• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

JimmyBoy

JimmyBoy

TMF Expert
Name's James, 23 from Brooklyn, New York.

I grew up in a Roman Catholic household; went to Catholic school from Pre-K - Senior year in High School. I was an altar server for about 8 years.

I guess I can say I "left the faith" when I was 16. I realized as I was getting older that my spiritual, political, and sexual ways were not agreeing with that of the Church so I left. It was on Good Friday in 2002 and I have never set foot in a Church again; not even for family members' weddings/funerals.

Never was really into sports but I was a good bowler and in high school I played for my Varsity bowling team. Highest score to date is a 260.

I have a HUGE phobia of needles and I still dread getting shots; to the point of passing out. I have been to therapy for it, learned meditation methods.. things like that and it has gotten better. But still whenever I see one on tv or anything at all I can't look at it.

For tickling, I can say that I always loved being tickled. It didn't click with me as being a fetish or related to anything sexual until I was about maybe 15-16 when a relative pinned me down and tickled me (my first post here). I knew at that point that I liked being in that situation; being controlled, being tickled, being humiliated by a bigger woman (bigger than me at the time)... and I felt that that moment was my "revelation" sort to speak.

It was a horrible time in high school without being able to relate to anyone about my feelings and what I was going through. Thankfully that has changed.

I am a full 'lee with no 'ler tendencies; into f/m and m/m

Around that time I felt that I was into more things besides tickling and gradually via the internet I discovered BDSM related things; trampling, whipping, foot worshipping, spanking... etc

I can say that I am a bottom/submissive who is not a masochist. I am not into heavy pain; like beating me to the point that I bleed, or cutting.. etc. To me I find being spanked over the knee of a Dominant is very relaxing.

I discovered the TMF through a Google search and joined in 2005. I was a lurker here for 2 years and I officially started posting in 2007. I hope to be able to attend one of Baladonis's NYC munches and am glad one is shortly coming up.

Random Facts
- horror film lover
- smoker of cigars/pipe tobacco/hookah
- lost most of my hair at 20
- lover of Asian food; Japanese and Thai
- 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Irish
- autograph collector
- was a huge Wrestling fan (WWF), as I got older the interest died down
- Tae Kwon Do student for 7 years
- witnessed my neighbor die of a heart attack from my window on the street; never forgot the image
- huge "24" fan
- huge fan of NICKELODEON as a kid

Last edited:
Interesting tale about the religion thing.

I also love Asian food. FTW.

Very cool profile James. Thanks for the shout-out. Hopefully I'll see you at an upcoming munch.

Awesome page! Asian food is totally the best. See you at Dave's Munch in a few weeks! :)

"Random facts" a good closer

Thanks for the biography, James. I hardly ever get to Manhattan anymore but next time I plan it, if we can work it out I'd like to meet you for lunch.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back