• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batman-- Vicky Vale meets the Joker

primetime

Verified
i thought i would try a superhero story. i just finished watching Batman (the original from 1989 with Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson and Kim Basinger). since we have Spiderman stories, Star Wars stories, why not a Batman story. so, i'll give it a try. comments welcome.

the Joker sat in his hideaway reading the paper when his assistant Bob entered.

"Yes Bob?" the Joker asked.

"Here's the pictures you wanted." Bob replied with no expression.

the Joker started looking through the pictures. smiling as always, he loved what he saw. "You know Bob, life can be good sometimes. cause a little havoc and people get all wired up. that's the problem with Gotham. too many anal people. this town needs an enema!!!"

Bob laughed at the Joker's comment.

"Look at these people Bob. all sickly looking and depressed. look at this guy. sad. look at this woman, actually she needs to go on a diet. wait!!!!! STOP THE PRESS!!! who's that?" the Joker said, eyes lighting up.

"Her? oh, that's the reporter at the local newspaper. i think her name is Vicki Vale."

"Bob. get my car ready. i think it's time to meet my newest model of happiness!!"

Vicki Vale was at her desk when she recieved a package. it was purple, green, red and white. with a look of curiosity, she opened the package. the box itself was about a foot wide, 16 inches long, and 5 inches deep. the note on the card was "open it. from: ME" Vicki hurried and unwrap the elaborate box. she opened the top and tossed out all the stuffing paper. at the bottom of the box was a post it note. it read "meet me tonight at the museum. 9:00 sharp. don't be late! from: ME" Vicki was amused. all this wrapping for a note? this person must have a wild sense of humor!!!!

Vicki made her way to the museum, which also had a restuarant. she sat at a table and looked around, anxiously awaiting who she was meeting. she was hoping down deep that a certain man, dressed like a bat, would be her companion for the night. it was 9:00 and no one approached. "Odd? it said 9:00 sharp, and no one is here. hmmmm. maybe there was some sort of delay."

time passed on and Vicki kept drinking her wine. she was feeling warm all over. she kept fantasizing about Batman. she started giggling when she thought of him. "I need to stop drinking. my body is getting too sensitive!!" she thought to herself as she playfully stroked her arm. an hour passed, now she was getting upset. just as she was about to get up, a waiter came by and delivered another package. it was purple, green, red and white. she opened it and this time, she saw what looked like a gas mask. she read the note. it read "i suggest you put this on NOW!!" Vicki put the mask on and she heard what sounded like gas entering the room. she looked around and what look like a green colored gas filled the room. waiters and patrons dropped like flies. she sat there stunned. the air cleared, then she saw the museum doors fly open.

the Joker, with Bob and two thugs entered the doorway. one of them was holding a radio. the Joker outstretched his arms. "Gentleman!!!! let's broaden our minds!!!! Lawrence!!!!" the music hit and Prince's song "Partyman" blared through the speakers!! the Joker and his thugs then went on a path of destruction, defacing paintings, spray painting graffiti and breaking everything in sight. moving in perfect rhythm with the music, the Joker was having a grand ol' time. finally he made his way to a waiting Vicki Vale.

"Sorry i'm late my dear, but i got tied up with some things!!" he said slyly with his trademark grin.

"have we met?" Vicki said with some fear in her voice.

"Oh, i'm sorry, just where are my manners. let me introduce myself. usually i would give you my formal name, but since i will get to know you OH SO WELL, just call me the Joker." he extended his hand.

Vicki shook his hand politely, still in shock at this man facing her with this silly grin. "nice to meet you....um, Joker. may i ask why you wanted to bring me here?"

"You know Vickster....i'm just going to come out and say it. i am a man of many things. money, power, but i am so, so lonely. i need someone to fill my need. i need........YOU." Joker said with actual sincerity.

Vicki had to hold back her laughter, but a giggle came out. the Joker's expression changed. "I'm sorry, um Mr. Joker. but we just met. plus, i am already seeing someone."

"I dont like it when people laugh at me. you will be by my side. Bob?" the Joker then snapped his fingers. Bob came by, and place a choloformed rag across Vicki's face. she screamed, then passed out...

Vicki woke up and tried to move. she realized she couldnt. she was lying on a table with her wrists above her head, tied down to the table. her legs were split apart, slightly spread eagle, and ankles bound to the table. her body was stretched taut and all she could remember was a man with a silly grin and a museum. she looked at her surroundings in the room. it looked like she was in a dungeon. ah!! the museum had a dungeon exhibit in the basement. but why was she here? more importantly, who was this smiling fiend? soon a door opened and the smiling freak entered the room. he walked right next to Vicki.

"You know Vicki, i'm sorry it came down to this. but i will give you one more chance. join me, and we can make beautiful music together."

Vicki spat at him. how dare him!!! drugged her, tied her up, killed people, now he wants her to join him? the nerve!! "I'll never join you, you, you SICKO!!" she said with defiance.

the Joker wiped the spit from his face. "Tell me Vicki!! ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

"Huh?"

"I say that to all my prey. i just like the sound of it. but, your body will be dancing. i am sure you remember the wine you drank? guess what, it makes the nerves of the body 100 times more sensitive. see, too many people are uptight. no time to enjoy life. then they die miserable. that's why i say, if you're going to go, GO WITH A SMILE!!!! and you will be smiling Vicki dear.....i have another question. are you ticklish????"

Vicki's eyes popped WIDE OPEN. she was ungodly ticklish!!! what did he also say? the wine made her body 100 times more sensitive? he wouldnt dare? would he? the Joker then used some scissors and cut Vicki's blouse. she peeled it away, leaving her in her lacey red bra.

"Hmmmmmmmm...nice!! ticklish?" he said, then he scrabbled his fingers across her exposed armpits. he loved how soft they were. hairless, smooth and very, very ticklish!!! just the way he liked them.....

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SSSTTTOOPPPP STTTTOPPPPP DONT TICKLE ME!!!! HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

the Joker continued his torment. his fingers moved across the armpits with precision and just the right amount of touch. he enjoyed the plastered, forced smile and laughter from Vicki. she was going nuts. he continued his torture. Vicki was writhing in ticklish agony. her armpits were so ticklish and she knew this madman isnt going to stop. soon her laugh became silent, then just when she was about to pass out, he stopped. Vicki tried to regain her breath.

"oooohhhhh....please..please...no more...i c-cant stand being tickled.. it's torture....." she moaned.

the Joker got close to her face with his. "feeling down Vicki? c'mon, turn that frown upside down!!! TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!!!" his fingers then raced across her ribcage. he massaged each rib with vigor, sending Ms. Vale into hysterics.

"NOOOOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LEAVE MY RIBS ALONE!!!! NO NO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

the Joker continued to play with the ribs. he played each rib like piano keys and even had his song "Partyman" blaring again. his legs were doing little dance moves, and his fingers were doing evil tickle things to Vicki's ribs. her eyes were clamped shut and tears were trying to escape her clamped eyes. her blond hair was matted to her face and she was getting worn out. then the Joker moved his fingers to her belly, sending her into major hysterics. her laughter was music to his ears. he enjoyed watching people suffer. this was turning him on. then he looked her and raised a pointed index finger. he then plunged that finger deep into her belly button and Vicki had an ear piercing scream.

"OOOOOHHH NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! STOP PLEASE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!"

the Joker was loving this. watching this magnificent body squirm in ticklish torment only inspired him more. again he stopped. he then cut away her bra, revealing Vicki's breast. he noticed the nipples were very hard and he tweaked them, sending her into more giggles.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!! DONT TICKLE MY BREASTS!!!! PLEASE!!!! NOOOOO NOOOOO!!"

the Joker simply laughed, then his "magic fingers" tickled her breasts. Vicki laughed and laughed and laughed. her body began to betray her though. she loved the stimulation of her breasts, but she wanted the tickling to stop. she felt the Joker's fingers slowly circle around her breasts and she was giggling now. the Joker then stopped. it frightened her that she actually wanted it to continue.

"You know Vicki. i am just so selfish. your upperbody is getting all the fun. let's try the lower end shall we?" the Joker moonwalked towards the foot of the table. standing next to her bound feet he stared at her white high heels. his finger traced along the side of her high heels savoring this moment. Vicki felt this.

"if you have a heart....you..you will not do this...please..." she begged.

"Sorry Vicki, not only am i a great man, but i am a foot man as well!!" he then took off her heels exposing her soft, tender barefeet!! he loved how they looked. about a size 8, with creamy, smooth soles. the toes were long, but had a little "thickness" to them, especially her big toe. the ends of her toes resembled little grapes. there was no callouses, or any blemishes. her toenails were painted a clear polish, and perfectly trimmed. the Joker was in love. he was going to enjoy this. his index finger traced a line from the base of her big toe, down the length of her sole, hitting the arch and finally off her very tender heel. Vicki's scream was so loud, the Joker took a step backwards as though something hit him. then he grinned again. this was going to be SWEET. his fingers quickly attacked the soft feet, and he noticed that his fingers sank into the soft flesh. but the reaction was worth the price of possibly losing his hearing. he loved how her toes spasmed open and closed. after spider walking his fingers up and down her soles, he went after her toes. the undersides were just so soft. Vicki roared.

"NOOO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOT MY TOES!! PLEASE NO!!! NOT HA HA HA HA MMMYYYYY TTTTTOOOESSSSS!!! HO HO HO HO HO HO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!"

the Joker continued his all out assault on her toes. he got in between and all around her toes. then he would scrape his nails up her soles again. he taunted her. "just look at thes ticklish toes!! are they ticklish? yes they are!! they are so so so ticklish!! i love ticklish toes!!! cootchie coootchie koooooooo!!!"

his torture continued. her feet were wiggling wildly, but the Joker managed to keep his fingers in constant contact with her feet. soon her soles were pink and Vicki was on the verge of passing out. finally he stopped.

"Now it's time to play with the kitty. here kitty kitty kitty!!" he teased as he cut away her skirt. revealing her panties. Vickie looked up and she knew what he was going after. he was going to make her completely submit to him. her body was at full attention and she knew if her tickled her there, she was done for. her panties were cut away and the Joker was pleased.

"OOOHHHH!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!" he took a seagull feather and teased the blond hair of her pubic mound. Vicki's body responded. she wanted the feather to touch her, but also she didnt. this was pure hell. it was either agony or ecstacy. the Joker was about to apply the feather to her "pleasure mound" when suddenly a crash occured.

kicking through the doors, a man dressed in a black bat outfit came storming in. with blinding speed he kicked the Joker in the jaw, sending the criminal mastermind to th eground. reaching into his utility belt, he retrieved his batknife and cut Vicki lose. taking the naked woman in his arms, a grappling hook was taken out and it fired towards the ceiling. it hooked and Batman's grappling hook and pulley lifted him and Vicki towards the second level. he kicked his way out the door on the 2nd level and made his escape. the Joker looked up and saw this as his henchman finally made their way inside the room.

"You okay boss?" Bob asked.

"Where does he get those wonderful toys????? drat that Bat freak!! next time, he wont be so lucky....."

THE END??

so, how did you guys like it? i wanted to try my hand at writing another story. i hope you enjoyed it. also, please read my T.W.O. wrestling/tickling series to enjoy more of my work. (yes, shameless plug)

That DAMN BAT! :sowrong:

LOL

Great story Prime... Can't wait for it to continue.

Smile
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Sunriseticklee said:
That DAMN BAT! :sowrong:

LOL

Great story Prime... Can't wait for it to continue.

Smile
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

I liked it as well. Hell, I'd pay twice the movie theater's price to see that adaption of the Batman movie. lol

thanks for the comments. i am already working on the next chapter. damn, i love the Joker. like you, i would pay twice the admission to see Joker tickle torture someone. it just sounds like something he would do!!

just bringing this 1st episode back up, so you fans can read again. enjoy!!!

primetime...

Excellent re-telling of that classic sequence! THIS is the version Tim Burton should have filmed. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back