• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tamia78

Tamia78

Verified
Hi Everyone! Thought I should write one of these as well, seeing as how everyone else’s is extremely interesting!

Basics
First of all, my real name is Tamia. I’m 30 years old, and I live in Oklahoma City. Been living here all my life, and I really do love it here, despite what I might say. I work as an Xray Tech, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job. Believe it or not, I get to see some pretty interesting things in my job (i.e. people sticking things where they don’t belong:facepalm2:), and I work with some pretty awesome people. I recently graduated from school, so I’m pretty proud of my accomplishments. All of this enabled me to buy my own house in October, so all’s well with Tamia at this point. Right now, it’s just me and my puppy, Harley, and that’s fine with me!

Tickling
I have been into tickling since an early age. It was a favorite pastime of my older cousins to tickle the younger ones until we did what they said. Later, I discovered those really awesome cartoons that we all like so much. I never realized it was a sexual fetish for me until I was in my early teens. I never actually played with anyone in my teens, but I enjoyed being tickled (a LOT) and also enjoyed watching others get tickled. Later on, I dated a few guys who seemed to like to tickle me, although I never disclosed the fact that I had a fetish to them. Just recently I’ve become a bit more comfortable telling potential boyfriends about my fetish. I’m definitely still in the closet for the most part about tickling, tho.

The TMF
I discovered the TMF like many others here (Googled “tickling”). I was so surprised to see that people actually TALKED about tickling like it was nothing. I had always thought I was a freak (well, I AM, but that’s a whole ‘nother subject:neenerneener:) I lurked for about a week, and then joined. Honestly, I was a little apprehensive about being Black and wondered if I was even going to “fit in”. My TMF experience has been a mostly positive one. I still get PMs from people who have “never tickled a Black Chick”, as if I’m different than any other female, and have actually been turned down a few times for sessions because the Ler wasn’t comfortable with me being Black. Other than that, I’ve met some wonderful people here, both in real life, and online. I wouldn’t change a thing. Being a part of the TMF is something that makes me happy, and I will continue to be a part of it for as long as you all will let me!:Kiss2:

--T:tiger:

Great profile. You definitely need to operate on my supervisor and get that pole out of his ass.

Thanks, Everyone! Thanks for reading!

TG4U.............Operating is what SURGEONS do.....I see through people. Get it right! :rolleyes:

Sugar Muffin--do you think I should've explained why I call you that? :aww:

Cool profile, Tamia! Your Obama thing in your signature always makes me giggle. :) Give your puppy a headpat for me.

You rock, girl! Congrats on graduating and buying your own house...that's awesome. You have indeed accomplished a lot. You are a terrific person and its great to have you on the TMF!!

:excited: :excited:
Hi Miss Tamia,
I loved reading your profile. You did work really hard to make it to where you are now, so congratulations!
I always enjoy reading your posts.

Thanks Sarah! You do know that I will always think of you as the "Dog Wisperer" :goodjob::cuddle:

Unit! It's been a pleasure knowing you as well! We need to talk more!

Hi Miss Helena......you know you'll be all gradumated and schtuff in a little while! Let's just use it as yet ANOTHER excuse to drink, shall we? :)
It's been wonderful getting to know you as well!

Awesome profile girl and congrats on then career and personal accomplishment. To me you will always be my "Ebony Goddess."

Great Profile Tamia!!

Of course, I have the pleasure of talking to you often, so I didn't learn anything I didn't already know.
:dancingbanana:

By the way, I still like that dress. :lick:

Rob

Baldi! *glomps*

Thank you, Scribe!

Rob-- you still WEARING the dress? :)

Maniac..........funny I had a dream last year that you tickled me......weird......:manicd:

Every time I get a chance Tamia.....I slip it on and think of you.

:cuddle:

Rob

What's up pretty lady? Nice profile. Hopefully one day I will get to meet the great Tamia from Oklahoma. Once you escape that State, you should pop by California! We will throw a party in your honor....lol

What's up pretty lady? Nice profile. Hopefully one day I will get to meet the great Tamia from Oklahoma. Once you escape that State, you should pop by California! We will throw a party in your honor....lol

Mr. Empor--Ahem, I mean Prime..........it's on my to-do list this year!

Very nicely done Tamia!!!

I did notice you didn`t mention being a Okie St. Football fan. I would be too embarassed to mention that if i were you :megafail:

Being a part of the TMF is something that makes me happy, and I will continue to be a part of it for as long as you all will let me!:Kiss2:

Your membership is coming up for review , pretty lady ... & just to let you know , I do accept bribes.

Bribe me.

Bribe me , baby , & we'll see about continuing to let you be a member of the forum.

Aw , who am I kidding?! My enormous crush on you has not subsided in the least! You're in , baby!

( ... though , if you still wanna bribe me , I'm perfectly alright w/that. )

Flock, it's a given that I'm an OK State fan.........everyone knows that just like they know that the only man I'm gonna marry is The Rock!:numberone:

Mel, thanks! You DO know you're way cooler than I, Missy!

Uncle Bob, if you keep saying it, I might actually believe you one of these days... :whisper:

Oh TKLMAN.....I think I know EXACTLY what your bribe's gonna be......If you are the review board for my membership, I'll be a member for life!:lovestory

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back