• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sasaxrah

sasaxrah

Verified
Basics
Hi there TMF! I'm Sarah. I'm 25, I live in New York City, and I teach in one of the city public schools. I've lived in New England and Chicago, and moved to NYC 3 years ago. I love pretty much everything the city has to offer, and feel lucky to live near a beautiful park and convenient to anything I ever need. I live by myself, and consider my dog and cat to be my family. Don't get me started on them because I could spend the rest of this profile just gushing. :)

I love my job and work hard to teach good lessons, but don't always have an easy time relaxing. That said, I have a much better work/life balance than I have in the past. Once I trust you I am a complete open book. If you want to get my sense of humor, it's somewhere near the intersection of Arrested Development, 30 Rock, and Family Guy. I also love Lost, Dog Whisperer, Mad Men, and the Office. I should probably watch less TV.

For fun, I love reading, crosswords, indie films, checking the news online every 5 minutes, documentaries... really anything that makes me think. There are few things that frustrate me more than not knowing something, and my incessant curiosity keeps me busy. I LOVE biking, and when the weather is not under 30 degrees, I try to get in 75-100 miles a week. I am a classically-trained saxophonist who plays a little jazz, and I play, compose, and conduct whenever I can. I am really into social justice, activism, and am probably one of the most left-leaning people you haven't met yet. That said, I appreciate intelligent conversation. I typically stay out of P & R but I'm always interested in civilly discussing what others believe.

How to Pronounce My Screen Name
Suh-Sax-Ruh. :p

Tickling
I love both tickling and being tickled. It's the best high, and such an awesome way to connect with someone. Like many here, I'd been interested in tickling for as long as I can remember. I used to tie up and tickle my dolls when I was little. I also figured out fairly early that I was attracted to girls as well as boys. Between bondage, tickling, and same-sex attraction, I always felt like a freak destined to be unhappy. In college, I came out as queer, but only really came to accept my tickling kink in the past few months. Since then, I've delurked, met some awesome people, and have committed to some gatherings. I've said this to some forum members, and it's totally true: I've never felt more legitimately myself since I delurked. I wouldn't trade the experience or the TMF for anything. I'm so grateful to all of the people who have helped me through all of this, whether it be through talking or simply saying hi and making me feel so welcome.

Can never tell you enough how glad I am you delurked, especially in the way you did and with the perfect person to welcome you to the community. We've become good friends and I'm glad to have you in my life. I'm coming back to visit you and Dave at the first chance I can. Stay sweet, stay crazy, stay Sarah!

Jay

Thanks for sharing. It was awesome reading more about you. :redheart:

I think you're awesome and ily! BECAUSE WE SHARE A LOVE FOR SPEAKING IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND ENTHUSIASM FOR THINGS SUCH AS DISMEMBERMENT AMONG OTHER SUPER WCRAZY THINGS. ILYYYYYY. :doublethrust:

I'm still going to refer to your handle as Sasa X-Rah. If that's okay. :D

Aww...yay!

I <3 you saxophone buddy!

Awesome profile. Can't wait to see you at the munch! :tiger::bouncybou

Same-sex attraction? Does this mean our wedding is off? :dropatear

Seriously, it's great to know a bit more about you, Sarah. Your profile is direct and to the point while still being informative.

You've been a lot of fun to banter with in BTR, PMs and threads. We're all so happy and lucky that you de-lurked and became our friend. I look forward to seeing you soon.

You sound like you're grading a fucking paper :megafail:

Shut your pie-hole, Jersey Girl!! I was showing appreciation for Sarah's short but direct profile. Besides, she's a teacher so she'd appreciate the value of getting a good grade. :p

Shut your pie-hole, Jersey Girl!! I was showing appreciation for Sarah's short but direct profile. Besides, she's a teacher so she'd appreciate the value of getting a good grade. :p

:omg: :omg: :omg: I'M NOT FROM JERSEY OMFG KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

:wavingguy It is interesting to get to know the people on here. You have inspired me to write a well thought out mini autobiography so people might get to know me a little better. I'm much newer to the forum than you though.

cool to know so much about you now, sarah. hope i get the honor of meeting you some day. keep safe!

I stand amoung the many people who are glad you de-lurked. Your a great person and I glad to call you friend!

I absoulutely love your screenname soo unique ever if most people couldn't pronounce it, it makes a good conversation starter! :)

Awesome profile my friend! I hope I get the chance to meet you one day. Your awesome! :redheart:

Ohmygosh, longest reply post ever!!!

We've become good friends and I'm glad to have you in my life. I'm coming back to visit you and Dave at the first chance I can.

Jay you're the best - you're seriously the sweetest and most welcoming guy I have had the privilege of meeting on the TMF.

BECAUSE WE SHARE A LOVE FOR SPEAKING IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND ENTHUSIASM FOR THINGS SUCH AS DISMEMBERMENT AMONG OTHER SUPER WCRAZY THINGS. ILYYYYYY.

I'm still going to refer to your handle as Sasa X-Rah. If that's okay.

JO THANKS FOR REPLYING TO MY POST ILYOMG. Even if you mispronounce a simple three-syllable word. :p

OMG, this is big win Sayrah! :redheart: ILY!

Thanks Amanda! :)

Awesome profile. Can't wait to see you at the munch! :tiger::bouncybou

Thanks, Mel! I am counting down the days til Munch:NYC. Can't wait to meet you!

So - I kinda fucking love you. :doublethrust:

:-D Oh, when you're driving up here, just keep going PAST New Jersey. *hugs*

Same-sex attraction? Does this mean our wedding is off? :dropatear

Seriously, it's great to know a bit more about you, Sarah. Your profile is direct and to the point while still being informative.

I appreciate the academic tone of your post, Slacker. As I pointed out in my profile, same-sex attraction is there in addition to opposite-sex attraction. But that doesn't mean the wedding isn't off. :p Excited to meet you too!

:wavingguy It is interesting to get to know the people on here. You have inspired me to write a well thought out mini autobiography so people might get to know me a little better. I'm much newer to the forum than you though.

Thanks for reading Pocket! Looking forward to reading your member profile soon!

cool to know so much about you now, sarah. hope i get the honor of meeting you some day. keep safe!

:) Thanks Falc. :)

We love you, Sarah!!!!!!!!!!

ILY Katie!!

Your a great person and I glad to call you friend!

Aw thanks Chey, the feeling is totally mutual. :-D

NIce profile, Sarah! I realy admire you for teaching in the city public schools, I wish that I had the temperament (sp?) to be a teacher and work with city kids. Biking, music, inide films, incessant curiousity...sounds line a big win to me!

Great profile, Sarah. I'm so glad we happened to meet, and that you chose to embrace this community afterwards. We're all better off for having you in our lives, and I think you may be having just a bit of fun since you joined the insanity on here. :omnomnom: You're such an awesome, sweet, dynamic person, and I'm very glad that we have become friends. I've course I could just be kissing up because you know my weak spots. :goodjob:

NIce profile, Sarah! I realy admire you for teaching in the city public schools, I wish that I had the temperament (sp?) to be a teacher and work with city kids. Biking, music, inide films, incessant curiousity...sounds line a big win to me!

Thanks Unit :)

Great profile, Sarah. I'm so glad we happened to meet, and that you chose to embrace this community afterwards. We're all better off for having you in our lives, and I think you may be having just a bit of fun since you joined the insanity on here. :omnomnom: You're such an awesome, sweet, dynamic person, and I'm very glad that we have become friends. I've course I could just be kissing up because you know my weak spots. :goodjob:

Your weak spots... you mean your skin? This confused me. :p
Seriously though, awwww, you're the best. The feeling's all mutual. And you do a rockin' "Unchained Melody."

Haha. This amused me to see this thread bumped to the top of the page this morning. I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

What the hell kind of name is "sasaxrah"? That's gotta be the dumbest sounding name ever. LAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back