• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oklahoma Munch! It's here! Feb. 21-22

Tamia78

Verified
Hi Everyone!

Yep, you heard right, we're finally going to have a Munch right here in the BEST state in the world! OKLAHOMA! Can I get a yeehaw? :yayzorz:

WHEN: Sat, Feb 21st to Sun, Feb 22nd

This date isn't set in stone, so your input is needed if we need to change the date.

WHERE: Oklahoma city

I have a list of local hotels in the area, so those of you who are travelling from out of town make sure and contact me.

WHY: Because I feel like it!
Actually, I wanna meet all the nice *coughCRAZYcough* people who live around me, and some who don't live around me!

Let's meet, eat and have some ...........uh.....feet? :shock:

PM me or reply here if you're interested! Let's make this happen!

--T

Im interested

I'm definitely interested, as long as it starts fairly late in the evening on the 21st

It'll probably be a little earlier than that, but come whenever you want!

More details to come!

Might it be alright if I try and make a good solid effort to show up in Oklahoma City?

Seriously, I might try and make it if I can.

Last edited:
Come on down, it would be great to see ya again! Let me know if you can make it!

If you are within driving distance of Oklahoma City, you all should definitely go to Tamia's munch. She is a fantastic hostess and fantastic person. I'm sure you'll have a blast. Cheers to you for joining the munch organizing scene, Tams :gbtoast:

Excellent. SO glad you're puttin' this together, lady. I was just talkin' up the idea in the personals thread you'd posted in. You'd rock as a host for this.

I'll look forward to hearing all about how great these go!

*Updates*

Alrighty then……we’ve got a date for now, unless anyone objects. AND………we have a place!:cheer:

You all know what this means, right?
No? Oh.

For those who are planning on coming, there will be a small (miniscule, really) fee to cover the cost of food, hotel suite, and any other activities we feel like doing. Shouldn’t be more than $20 or so, depending on how many people are coming.

For those of you who need to stay over night, you are definitely welcome to stay in the suite (2 bedroom), but it’s on a 1st come 1st stay basis.

Looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing old ones!:boogie:

--T

Feb. 21-22, sounds good, unless my truck get stolen by a man who has to steal 50 cars and trucks in one night to save the life of his misguided brother, I should be good.

Last edited:
More Updates!

Okay ya'll........we got a little more than a month or so before the munch. Lemme get a head count now so I can get your hotel information out to you. Please PM me and how many will be coming with you.

Just so everyone knows, this is a munch. There's really no obligation to play, so if that's what keeping you from attending, DON'T WORRY! We're just getting together for food and drinks and generally hanging out as a community.

Look forward to seeing everyone soon!

--T:headpat:

Dont know why you need a to make a head count, Im sure everyone has just one head.

Oh Yeah, BTW, Im in. ;)

*LOOK* Change of date!!!

Okay guys......

Due to some unforseen changes in my personal schedule, I'm gonna move the munch back one more weekend to Feb. 28-March 1.

I hope this makes it easier for some people to come to the munch now.

This should be the last change. Otherwise everything else is still going according to plan!

PM me if you have any more questions, or even if ya don't. I'll keep this thread as up to date as possible.

Thanks again!

--T:dogpile:

Woot!

I think we have ourselves a munch!

I have a short list here, but I think I got everyone who's attending

Tamia78
Illtcklu
Lonestar327
Poetic (possibly)
Oddjob227 + friend
44Blues (possibly)
fordtech30

If I missed anyone, or if you can or can't make it, let me know, please.

Thanks!

--T

Last edited:
*Updates*

Okay, guys, looks like it's gonna be a fairly small gathering, but I've got some things planned so it should be a good time!

Updated guest list:

Tamia78
Illtcklu
Lonestar327
Poetic (maybe)
Fordtech30

I'll send out hotel info to you all by Monday.
Looking forward to meeting and seeing you all again!:bouncybou

Some of the best times I've had in gatherings were with a half dozen or less. No worries. Ya makes yer friends, and if it's right, you enjoy play. It's all good.

'Sides, yer good people, lady. They're bound to think so!

You all should have gotten a PM with hotel information.

If you didn't let me know, please.

Here's a tentative schedule:

We can meet at the hotel at 1:00pm and have lunch somewhere nearby.
After that, we'll check into the room, and get acquainted.
Now, if anyone wants to go anywhere else (bar, pool hall/game room, something like that) let me know so I can plan it. Otherwise, there will be LOTS of food (yay, brownies) in the room, and we can do whatever else it is we wanna do. I have a few games in mind and there will be prizes! :dancingbanana:

As I said before, there is a small fee of $20 from everyone to pay for the room.

So, I guess the question is: Go out or stay in?

See ya soon!
--T

Hi midwest gatheting goddess,

I have to agree with dvnc----been to some awesome events that were small in numbers. And I know of a few of the folks attending your event and they are awesome---so I can only assume it will be awesome. Have fun now, heheheehehe

Im bring my XBOX 360 with me, and I bought a second control, what I want to know is does anyone else that's going have a XBOX 360 so we can have four controls?

Sorry, I don't, my loyalty is to Sony. But I will get some fun games and schtuff for us to play...............unless we wanna go out..........anyone?

Wouldnt mind going out to a game room or a pool hall, or we can kick it in the room, doesnt matter to me :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back