konnekt: I'm soooo glad you decided to come to our party! Thank you also for being so patient on what turned out to be a long night for our lady 'lers. I'm glad you had a great time, and we'll see you again soon! :wavingguy

Icycle: Sorry I didn't get to play much during your scene - you may not have noticed that I was a little busy getting tickle-tortured myself. :p OTOH, you seemed to be doing just fine, :idunno: so a special thanks to all the ladies taking care of my man! :bubbleheart:

And one more HUGE thank you to AquaFeline +1, for helping us find everything, getting us out of our pizza rut, and putting up with us 'til the wee hours of the morning. I'm glad your guinea pigs weren't too put off by all the racket. :triangle:

Hooray for everyone! Hope to see you all again soon! :grouphug:

Hi all! I just wanted to say I had a fantastic time Saturday! Thanks to all those who tickled me and the great conversations with everyone.

(And I ended up downloading "The Confederate States of America" and "Repo! The Genetic Opera" Sunday...both most excellent)

(Oh, and this is Gina of the orange hair...)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back