• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crushed In California, Red Eye Return, And, A Stunning Turn Of Events, For An Icon

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their road trip to California. It did not go well, as the team went only three and six on the trip. The Paradise Islanders lost two of three games at each stop of a San Francisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles road trip. They returned home, in the wee hours of a Monday Morning, to begin a nine game homestand.

When Mitch arrived home, he went to sleep in the guest room, as he intended to try and keep working on his problems with Naomi during the upcoming homestand. However, the Good Guys as a team, would be confronted with a shocking situation, before they even took the field for another game.

Early on Monday morning, around sunrise, Mitch's oldest daughter, Erin, came charging into the room he was sleeping in: "Dad, turn on the radio, you need to hear this". Mitch turned on the radio by his bedside, and the first words he heard were: "WPAR radio has learned from reliable sources this morning, that franchise icon pitcher Kate Hudson, the team leader in career wins, and career saves out of the bullpen, has been given her unconditional release, effective immediately. The source did not cite a reason for the release, only that, effective as of this morning, Kate Hudson is no longer a member of the Paradise Island Good Guys baseball team". Mitch, now trying to awaken, shook the cobwebs from his head, got up from bed, and went down the hall to the bedroom where he usually slept with Naomi. Naomi was still in bed, but Mitch entered the room. "I know we aren't talking, but I think you need to hear this. I just heard on WPAR that Kate Hudson has been released from the team, Naomi". : Mitch said. Naomi quickly sat up in bed: "What?? Oh My God, that poor girl". Naomi tried to telephone Kate, and received no answer. Kate, of course, lived in Mitch and Naomi's building. Mitch and Naomi quickly got dressed, and went to Kate's apartment. They rang the bell, and a sobbing voice called through the door. "What?" "Katie, it's Mitch and Nai. We just heard what happened. Please let us in. We want to talk to you". Naomi said. Kate answered the door, a tissue in her hand, her eyes red from crying. "I heard about it on the fucking radio. I tried to call Elmont, and Sniderman. They said they would "Meet with me, and explain it later". Kate sat down on the couch, and the tears flowed: "Thirteen years. Thirteen fucking years. I've been here since I was eighteen years old. This is the only team I know. You all are the only teammates I've ever had. I've pitched well for the most part. I've done my job. I switched to the bullpen, without complaint. How.. How could they do this to me after thirteen years?" Kate implored. "I dont know, but I'm sure as hell going to find out" Mitch said. "Honey, is there anything we can do?" Naomi asked Kate. "I dont know. Right now I'm in shock. Sniderman said it is likely someone will "Pick me up". "God, I dont want to leave you guys". Kate said. "We dont want you to leave us either. We love you. You're like a little sister to us. We'll all go to the ballpark, and get to the bottom of this" Mitch said.

Later that afternoon, around the time the team usually gathered for the game, Mitch and Naomi arrived at the ballpark. Mitch marched into Lee Sniderman's office, where he found Elmont and Lee sitting. Mitch was in a rage. "Okay, I'm here. Would the two of you like to fucking explain yourselves, about why you released the franchise leader in wins and saves, who is still pitching well, not to mention the wonderful person she is?!" Mitch said, his voice snapping. "Mitch, calm down. No one is happy that we had to make this move. You know the state of the economy, and our team. Kate is the second highest paid player on this team, behind you. We have other people in the bullpen, who can close games for us. We made this decision to try and save money. Katie is a wonderful pitcher, and a wonderful person. This has nothing to do with either her pitching, or her personality. It was a business decision" Lee said. "If it's the money, take it out of my salary. Or, better yet, why dont you take half my salary, and release Naomi. She pitches only part time anyway" Mitch said. "Releasing Naomi is an option we discussed. We may well do that. We cant just take the money from you. You have a contract, and league rules wont allow it. This was the only way. If you dont think it breaks our hearts, you are severely mistaken" Lee said. "The fan backlash is going to be brutal. Katie is maybe the most popular member of the team. You guys are going to be in for a hell of a time from them" Mitch said. "We have already gotten some flak. The team message board is flooded with threads of "Fire Lee Sniderman, and.... "Dump Elmont Koehler". We have received harrassing, and in some cases, threatening, telephone calls from fans. Believe me, we are feeling it" Elmont said. Mitch shook his head: "The Good Guys without Katie Hudson. It is .. like... surreal. This is the only team Katie's ever played for" Mitch said. "We know this" Elmont said. "So, what happens now? What happens to that poor girl?" Mitch said. "Kate is a legend in baseball, so, as you might expect, there are teams interested in her. We expect she will be picked up by someone." Lee said. " I need to get ready for the game. I'm just in shock" Mitch said. "We all are, Mitch". Lee said.

When the Good Guys took the field that night, the 20,000 fans in attendance serenaded the team with a chorus of boos. On WPAR all sports talk radio, infuriated fans were calling in to express their outrage, and disbelief. The station, reacting to the fans calls, and posts on the team message board, came up with a song paraody to the rock group KWS' song, "Please Dont Go", entitled: "Lee Must Go", calling for the immediate firing of the man who had been the longtime Good Guys employee, first as manager, and now as general manager. The game didnt go well for the Good Guys, as the visiting Washington Nationals hammered Gil Bellows, and the Good Guys had little fight, dropping a 5-0 game. In the postgame press conference, Sniderman and Koehler tried to address the issue with the media. "Everyone knows we have a much lower profit margin than other teams in the league. This team is struggling financially. We hardly sell out anymore. Considering all our options, at starting rotation, bullpen, and lineup, this was our wisest course of action. We dont like it, and we know people are upset, but we had to make a painful business decision" Sniderman said.

The next night, with the fans and team still in shock, Charlize Theron fired a five hit shutout at the Nationals, as the Good Guys won, 3-0. On Wednesday night, Neve Campbell got shellacked, allowing seven runs, in a 7-3 defeat.

Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi showed up to counesling that day, with the subject of the state of the team, one of the main topics of discussion: "I'm heartsick for that poor girl. Someone will pick her up. Several teams are interested, but the Good Guys without Kate Hudson is like the Mets without Tom Seaver, or the Braves without Tom Glavine or John Smoltz" Mitch said. "Unfortunately, Mitch, as we know, Smoltz and Glavine left the Braves, and Seaver was traded from the Mets. Times change" The therapist said. "I know that, but we are such a close knit team. I've known Katie longer than anyone but Naomi and Russell. She's like my sister. I'm just so upset" Mitch said. "Isn't the real truth that you'll just miss having Katie's bare ticklish toes to attack every Saturday night" Naomi said, trying to lighten the mood. "It's much more than that, you, and you know it" Mitch snapped back. "I know". Naomi said.

The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook got slugged, giving up nine runs, in four innings, of a 9-4 defeat. Hayden pitched on Saturday night. She kept the damage to managable three runs in six innings, as the Good Guys scored six runs, and prevailed, 6-3. Gil Bellows took the mound, on a sunny, 85 degree day, on Sunday, in front of a crowd of about 25,000, that still expressed their displeasure with the Hudson departure, when Elmont visited the mound. Bellows made up for his poor game earlier in the week, allowing only one run in eight innings, as the Good Guys rallied from a 1-0 deficit, with two eighth inning tallies, for a 2-1 win.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Charlize Theron pitched on Monday night. Theron got hit hard, allowing six runs, in what would be a 6-3 setback. Neve Campbell took the ball on Tuesday night. Neve, after a poor outing the week before, gave up two runs into the eighth inning, as the Good Guys rallied from a 2-0 deficit, for four runs in the eighth, and a 4-2 victory. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Wednesday afternoon, a humid, hot, day, in front of about 30,000, who continued to express their displeasure when Elmont's name was announced over the P.A system, or he appeared on the field. Cook allowed but one run in six innings, as the Good Guys broke an eighth inning 1-1 tie, with three runs in the eighth, in what would be a 4-1 Good Guy win, that completed a winning, but subpar, five and four homestand. The team was still trying to adjust to what life would be like without Kate Hudson.

On Wednesday night, the Good Guys learned that Kate would be picked up by the Phillies, and would be playing with Philadelphia. She would need to report to the Phillies, for their game in Philadelphia, that Friday night, and, would ironically see her former Good Guy teammates on their upcoming road trip, which would take the Good Guys to Washington, Philly, and Cincinatti. With Kate leaving, her Good Guy team mates wanted to give her one last going away tickle present. Kate stripped to a black bra and panties, and was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Pitcher Gil Bellows began the tickle on Kate's neck with fingers, as her heas shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! NOOO! Working down, center fielder Burns was next, tickling Kate on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, with fingers, counting her ribs:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG NOOOOOOO! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was the next ler, attacking Kate on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! ZOMG NOOOOOOO! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Kate's bare feet. "Gosh,
I'm so going to miss tickling these beautiful bare feet on a regular basis" Then, he proceeded to attack Kate's bare soles with fingers, two feathers, an electric toothbrush, ice, and his tounge, over her bare soles and toes. Kate went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG MITCH! PLEASE NOOOOO MOREEEE! SOOOO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Kate was untied.

Later that night, Mitch and Naomi visited Cathy and the baby, before Mitch would leave on the trip the following evening: "We're sorry we've been sparse. It's been a bad week for us, and the team" Mitch said. "I understand. I know you both are having problems, and Katie's release shocked us all. She's like a member of the family. What a horrible thing for them to do to her after thirteen good years" Cathy said. "I was furious, and I still am livid, but I know I need to keep my head" Mitch said. The three got into Cathy's bed, and tickled, and had sex until early Thursday morning.

On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to leave on the trip to DC "What happened with Katie doesnt change that we still have issues to settle" Naomi said. "You know what, Naomi. I have to go away with this team for ten days, and I've just lost one of the best friends I've ever had in this game. Right now, I couldnt give a flying fuck about your "issues" Mitch said. "Katie is still your friend, Mitchell, and a friend to everyone on this team. She's just going to be in a different uniform. Do you think that Glavine and Smoltz weren't friends when Glavine left the Braves, or when Smoltz left the Braves? They have always been friends, as teammates, or not. You dont lose that. We just, root for Katie to do well, against everyone but us" Naomi said. "I know that. Right now, my head is spinning" Mitch said. "I know that, Mitchell. We're all upset. Hopefully, the team will have a good road trip, and this can all calm down. It's been a very upsetting time for us all" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, picked up his case, and headed to the door. "I'll see you next week. Call me. Try to focus on what you have to do. We all love Katie. That love doesnt change because she's not a Good Guy anymore. She's still Katie, and still our friend" Naomi said. Mitch nodded again, and exited out the apartment door, to the cab, which would take him to the airport, and the team plane to Washington D.C.

So, it had been one of the most earth shattering weeks in Good Guy team history, due to Kate's stunning release. Now the Good Guys faced a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Interesting

I'm not sure that was a smart move,letting Kate go,i understand about the money but you get paid to win and she is and has always been very consistent and totally reliable, I personally would have let Neve Cambell go I really don't see where she helps the team all that much,and maybe someplace new she would have a better chance to shine, just my two cents mitch, keep up the good work
Ernest

Thank you, Ernest. Your input is appreciated. I understand what you said about letting Neve Campbell go. The problem for the Good Guys is money. Hudson makes more than Campbell, so economics played a part.

You may have heard over the weekend how the great Atlanta Braves pitcher John Smoltz left the Braves after 20 plus years. That served as the basis for this story, of the ace leaving a team after many years. Fans are outraged that Smoltz left the Braves, so I figured I would try a storyline where Kate, who had been with the Good Guys for a long time, left the Good Guys.

Stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Well as the only constant in the universe, change wasn't going to wait forever to come to the Good Guys. It is unfortunate to lose such an icon from any team. At least she'll still be able to play baseball and I'm sure she'll still be friends with her old teammates. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, change does happen all over the universe, and it happens to every person, and every team. The Good Guys had been extremely lucky not to have lost many key players over the years, so maybe Kate's departure was like Murphy's Law.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back