• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PocketKings0174

I am usually pretty dire when it comes to writing about myself but I will try my best. I am Male, straight, I go to Ohio State University, and I am a Sophomore in Poly Sci. I've loved tickling as long as I remember, but I am yet to have my first proper experience with it. I am would love to be either a lee or a ler. I would give no mercy as a ler, yet I would be basically defenseless as a lee. I am a very easy person to talk to, and I enjoy conversing about almost anything. I'm growing tired of being in the shadows in the tickling community, and I am seeking both real life and virtual friends to meet or chat with.

Tickling for me is torturous, yet flirtatious and fun. There is no other way to combine joy, laughter, emotion, control, and helplessness. Tickling is a way to satisfy my craving for control, and my need to experience the lack of it. I am however growing tired of not experiencing something I'm very passionate for, and I'd be all for meeting someone from the TMF to show me the ropes (pun intended).

Most people who know me describe me as being unique. I am very open minded, and I take a different view of the world than most people. I can be a little shy at times, but very social and assertive in others. I really like listening to music, and my favorite TV shows are House, The Colbert Report, and The Office, however I don't watch TV much these days. I am usually a very honest and straight forward person. I've done a lot of traveling, and lived in quite a few different places. I am a great listener, and I am always open to trying new things. I am currently single, so look out ladies of TMF! :jester:

Feel free to private message me if you want to talk. I have talked to a few people on here, but I realized I may want to get more known before trying to talk to long time users of the site. I am going to try to post more frequently, so hopefully you will make me feel welcome.
Also, feel free to ask questions. :wavingguy

Our join American and Canadian Poly Sci Superpowers have to be combined in a tickling takeover of North America.

Thanks MusicRoxMySox. You're awesome :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back