• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NaZdR3G

NaZdR3G

A lot has changed, so time for an update.

I'm a student at National Holistic Institute of Massage. I've accepted that I am a healer, and am learning as fast as I can to bring light, love, and peace to others. Trying to operate only from the point of Highest Good.

I am a student of Healing Touch, it is energy work they use at stanford hospital to work with breast cancer patients. It has been a life changing experience for me.

Ultimately I'll be working on my private practice, to cater to kinky clients. People who may be too shy to come in for massage because they have brusies, or tops who don't want to explain that they're sore from 2 hours of flogging, etc from the night before.

I am studying Taoism, exploring my own spirituality. Have you read the Tao of Pooh? A wonderful look at the philosophy. But then again, the Tao that is spoken is not the eternal Tao.

I've learned a lot since joining the scene. Some of it wonderful, some of it painful, but all of it good lessons about people and about myself.

I know I am Switch, and that I enjoy sensation play, tickling, and bondage far more than other types of play. I do some of that too.. but I take great pleasure in being a Ler, and yeah I like being a Lee too ;)

So i'm looking to connect with the local community, get involved in the tickle parties, and meet lots of new interesting people.

one of the best ways to get in touch with me is on yahoo chat, under NaZdR3G

Allen

Last edited:
Great Profile, Allen!

Do Radiologic Technology! But.......I'm not biased or anything, lol. :doublethrust:

Glassblower? Hell yeah.

Also, what's a poly? [/ignorant question]

Interesting profile. :)

What's the inspiration behind your handle?

Hey you! Nice to see you around here! :wavingguy

BTW, in case you haven't found it yet, the easiest way to find most of our active locals is in the General Western Gatherings section: http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

It was great to meet you over the weekend. :) I hope to see you at one of our events, or out "there" sometime soon! :cool2:

Last edited:
@Lindyhopper

it was a pleasure to meet you too!

Lots of change for me, so I updated my profile.

Welcome to the TMF, NaZdR3G, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

oh I am ;)

and my first real tickle.. yeah that was intense. put it up in the true stories

NaZ

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back