• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sunriseticklee's True Tickling Accounts-- And Fantasies

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
Yeah Yeah... I know... He said fiction!

But I like retelling my tickling stories, and I hardly get a chance to tell them on the main forum.

YOU kind people are here for the long haul... to read long long stories about tickling so.... I don't feel bad posting here.

OK... here is the deal. This is my first time posting to this section of the forum... so be nice! :D I have a collection of true stories, couple of fiction short stories, and I will even be nice enough to share my fantasies in story format too. That will cover all of you fiction freaks (including me! heehee)

Your job is to read and enjoy... and NOT TAKE NOTES! (for all the spots and reactions mentioned are of course...TRUE as well!)

You are welcome to comment, share your own little true stories, even give a suggestion or two. But you are NOT welcome to be an ASS! Got it!? :sowrong: I'm serious!

Until then!
Read! Relax! And Tickle!
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Repost of Public Tickles

I decided to start off by reposting my public tickles post from the tickling portion of the forum. More to come!
~Sunrise~

<html><B>This strikes me as funny because I was just talking about this very subject with some of my TMF friends. Unlike the first poster... I absolutely LOVE being tickled in public... in fact, I do my best to provoke it. Sure it is embarrassing, but I think that is also one of the reasons why I enjoy it so much.

I suppose it is also the obvious display of affection. Think about it! You see a couple who is holding hands... whispering softly to each other with sincere smiles... They share that soft brief kiss... The gentle surprising tickle... and you have an audience of other people... single or not that sigh and think it is OH SO CUTE and they secretly wish they were that couple. I love being the center of attention, making everyone smile (OK... I‘m a clown!). I love the thought of people hearing my laugh and it making them laugh or smile too. And I suppose part of it is even the fact that as tough as I usually am in front of everyone (Job requires it)... I have that one moment where I lose all control... and it surprises and excites me.

One time, an ex-boyfriend (who I do believe in hindsight was a true ticklephile) and I, being young and broke, decided to ride the train to the movies and then afterwards hang out at the station until the very last bus left back to our neighborhood. I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with him because I knew he would tickle me every chance he got (yeah and he was cute and intelligent and all that hoopla... LOL). But that day... (at my age I was very self conscious on how I looked. HEY! Those who know me... Has that actually changed? heehee)... I was looking particularly cute and I didn't want to get not even one smudge on my clothes.... (I remember exactly what I was wearing LOL) Well, I believe he got tired of me prissing around (which was so not like me since I was such a tomboy...LOL) and he decided to get me back.

As we sat, waiting for the bus... that Saturday night... plenty of “automobileless” people milling about in the Atlanta station... He cuddled me oh so tight! Such a blissful night! I thought he was so sweet for letting me lay on his lap... Sigh... Here we were... this couple everyone else was slightly in awe of ... maybe even jealous of. (Bear with me... I am a romantic.) Yes! He was adorable and sweet, sweet up to the point that he tipped me over until I was so close to the dirty ground that disaster was sure to strike... I used one hand to keep from falling... and he gripped the other one tightly. I looked at him with my... OK-I-am-serious-glare and said, "Stop S--- Before I fall." :sowrong:

He just smiled and pulled my trapped arm back above my head. Then he got that look.... That familiar I-Am-Going-To-Torture-You look! I knew it meant I was in trouble... and nothing and NO ONE would be able to save me... So this no longer sweet... MEAN, HEARTLESS, tickle fiend proceeded to go for my most ticklish and most practical and publicly appropriate ticklish place on my body (LOL Other spots more ticklish are of course publicly inappropriate) That spot being of course, my ARMPITS.... AGG!!!

At first I could yell, threaten him, call him names and protest... All the while trying to keep a safe distance from the grimy ground. But being the true ticklephile that he was and finding the need to make me crazy, he began to mercilessly tickle the one spot under my arms which is more unbearably ticklish than the rest.... Anybody have a spot where it tickles so bad you automatically go into that silent laughter and the only thing you can do is beg and plead with you eyes... Only thing you can do is scream or squeal once every once in awhile if you are LUCKY... Well that was ME...Imagine that!

By this time a crowd is gathering around us and everyone is staring at me... Sure I could make him stop with my other hand... but then I would fall... And he knew it... Devious ass! He would ease up just enough for everyone to hear me scream and beg with laughter, and then he would dig into that one spot. That damn spot! Damn it! So folks actually got front row seats and I heard things like... Aw... aren't they cute... They are so in love... Isn't that darling... OOO she is really really ticklish... blah blah blah... Even the bus driver was laughing at me.... And you know what? I adored every second of it... Yes after he let me up, when I was on the verge of tears, I hit him and called him more bad names... He just kissed me and whispered in my ear, "You know you love it." And of course he knew all there was to know about me... And he knew he was right. Sigh..... :lovestory :

And I seriously suspect that my underarms are my favorite place to be tickled because of this very night I speak of. And I know that you know I have a million other stories just like this.... But I will save them for another time. I know you are all on the verge of sleepy boredom. :zzzzz: WAKE UP!

Until then... Live, Laugh and TICKLE...
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2: </B></HTML>

love those pits....

Sunriseticklee, I totally jealous!!!!!!!!!!;)

Re: love those pits....

robmic said:
Sunriseticklee, I totally jealous!!!!!!!!!!;)

LOL I AM TOO!
Of the girl he is tickling now!

Heehee

:D

Thanks for reading and replying robmic!
Live, laugh and Tickle
Sunriseticklee

Hmmm.. This One..

Is about half average too.

Be safe

Tron

True Stories Rock!!!

Thanks everyone for your support! ;)

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

Sunriseticklee said:

Your job is to read and enjoy... and NOT TAKE NOTES! (for all the spots and reactions mentioned are of course...TRUE as well!)

Didn't say we couldn't take notes aftewards.
notetaker.gif

Re: Re: Sunriseticklee's True Tickling Accounts-- And Fantasies

jason19tk said:

Didn't say we couldn't take notes aftewards.
notetaker.gif

And yes, that's another emoticon made by me. The "Animation Shop 3" that comes with "Paintshop Pro 7" is so much fun. Don't worry, I'll get better at re-sizing these "smilies" :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back