• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No. 1 Contender: WWF (not E!!!) Divas (FFFF/F, FFF/F, etc)

Triple }{

TMF Expert
Note: A few things before I start. 1, pretend that this story took place before Trish won the women’s title. 2, pretend that the WWF is still one program, not two separate ones(Raw and Smackdown). 3, This is my first story, so please be sure to tell me what you think afterward. Thanks a lot, and enjoy!

Raw music starts, camera pans through crowd, Jim Ross and Jerry “King” Lawler continue their scripts.
JR: “Well King, if I’m not mistaken, you’re gonna be up for this next match, right?”
JL: “Up!? Up is an understatement JR! This is gonna be heaven!” Torrie’s music starts up. “It’s time! Time for puppy power!”
JR: “Calm yourself big guy. Folks, it’s time for the 5-way number one contender no DQ elimination match. And thanks to Molly’s stipulation, you can only be eliminated by a tickle submission.”
JL: “A little different, yes, but that means stripping JR. I’m not sure I can handle this!”
Torrie got into the ring, wearing white pants, a lacy pink shirt that just barely covered her stomach, and her white sneakers. Just then, Stacy’s music hit and she came running to the ring in her Dudley outfit: black t-shirt, camouflaged skirt and black knee-length boots. As soon as she was in the ring, she jumped on Torrie and sent her to the mat. She grabbed her hair and began banging her head off the mat. Torrie reached up, grabbed Stacy’s shirt and ripped it off of her.
JL: “It’s already started JR, the puppies! Do you think we’ll get to see their little pink noses?”
JR: “You disgust me sometimes. Torrie now has the upper hand after Stacy’s quick start. She has mounted Stacy and...yes, she has begun the tickling.”
Torrie began circling her well-manicured nails all over Stacy’s taut stomach. She tried to fight it, but Stacy broke down into giggles. Just then, Molly’s music hit and she came running down to the ring in her white cotton tanktop, black pants and black boots. She climbed onto the apron of the ring and vaulted the third rope, landing on top of Torrie. She started to fight back, but soon Stacy got back up and she and Molly began double teaming Torrie. They took her down onto her stomach and both sat on her back. Stacy removed her shirt while Molly stripped off her shoes, revealing both her pink bra and white ankle socks. They both then began to tickle her sides and socked feet, sending her into a submissive moaning and laughing fit.
JR: “Hey, that’s not fair at all. If this keeps up, Torrie won’t last much longer.”
JL: “Less puppies? ....C’mon Torrie, get out!”
Lita’s music then struck, and she came running out in a long-sleeved, net-like mesh shirt, black bra, green windpants, purple thong and red Nike’s. She dove in the ring, pushed Stacy back to the mat, grabbed Molly and threw her out of the ring, then followed her out. Torrie, now free from her tormentors, rolled to a corner and began to get back up.
JR: “Well, at least the odds are even again, King.”
JL: “Maybe, but it doesn’t look like Stacy is done with Torrie’s gorgeous body yet. Actually, I kinda hope on of them gets hurt.”
JR: “And why is that?”
JL: “So that I can massage them after the match, of course!”
Stacy charged Torrie, but Torrie fell back to the ground and Stacy dove into the metal pole. At this, Trish’s music hit, and she came running down the ramp in her tight black tanktop, metallic blue pants, and black boots. Diving into the ring, Trish grabbed Stacy, locked her arms around her head, climbed up the turnbuckles, pushed off and performed her Stratusfaction bulldog. She then helped Torrie up, and the two went over to Stacy’s legs and began to unlace her boots.
Meanwhile, after heading out of the ring, Lita was jumped by Molly. Molly shoulder thrusted Lita’s midsection, banged her head off the steel stairs, then poked her ribs until she fell to the ground, giggling and dazed.
JR: “Molly has Lita down, but what is she doing?”
JL: “She’s gone under the ring and...she has a long piece of string, or rope or something. JR, she’s gonna put a leash on the puppies!”
JR, after listening to King’s crap for so long, slaps him as hard as he can. King, not phased by JR at all, takes his headphones off and spears JR onto the floor, starting his own fight.
Molly, by this time, had removed Lita’s mesh shirt and shoes, revealing her awesome upper body and white crew socks. She began to tie her up when she looked in the ring and saw Trish and Torrie removing Stacy’s boots. They each grabbed a leg, put on a half crab, and ran their free hand up and down Stacy’s soft, smooth bare feet. “NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......NOT MY FEEEEEHAHAHAHAHA! STOOOOOP!” is all that she could get out in between her hysterical laughter. Molly, having tied Lita’s ankles together, dove into the ring to help. She pushed both off, but they each turned and knocked her down with discus punches. When she got up, Torrie ran toward the ropes and used Tajiri’s rebound handspring elbow, which knocked Molly into Trish, who bounced off the ropes and hit another bulldog. With Molly down and out, they set to work on stripping her. They removed her boots, tanktop and pants, leaving her in her bra, panties, and socks. Torrie mounted by her stomach and Trish locked up a leg. Torrie began prodding her ribs, circling her belly button, and randomly tickling her stomach while Trish set to work slowly drawing lines and circles on Molly’s socked sole. As she came back to her senses, Molly felt the sensations on her stomach and foot, and immediately burst into laughter. Seeing her finally react, the girls began to really dig in: Torrie moving in and out of her belly button, and Trish, after pulling off her sock, gently scraping around and in between her toes. Lita, pulling her way back into the ring, grabbed Molly’s flailing arms and pinned them between her tied legs. She then began to slowly and gently run her nails over her smooth armpits. And Stacy, who was also coming back to her senses, looked up and saw a foot in her face. Not knowing that it was her partner’s, she grabbed it and tickled it as hard as she could. Molly, not being tickled by four people, couldn’t take it any longer. “NOOOOOO! PLEEEEHEHEHEHEHESE! I GIVE, I QUIHIHIHIHIHIT! STOOOOOOP!”
So the bell rang and Molly was eliminated, but her torture didn’t stop for another minute or so. When she finally rolled out of the ring, Torrie and Trish went back to Stacy’s feet. Stacy, though, having her senses back, tried to crawl out of the ring. Trish caught her by her leg just as her midsection went under the ropes, reapplied the half crab, and went straight for her toes. When Torrie turned to join Trish, Lita grabbed her ankles and pulled her right onto her face. Lita then snatched Molly’s left-behind sock, crawled onto Torrie’s back, and stuck it in her face, trying to weaken her or possibly knock her out. Meanwhile, Trish had Stacy on the brink of tears with her toe torture. Stacy reached under the ring, grabbed what felt like a trash can lid, and pulled it out. It was a lid, and using what energy she had left, she swung it backwards and forcibly hit Trish in the back of the head. Trish fell to the mat dazed, and Stacy rolled outside of the ring.
Lita had just about knocked Torrie out when she threw Molly’s sock away. Crawling to the side of the ring, she reached out and grabbed another piece of rope, then crawled back over and tied Torrie’s wrists behind her back. She then wedged her feet in between her own legs and rolled onto her side, leaving Torrie’s body completely immobile and defenseless. Lita then peeled Torrie’s socks off her feet, revealing her baby-soft soles. She began to run her nails along the high arches, which produced a mixture of giggles and moans from the semi-conscious Torrie. Lita then turned partially and began to tickle Torrie’s stomach as well as her feet. Torrie, not only unaccustomed to being tickled in more than one place, but also on her feet which kind of turned her on, and also being tied up and defenseless, began yelling I quit in between her girlish laughter and occasional moans.
Meanwhile, Stacy had gotten back to her feet, and so had Trish. Stacy pulled Trish’s legs out from under her, and Trish fell onto her back. Stacy then pulled her outside the ring, and her head bounced off the garbage can lid, knocking her senseless again. Stacy reached under the ring again and produced a pair of handcuffs this time. She ripped Trish’s top off, rolled her onto her stomach, and cuffed her wrists behind her back. Rolling her back over, she sat just below her belly and began to explore Trish’s tanned tummy with her roaming fingers. Trish immediately burst into laughter and tried squirming away, but in her position she could hardly move. She finally leaned her head back, succumbing to her tormentor, and yelled “I quit” as loud as possible between her laughter. The ref shook his head no, and pointed to into the ring, meaning that she had to be in the ring to give up.
In the ring, Lita had finally undone her ankle bonds, and she looked to the outside. Stacy, seeing the ref tell her no, threw the trash can lid into the ring and began to head toward the steps to walk in. Lita grabbed the lid and played possum, waiting on Stacy. When Stacy reentered, she went to the ref and began to poke him, yelling about the call with no DQ rules in affect. Lita took this chance to spring up and swat Stacy’s head with the lid, sending her to the mat. She then drug her to a corner, and using the rope that had bound her feet, she tied Stacy spread eagle. She then ripped off her skirt, showing Stacy’s little black thong. Lita then sat on Stacy’s tummy and lightly brushed her inner thighs with her nails. Stacy’s eyes widened and she screamed, then fell into hysterical laughter. “AAAAAAAHHHH! NO, NOT THEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHERE! IT’S TOO MUHUHUHUHUHCH! I QUIT, I QUIIIIIIT!” The ref looked at her bare feet tied to the ropes, thought about what she had said to him for a second, then signaled that she was eliminated.
While Lita continued to punish Stacy’s inner legs, Trish managed to roll back into the ring. When Lita got up, Trish aimed and connected with a stiff boot right to the side of her knee. Lita’s leg buckled and she fell hardly to the mat. She tried to stand several times, but fell back down in pain each time. When she finally got onto her good leg, Trish hooked her handcuff chain behind Lita’s head, then dropped to the mat with a modified bulldog. At this, Matt Hardy came running down the aisle. He dove into the ring and began to check on Lita while the ref went to untie Stacy. Matt popped up and pushed Trish into a corner. “What are you doing!? Are you trying to cripple her? Her neck and leg were weak to begin with! Well, let’s see how you like it!” He then roughly grabbed Trish on both sides of her exposed stomach and squeezed/tickled her to the mat. When he had her at the point where all she could do was lightly and silently giggle, he began to unlace her boots. He finished one and was starting the other when Bubba Ray Dudley came sprinting down to the ring. He dove in, picked up Matt and threw him out of the ring. He then pulled out a key and unlocked the cuffs. He then rolled out of the ring and continued to fight Matt. Trish, now free of her bonds, crawled over to Lita who was still laying, clutching her knee. Trish then grabbed Lita’s pants and pulled them off of her, leaving only her bra, thong and socks. She then spread Lita’s legs and began tickling her inner thighs. Lita reacted immediately and bucked Trish off of her a few feet away. Trish stood up and charged, but Lita met her with a DDT, knocking her almost out. She rolled down to Trish’s feet and began to unlace her other boot. When this was done, she pulled at both of them, which came off, revealing Trish’s soft, succulent feet. She then proceeded to pull her pants off, leaving her only in her matching blue lace bra and panties. Lita then rolled Trish onto her back and pulled her arms above her head. She then moved Trish’s bra (the censors cut the TV show; I will continue with the live version of the show as to not disappoint you readers ;). Lita kneeled, jamming Trish’s arms in between her bent knees, and began to tickle her breasts and underarms. Trish jerked violently, then continued to squirm while she laughed her head off. Just as she was on the edge of tapping out, she felt Lita’s foot. She quickly moved her fingers up and down it, which caused Lita to jump and loosen the hold. Trish took the chance to twist her body and wrap her legs around the bottom rope. The ref made Lita let go, and as she got to her feet, Trish chop blocked her bad knee, sending her back down. Trish then wrap one arm around an ankle, and after removing the sock, began to draw figure eights on Lita’s smooth soft sole. Lita tried to hold it in, but she soon burst into hysterical laughter. She wiggled and reached for the ropes, but Trish had her dead in the center of the ring. After another minute of sole and toe torture, Lita managed a stiff kick with her good leg to Trish’s head, knocking her off.
Both girls rolled away and popped up onto one knee, panting lightly. They stared for a few seconds, then an evil smile crossed Lita’s lips. She sat down and put her good leg with the sock still on in Trish’s chest. Trish looked puzzled, but Lita signaled for her to remove it, then give her one of her own legs. Trish peeled the sock away, still looking puzzled, and then sat down and put one of her legs into Lita’s lap. Lita smiled, then laid back and began to tickle her foot. Trish, seeing Lita’s plan now, also began to tickle her foot. Both girls continued tickling and giggling until Lita suddenly pulled Trish’s foot closer and began to suck on Trish’s toes. Trish’s eyes shot open wide and she fell to the mat; Lita had found her weakness: having her toes sucked not only tickled Trish like crazy, but it also turned her on like you couldn’t believe. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, LIIIIIIIHIHIHIHITA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE....STOOOOOOOP! NO, KEEP GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOING! YES, YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!” she said with a mixture of laughter and moaning. Lita, seeing that Trish had fallen for her trap, began the final phase. Flexing her toes, she began to tickle Trish’s underarms with her own feet while strengthening the sucking and licking of her toes. She even tickled Trish’s other foot with her free hand. “NOOOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEEEEEEEASE LIIIIHIHIHIHIHITA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I GIVE, I QUIHIHIHIHIT! STOOOOOOOOP!!!!” The ref signaled for the bell, and Lita released Trish. Trish, breathing heavily, was a little wet, obvious from her now dark blue panties, and rolled out of the ring with what energy she had left, thinking that she had turned bi from her increased love for Lita at this time. Before Lita had time to do anything, though, a lion’s roar sounded. Everyone turned toward the entrance, and the Kat walked out. She stood at the top of the ramp and slowly clapped for Lita. Lita stared angrily, but neither woman made a move.....

Finally, it took forever, but I am finally finished with the story! A couple of add ons really fast. First, I mean in no way to take away from any of the other numerous wrestling stories on here; I figured that it couldnt hurt to have one more :) And to primetime
and Krokus, yes, the new WWE crap is just that, something out of the toilet. And if what was said before is true, there may be some behind the scenes stuff going on (backstage, hotels, etc.) We need an undercover guy....anyone up for the job??

Wow!!

Aweome story!! I loved it!! Yea "WWE" is kinda stoopid. I liked WWF waaaayyyy better. Keep up the great work!! :cool:

hey Triple }{, GREAT story!!!!!! i feel you on how long it can take to write a story. you think it goes quickly, next thing you know, at least an hour goes by....

but great story. we need more wrestling stories on the board. the thought of a woman grappler, acting tough, falling apart and submitting by tickling has always been exciting for me. keep up the great work and continue the series please!!!! by the way, how do you like my ongoing series???

as for WWE, i'm more mad at the WWF (World Wildlife Fund). those bastards are the ones who caused this change. they're upset because when people think of WWF, they think of Wrestling, NOT their cause. pure jealousy that's all!!! Vince had the "WWF" for about 20-25 years. NOW they want them to change it??????

I liked the story! I love the WWF (no WWE here) divas and tickling stories with them are always welcomed. Good job Triple }{!

Thanks to everyone for their support. I will try to continue the series, especially now that it is summer, and only a job :( will get in the way. As for the World Wildlife Fund (WFU), you would think that after like 15 years of fighting over the name they would let it drop! Really, who can confuse a wrestler with a panda, cmon! And primetime, your stories kick some major ass as well. I like it that you created your own people, cause that gives you a lot more to work with sometimes, which is always a good thing. So you keep yours comin, and I will try to hold up my end. Thanks again guys!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back