• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Black Widow (part 5 F/F)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
The Black Widow part 5
Defeat And Tickling Da Feet!

Las Vegas Neveda, 1983

Rachel Manchester came to, and slowly opened her eyes. The last thing she remembered was having a party in the penthouse suite that she and Robin had gotten the night before. Opening her eyes all the way, she noticed that she was tied, spread eagled to the bed, wearing nothing but her red thong.

“Hey, what the hell is this, someone untie me”.

As she struggled in her bonds, she heard familiar whistling in the other room. Then the whistling turned into footsteps entering the room. It was Robin, wearing a black silk robe and her black high heeled pumps. She gave Rachel a coy smile and walked towards the bed.

“Hey there, Rach cooed Robin, look’s like you’re finally awake. Hugo called, but I told him you were a little tied up at the moment, ha ha ha”!

“Dammit Robin, let me go shot Rachel, what is the meaning of this, are you playing some kind of kinky sex joke on me, because I don’t find it funny one bit”.

“And I don’t find it funny to find my cocaine stash gone either you little bitch snapped Robin through gritted teeth. And since you’ve stolen my drugs and betrayed me, I think it’s time that you got your comeuppance”.

“What are you gonna do to me that you haven’t already done to me in our films questioned Rachel, you think tying me up and whipping me is going to punish someone like me who gets off on pain. Hell, my daughter doesn’t even hate it when I spank her”.

“Oh Rachel, sweet silly Rachel, I’m not going to hurt you sneered Robin sweetly. However, I feel the punishment must fit the crime and the only way to get back at you is to beat you at your own game.

Robin held up a feather and Rachel’s eyes bugged out at the sight of it.

“Oh no, you aren’t going to tickle me, are you”? We both agreed that we wouldn’t tickle each other, but tickle other helpless girls while having them filmed in erotic settings”.

“True said Robin, but your betrayal is grounds for breaking our agreement. “Now then, Rachel, time for you to pay.

Robin walked toward Rachel’s naked size nine foot and admired her two day old pedicured toes. Aiming the feather at her sole, she giggled at Rachel’s toes curling in fear.

“Tickle, tickle, Rachel, my dear teased Robin.

And then the feather descended.

Back to the present, San Fernando Valley, 2003

Robin ended her reflection on the day she tickle tortured her first victim, and was glad that she got a chance to tickle her daughter as well. Ticklishness clearly ran in Rachel’s family, as Robin had witnessed first hand. But now it was time to continue her tickle torture on Francine. Walking into the spider room, where she had moved Francine, after taking Juliet down from the web and tying her to a chair. Now, it would be Francine’s turn to be the cute butterfly caught in the Black Widow’s web.

Francine opened her eyes, and was relieved that she could now see again. But from where she stood, she wasn’t all that thrilled to see how worse her situation had gotten. Instead of being trapped in the stocks, she realized that she was stuck in the same web that Juliet had been trapped in. Then Francine realized that she was now half naked, wearing only her white bra and maroon colored panties. Her mane of red hair was all the way down and her whole body was elevated four feet above the ground. She took note of Juliet tied up in a chair, with tape on her mouth. She tried to give Francine a sympathetic smile, and Francine tried to give her one back. The sound of Robin’s heels got her attention, and made her toes curl defensively. Robin walked into the room and smiled brightly at Francine, as if she hadn’t seen her in years.

“Welcome back, Franny she said warmly, I’m glad to see you’ve awoken once more”.
“I hope you don’t mind that I undressed you a little bit more, but those fancy work clothes needed to go so you could relax and be more comfortable.

“Let me go protested Francine, let me go now”! Her cheeks burned with humiliation at this demonic woman seeing her in nothing but her undergarments.

“Hush now, my sexy redhead cautioned Robin, putting a finger on Robin’s lips. If you’re a good little girl, you’ll get a treat”.

“I am not a little girl snapped Francine, as she bit Robin’s finger, causing the Black Widow to yelp in pain.

“You fucking little bitch roared Robin, you wanna bite, I’ll show you what happens to naughty little girls who bite their mistresses”!

Cupping Francine’s left breast, she bit Francine’s nipple, making the redhead yelp in pain too. Then she bit her right nipple, but harder. Francine started to cry, never in her life did she experience such humiliation and torture. This deranged woman had stripped her, tickled her, and violated her twin Ds. All she could do now was whimper and sob, it was her only defense mechanism.

“Shhhhhhhh whispered Robin as she gave Francine a hug, it’s okay honey”. Please don’t cry, Mommy Long Legs will make it all better”.

Bending her head down to Francine’s cleavage, she started to kiss and lick each nipple lovingly. Francine didn’t know what to make of it, because at the same time it felt good and tickled a little, but she wasn’t lesbian either.

“Ehehehheheeeehee please don’t do that giggled Francine in between a moan or two, I’m not lesbian”.

“Hmmmmm, too bad little girl, because I’ve been lesbian ever since I got divorced whispered Robin seductively, and then kissed Francine on both cheeks. Then she ran her fingers through the redhead’s long mane of hair, fascinated by how silky smooth it was.

“Wh, wh, wha, what are you going to do asked Francine fearfully.

“I’m going to keep tickling you, silly girl cried Robin with a laugh. And then after you’re a sweaty giggly mess, I’m going to give you erotic tickles until you orgasm multiple times. Not before I peel off your cute little blue underwear she added with a cackle.

“Oh no groaned Francine, not more tickling”!

But her pleas fell on deaf ears as Robin dug her nails into the bound redhead’s sides, raising incoherent laughter that exploded from her stomach and shot out her mouth like a gun.

Back outside Captain Koon’s Saloon…..

Dom and Johnny headed for the Earl’s Firebird, with Dom tossing Johnny the keys to the car.

“Are you serious, Dom asked Johnny in disbelief.

“Hell yes I am, kid said Dom, I know that you’ve always wanted to drive a Firebird, well now’s your chance”. He gave Johnny a little wink after making that statement.

Johnny’s eyes lit up and he grinned from ear to ear, all his life he wished he could have a Firebird, but now he was getting the next best thing. He got inside the red car and started up the car as Dom made his way to his Mustang. But before both men could drive off, they saw four Mexicans rush outside to the parking lot, blocking their way. Two of them had Uzi submachine guns drawn and aimed at Dom’s Mustang and the Firebird.

“Alright, essay’s, get the fuck outta the cars and give us our gonja demanded Juan.

“Gonja echoed Dom, we ain’t got no gonja ya fucking wet back, and I’m half Mexican so don’t even think about calling me a fucking bigot”.

“Look, you give us the drugs, or we give you bullets snapped Chico, now give us our gonja”.

“How about you take it up with my pal Siggy suggested Dom with a smile.

“Siggy, what the fuck is Siggy, Chico asked Juan.

“I don’t know, Juan, maybe some type of gringo slang, I say we waste em”.

But before they could squeeze off one shot, Dom quickly whipped out his 9mm and fired three shots at Chico. The Mexican winced in pain and fell to the ground dead.

“Sig Sauer, motherfuckers exclaimed Dom, as he quickly ducked out his passenger side, as bullets flew at his car like a swarm of bees. Johnny backed the Firebird all the way back, with his head down to avoid getting shot, but no one shot at him. He slowly crept out of his car, while Dom had his showdown with the fellow Mexicans who were trying to avenge their fallen comrade. Reaching into his leather jacket, Johnny pulled out his snub nosed .44 Magnum and fired two shots towards the Mexicans. One of them started to shoot at Johnny, but Johnny aimed accurately and took the gunman down with a shot to his heart. The Mexican gunman gave a small yelp and fell to the ground upon his heart exloding. Dom fired five more shots at the Mexicans that traded gunfire with him, tagging one of them in the shoulder and another in the leg. Johnny saw that they were down and raised his gun like a sheriff getting ready to arrest outlaws.

“Drop your weapons and put your hands up he shouted up at them.

The men began to advance on Johnny, completely ignoring the fact that Dom still had six bullets left in his gun. As they got closer and closer, Johnny began to back up back behind the car, keeping his body somewhat protected from gunfire.

“Look at that bato, Rodrigo snarled one of them, he’s just a boy”!

“See agreed Rodrigo, now let’s waste em, eh homie”?

But Dom was relentless and crept over to where Juan lay dead, and grabbed his Uzi submachine gun. Before Rodrigo and his partner could fire a shot at Johnny, Dom pulled the trigger on the Uzi and fired sixteen bullets at both men, hitting them in the back. As their faces took a dirt nap, Dom raised the Uzi in triumph and walked over to Johnny.

“Nice shooting there, John he replied in complimentary, those fucking spics can’t shoot any better than they speak English.

“Yeah, and we were all like, Yippie Ki Yeh motherfuckers cried Johnny as he and Dom clasped each other on the back and high fived in victory.

“Now, let’s get back on the road, and take this car in”?

“Sounds good, said Johnny, I’ll take the Firebird and go pick up Francine”?

“Yeah, go pick up your girlfriend and see if she wants to go to that concert reminded Dom, I’m serious John, ask her out already”.

“Well now that I have the car began Johnny, I can get the girl, right”?

“Right agreed Dom, now come on Casanova, before more of the Mexican connection show up”.

Johnny got inside the Firebird and started her up. Dom dropped the Uzi, as it was out of ammo and he had no more use for it. Then he picked up his SIG 9mm and took out the empty clip, then slide a full clip into place from his jacket pocket.

But before Dom could open his car door, he heard the sound of a shotgun blast. Then he looked down and saw a hole in his chest the size of a basketball. Looking up, he saw Earl and Rufus perched on top of the saloon porch, and Earl holding the shotgun.

“Take that ya fucking repo bastard shot Earl, you don’t take another man’s vehicle when he’s about to skip down”.

Dom tried to cuss Earl out, but instead he began to cough blood, and then he fell on his side, dead as Dilinger.

“Noooooooo boomed Johnny, BASTARDS”!

Rufus prepared to shoot Johnny with his .45 but Earl stopped him.

“Don’t even think about shooting at my car, ya dickhead, I ain’t fixing to leave town with bullet holes in my prized Firebird”.

Johnny pulled the car in reverse and then drove behind the bar. Sure enough Rufus and Earl came out back to see where the car had gone. Then Johnny floored it back to the front of the bar, to pick up one of the fallen Mexican’s Uzi’s. Then he backed the car up, giving himself plenty of room, and then put the car into drive.

“This is for Dom, you sons of bitches he snarled through gritted teeth.

And then he floored the gas and drove the car straight into the bar, crashing through the walls in the process. Luckily, Earl and Rufus dove out of the way. Once inside, he quickly got out and ran to the back of the bar where the billards were.

“MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING PIECE OF SHIT yelled Earl, MY FUCKING CAR”!

“If you think that’s bad, what till you see what I got in store for you Earl, ya fat murdering prick yelled Johnny.

“Let’s get this cocksucker threatened Rufus, get behind me Earl”.

“Fuck him said Earl, let’s take our money and get the fuck outta dodge”.

“No way man, he ruined our bar, it’s payback time declared Rufus.

Rufus cocked his .45 and slowly descended to the back of the bar. Johnny fired the Uzi at him, to which he responded by firing four shots in Johnny’s direction. Rufus fired two more shots as he saw Johnny hightail it toward the table by the bathrooms. Picking up the eight ball off the billiard table, an idea crossed his mind.

Rufus crept and crept closer to the back billiard area, gun drawn and ready to fire. He was going to kill this little bastard for fucking up his friend’s car as well as their bar.

“I’m gonna kill you, ya little bastard, for fucking up my friend’s car as well as our bar
he bellowed. “Come on out and fight, ya fucking coward”.

Suddenly a billiard ball came out of nowhere and hit him square in the forehead. He grimaced in pain and dropped his gun on accident. That was the chance Johnny needed, he got up from where he laid low and fired the Uzi straight at Rufus. The automatic bullets ripped through his flesh like termites chewing through wood.

Earl wiped the sweat off his face, and grabbed the briefcase that Chico had dropped. Then he ran towards his Firebird, which still had the keys in the ignition. But being fat, prevented him from running from a .45, which hit him square in the ass.

“YOOOOOOWWWWWW FUUUUUCK he bellowed in pain, MOTHERFUCKING WHOOOOORE”!

Earl fell on his big round belly right on his porch. Johnny walked out onto the porch with the fallen .45 in both hands.

“No, please moaned Earl, I’m sorry about your friend, but he was gonna take my car”.

SHUT UP roared Johnny, aiming the gun right between Earl’s eyes, SHUT THE FUCK UP”!

“Ahhhhhhh moaned Earl, please NOOOOOOO”!

Johnny smiled and instead of putting Earl out of his misery, he shot him in the kneecap.

“YOOOOW **** FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING DILDO UP THE ASSSSSS yelled Earl as he started to cry.

“Now beg me, Earl, beg me to put you out of your misery commanded Johnny.

“Please, please kid, take the pain away”!

“Sorry Earl, can’t understand you when you’re CHOKING ON YOUR FUCKING BLOOD”!

Johnny shot Earl in the throat and sure enough, the fat bartender began to choke on his own blood. There were urine stains on the front of his pants, and it smelled like he did the next worse thing inside his pants. Johnny spit on him and walked out to the Firebird and got inside. Then the hot tears came, and he began to mourn his best friend and the closest thing he ever had to a brother or a family for that matter.

“Goodbye Dom he cried, I loved you, man”!

Back to the Black Widow’s lair….

“NAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA OOOOOH GOD STAHAHAHAAAAAP IT screeched Francine.

Robin was relentless, as she switched back and forth to goosing Francine’s sides, and scratching her bare flat belly with her red manicured nails.

“Top of the morning sang Robin, whistling a tune, while tickling a yummy Irish woman until late afternoon, he he he”!

Francine groaned in between her giggles, not only was she being tortured physically but mentally as well from this singing spider woman. Of all the times in her life she was thankful not to be deaf, this was not one of them.

“Lovely mane of red hair continued Robin, with her pale skin so bare, wearing only her underwear”!

“HEHEHEHEHEHE STAHAHAHAAAAP SINGING THAHAHAAHAAT SONG pleaded Francine as she felt Robin tickle under her arms next. That spot didn’t tickle as bad, but she could still feel the ticklish tremors.

“And now continued the singing Robin, the spot that can’t be beat, your sexy bare feet”!

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA NOOOOOOOO NOT THE FEEHEEEEET AGAIN roared Francine, PLEEHEHEHEHEHAAAAAASE NOOOOOOOO”!

Robin looked down at saw Francie’s toes curl up at the mere mention of being tickled. She loved Francine’s big feet, which were a size ten, and her unpolished toes as well.

“I love your big feet, Franny purred Robin, which I discovered are a size ten after reading your shoe, and I love that your toes are unpolished as well”!

“No, not the feet begged Francine.

“Sorry little girl, but your big feet need to be tickled”!

Robin raked her nails all over Francie’s high arched soles, and watched in delight as her victim began to release high pitched giggles and wiggle her toes in terror.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, my scrumptious redhead teased Robin as her nails found the balls and heel of Francine’s feet. She tickled and tickled the poor reporter’s feet again and again, like a child with a new toy. Then Francine gasped as she felt Robin pry her toes apart.

“Oh, look Franny, I can see in between your toes teased Robin.

“NO, NOT THERE”!

But as expected, Robin ignored her and tickled the crevices in between each toe, making Francine roar harder with laughter. She began to sweat more and her voice was starting to become hoarse from laughing so hard. Then Robin began to tickle each toe on both feet, cackling with glee as she did so.

“Cutchie, cutchie, little tootsies she teased again, Mommy Long Legs loves Franny’s tootsie toes, mhmmmm”!

“NOOOOHOOOHOOOH coughed Francine, NO MORE FEET”!

“No more feet echoed Robin, but I have a foot fetish, my darling. I love feet, especially big feet, because I have plenty to tickle, ha ha ha”

Then she brought both of Francine’s size tens up to her face and gave them a big sniff.

“Pheweeeeee exclaimed Robin holding her nose, your big feet stink, Franny.

“Stop making fun of my feet whined Francine turning a bit red at having her feet being called smelly. Those shoes were tight and the fact that she wore nylons made her feet even more sweaty.

Oh yes they do, whew added Robin fanning herself with one hand. And big feet that stink need to be punished for being so stinky, tickle, tickle”.

“NOOOOOOO screamed Francine, NOT AGAIN”!

But Robin was relentless, she tickled and tickled Francine’s big feet again and again, never letting up. Francine’s laughter poured from her lungs and she roared at the top of her lungs until it was reduced to silent laughter as her voice and throat were equally sore. Robin continued her assault, tickling every inch of each foot until Francine passed out. She simply smiled to herself, and went then went to go make margaritas.

Last edited:
Part six will be up hopefully no later than Sunday, then I regret to inform all my fans that part six will be it. But it will not be the end of Jersey's career, as I have more exciting and awesome more stories coming for your viewing pleasure in this new year of 2009. I will be writing another story with the infamous Invisible Ink, and we'll eventually finish Bonnie & Clyde as well. Then Scinsor and I will write a new genre tickling story that we haven't done yet, which will be sci fi action adventure tickling.

sorry about the delay on part six, but i will have it up soon for all you Black Widow fans!

there's a LOT going on this series, what with the flashbacks and side-plots. Its got a pulp fiction feel to it. Its awesome the way you tease francine about her big feet too...the dialogues a huge reason i like your writing. looking forward to part 6

A grindhouse tickling epic!

Go on with your bad self JT. ;)

Speaking of grindhouse, I am honestly thinking about putting this whole series, once it's completed, into script format. I think it make a great comedy thriller, anybody else agree?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back