• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot out the window tickles...(True)

tcrewme

TMF Expert
Hey gang,

I thought I would tell you all about my awesome communte home on Friday evening.
I don't know about you folks but the ladies that have their foot/feet hanging out the window just drives me crazy with tickle-lust.
Anyway, I am traveling up a two lane road, that has stop lights ever couple hundred feet or so, basically congested on a Friday night.
I notice this lady, mid 30's, a few car ahead has her foot out the passenger side window, I would guess a 7 or 8 size and bright red polished toes. Nice feet, pretty deep arch.

Anyway, this guy on a motorcycle(pocket rocket) pulls up close in the lane next to her and runs a finger up her sole.
Man, what a reaction, the lady jumped, puller her foot back in and they chatted a moment and she put it out and then the light changed and he turned right. I pulled up next to her car at the next light:cool:

Of course I couldn't reach from car to car, but I said to her, "Ticklish, Huh"? She wiggled her toes and said "oh yes, this one tickles me all the time." She points to the guy in the driver side, where upon he attacks her sides and now her foot is hanging out the window flailing, while he is tickling her.
Quite a site. Every time we stopped roughtly together he tickled her, she was quite ticklish but seemed to like it. They turned off a few lights down.
My commute was great that Friday, oh what I would have given for some road construction :p

Anyway, just a fun tickle siting that I thought I would share.

Tickle On.

that is probably the most original,lucky, wish that could of been me thing i've ever read- good job:cool:

Thanks

Thanks Hyped_up...
True is best :D

Glad you liked it Biscuit

*Note to self*

Ride in passenger seat more often!
:wow:
Joby

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back