• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMNT story

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Upon completion of Black Widow, the Infamous Mr. Ink and I will be writing a TMNT story involving Zack, Caitlin and April. But rest assured because Zack and Caitlin will be 18, and April will be early 30s. But stay tuned, because it will be coming to you all next week.

If you would, include Irma in it as well. That little nerd needs a good hard tickling (among other things).

If you would, include Irma in it as well. That little nerd needs a good hard tickling (among other things).

Great. I'm looking forward to this one. I agree, Irma needs a good little tickle also to loosen her up.

I may include Irma, but I'm not going to have her be tickled. Maybe she'll accompany the Turtles to rescue April, Zack and Caitlin. Basically, April is kidnapped, Zack and Caitlin go to rescue her and are punished for breaking and entering this German militant feminist's hideout in New York. Then April is tickled as well, if not before the kids are, haven't decided yet.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back