• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Test Subject - FF/F Nylon

durt

After lurking for several years, I decided to post. Please be gentle! A quick word of warning, this story has a tiny bit of a dark twist, but it was my girlfriend's idea - so blame her (I'll change it if it offends). It's also heavily pantyhose orientated, sorry if that's not your bag, but you might like the story all the same. Please enjoy.

~

Tapping her pen absently against her clipboard, the doctor presses record on her dictaphone and says, "Model 14b, test subject number 337, beginning with light foot stimulation." before leaning forward and placing it on the edge of the desk, red light still blinking.
"As we proceed, I may ask a few questions, is this okay?"
"Of course," replied the slightly nervous test subject.
"Then we shall begin," replied the doctor, nodding to the nurse to begin the testing.

Pinching a toe seam between forefinger and thumb deliberately, the nurse stretches the nylon taut across the sole and gives it a gentle stroke with the long, red fingernails of her other hand, smiling slyly as her feathery touch is greeted with a surprised little gasp.

Releasing the stocking toe with a ping, she reaches over to the other foot and ever so lightly scratches her nails from toe to heel and back and again, now with both feet, fast, then slow and always with the lightest of touches. Appearing as a conductor teasing a delicate symphony of pleasured gasps and excited breaths from her helpless orchestra.

Spidery fingertips effortlessly glide across the nooks and crannies and the wiggling toes encased in the silken weave spread eagerly to receive their share of fleeting pleasure and the gasps are accompanied by small moans as they receive it.

"Do you like it?" Asked the doctor, pen poised over a sheet of check boxes.
"Oooh yes, Doctor. It's just divine, please don't stop..." replied the girl.
"We're certainly not about to, these pantyhose are the product of years of work and all testing is completed with the utmost diligence, time is no object."
The subject moaned and the nurse watched in satisfaction as the toes spread again, stretching a transparent web between them as the nails teased and stroked them.
"Oh my god, I can't believe how wonderful that feels!"
"Sensual, isn't it? Have you had your feet and, or legs tickled or pleasured in nylon before?"
"My father used to tickle my feet when I was young, I would often be wearing navy school tights... I used to enjoy that, but it was nothing like this!"

"Would you describe this as sexual at all? Don't be shy please."
"Mmmmm, yes completely, it's mind blowing." said the girl as she pointed her feet while simultaneously spreading her toes as far apart as she could. Licking her lips, the nurse changes rhythm again, giving her subject a devious glance as a short, sharp gasp is released in response to the long nails prancing delicately over her high arches.

"Does the idea of pantyhose tickling appeal to you?" asked the doctor, leaning forward in her chair.
"It does now," giggled the girl, "your nurse can tickle my pantyhose whenever she likes!"
The nurse laughed and continued about her tender task with relish.
"Nurse Radcliffe is particularly good at getting the most from this line. We'll begin exploring other areas for arousal in a moment." The doctor presses a button on the phone on her desk. "Nurse Smith to test room 4, please."

Shortly the nurse enters the room, buffing her long nails with a smooth emery board, "her legs?" She asked, looking down at the wide eyed girl who craned to look back at her, her body face down on a padded examination table, her legs spread and ankles locked into black velvet covered restraints. Nurse Radcliff nods at her colleague and continues her expert tickling of the girls pointed toes in the tips of the silky pantyhose legs that were stretched out before her. The girl was also restrained at the waist and her wrists were secured to the table either side of her head.
"Oh, they have you really well tied up, I've heard how good these stockings are, but I've yet to see for myself. Let me know if you would like me to concentrate on any area, won't you?"

"Would you like to begin, nurse?" Asked the doctor absently, scribbling notes. The nurse reached down to the girls ankle and with the tips of her nails, slipped them slowly up the inside of one of her legs, watching the girl's reaction carefully as her hand crept higher. She grinned as the nylons effect visibly took a hold of the girl, who squirmed and let slip a loud squeal as the fingers reached her inner thighs and a little wet spot gleamed between the girl's legs in the light of the overhead examination lamp.

"Oh my Go-od!" Moaned the girl, shakily, "I don't think I can bare this for much longer!"
"Don't worry if you feel like you're going to have a little accident," replied the doctor, "it's not uncommon."
Nurse Radcliffe looks up and asks "please point your feet more and grip the edge of the bed with the tops of your toes for me... Thank you."

Smith began slipping her nails up and down the glossy pantyhose legs, making the girl squeal again.
"Do you like it up the insides? And the backs? That's my favourite too..."
"Y-yes, nurse," gasped the girl, unable to believe the pleasure this new sensation brought with it. Combined with the relentless and exquisite titillation of her feet, she felt as if she were losing her mind, and all she could think of was the pantyhose. The word and everything it meant echoed through her head, restricting her, encasing her from waist to toe, her skin unable to escape it's tortuously pleasurable sensations, it felt like electrical fire which sparked and crackled in her tormented mind as long, polished nails expertly glide over them and she loved it.

She could hear someone talking and struggled to focus long enough to catch the words, only to hear herself gasping "Daddy, my tights, tickle my tights!"

Well I, for one, am certainly glad you decided to start posting! I love f/f nylon stuff so I hope you keep up the great work!!

durt,

I love this scenario. Two of my other favourite stories have "Test Subject" in the title, so I was immediately attracted to this one.

I really appreciated the eroticism of it, and I think it could easily be expanded. The scientific experimentation scenario is so underused, so I always look forward to new iterations of it.

A lot of fun to read.
Of course, it's well known that I'm crazy about the subject of nylon tickling.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back