• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ghostbusters (The Next Generation, MMF/F)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey folks, your friendly neighborhood JT here. Before i post the end of me and Scinsor's Black Widow series, I have somethign that I have written in bits and pieces for two months. I came up with a brand spanking new Ghostbusters series and added tickling to it. Soon Mr. Ink and I will have our TMNT story done, well the first party anyway. And Scinsor and I will be working together again real soon after that. And Lee, my dear, wherever you are, haven't forgotten about my favorite Brit Chick!

Amanda Edison sat in the command center of Ghostbuster Central. She was a genius in the paranormal field, even at twenty two, and her mentor Dr. Egon Spangler was anything but a positive influence. She had been a Ghostbuster for a year now, along with Richard Venkman, Peter Venkman’s nephew, who was twenty six and a college graduate. Also on the team, was Jake Stantz, twenty five, a tall lean mean ghost busting machine who was also the son of former Ghostbuster, Ray Stantz. Jane Wunker, a twenty five aged no nonsense lingerie buyer turned Ghostbuster when Victoria’s secret closed down in their area. And finally, David Wunker, Jane’s younger brother, who was the runt of the liter having just turned 19. All five kids had been mentored by Egon and Ray for the last two years, who had opened up a bookstore and still kept tabs on the young recruits. Peter Venkman had married Dana Barrett, and went back to teaching at New York University. Winston Zedemore became a bail bondsman and had never been happier as he loved the commission payments he got for bringing in those who had skipped bail.

Amanda was wearing her usual attire consisting of a dark blue jean jacket, pink shirt, jeans, socks, and white tennis shoes. She was a pretty blonde who even looked cute in her clear glasses, and she stood 5”7”. Doing research on her computer at a website called www.TheOccult.com. Being the 21st century, the Ghostbusters had a whole new world of resource and research. Even the new Ecto 2000 was an upgraded Hummer. That and they had a small jet called The Ghost Soar. But Amanda was stumped at the moment because the guys had gone on a investigational errand, and had taken the Ecto with the proton packs in them. Amanda had gotten a phone call earlier about a disturbance at the Westchester Mansion, which had been abandoned a month ago and all of a sudden it had trespassers. That and supernatural flashing lights were going on inside. There was nothing that she could find on Westchester through the website, and she was stupped. If the house had no history of paranormal activity than it had to be something else.

“Hey Amanda, what’s shakin”?

Amanda didn’t even have to turn around to know that the chirpy voice belonged to Jane. Her leather boots clunked against the tile floor of the office area. Jane was a brunette, standing 5”11” without shoes on. She wore a red button down sweater, lime green tank top, and black slacks along with her boots. She wasn’t really cut out for ghost busting, but she was however busty with her double Ds and enormous cleavage. Still, she did have her moments of heroism, and had improved in the last year since she joined up.

“Hey Jane, I can’t seem to dig anything up on Westchester, and I’d like to go check it out personally, but I prefer to have the guys with me”.

“Well, you could do that said Jane, but why can’t us girls go and check this out ourselves”? Let’s suit up and go check this out”.

“Well, our proton packs are in Ecto pointed out Amanda, and our uniforms are in there as well”.

“What, why is my suit in Ecto asked Jane.

“Because I had them carefully dry cleaned after they absorbed a hefty amount of ecto plamsmic resadue explained Amanda. But Richard said he was going to pick them up for us, but he isn’t back yet. I’m giving him an hour and then I’m going, with or without my uniform and proton pack”.

“I like your bravado complimented Jane, but I’m going with you just in case”. “Oh, you said you’d wait an hour, so how about a game of pool”?

“Make it best two out of three and you got a deal challenged Amanda.

“I accept said Jane, now let’s go to the rec room so I can beat your ass”.

Well it turns out that Jane only won game 2. Amanda won the first and third game being that she was the smarter of the two.

“C’mon Amanda, let’s play another game, let’s play poker”.

“Sorry Jane, I don’t have any chump change”.

“Forget chump change, let’s play strip poker” said Jane with a devilish smile.

“What, why would we play strip poker” asked Amanda with a laugh?

“Because we’re bored, the guys aren’t around, and we are wearing plenty of clothes to take off said Jane biting her lower lip adorably.

“No way, you’re better at poker than I am protested Amanda, you’d beat the pants right off me, pun intended. And I’m not going to be sitting at some table naked, so the guys can pull up and see me in my birthday suit”.

“We don’t have to be completely starkers said Jane, just to our bras and panties”.

“Jane, I know you’re bi, but I don’t know if I’d want to be in my underwear in front of you” said Amanda.

“Fair enough said Jane, let’s just roll then”.

The girls took Amanda’s car and drove the thirty minute drive to Westchester Mansion. Amanda undid her seat belt and told Jane to wait in the car.

“Why would I stay here and let you go in alone protested Jane.

“Because if something happens to me, I’ll need you to come in after me explained Amanda, now stay sharp, hopefully I’ll be out soon”.

Amanda walked up to the door and knocked. There was no answer, so she opened the door and walked inside. Her PKE meter was off the charts, detecting strange readings up the stairs. Amanda gave a deep breath and bravely walked up the stairs. The door to one of the bedrooms was open a crack with the light on. Peering inside she saw two creatures, who appeared to be male, and they were raiding a closet.

“Here they are breathed one of them, I found the shoes”.

Amanda saw them taking out different pairs of shoes, both feminine and masculine. And looked a little grossed out when they started to sniff them.

“Mmmmmm, leather exclaimed the shorter creature, nice soft cows”.

“Hello there, girlie” said a voice.

Amanda whipped around and saw a female creature behind her, holding a large box. The creature was taller than her, about Jane’s height.

“Hey boys, there’s a girl out here called the female.

The two male creatures walked out and their faces lit up when they saw Amanda.

“Did you find any shoes asked the taller male troll?

“No but I found some dresses declared the female, and one of them might be my size.

“Who’s she asked the shortest creature, what are you doing here”?

“I, I, um, I came to investigate stammered Amanda, I heard there was a disturbance here”.

“No disturbance here, girlie said the tall male creature. I’m Button, leader of the trolls. And these are my siblings, Gretchen and Shorty”.

“She’s very pretty noted Shorty, her hair is so blonde and fair”.

“And she’s wearing shoes too noticed Gretchen as she peered down at Amanda’s footwear.

“Yeah, how about you take those shoes off, girlie”?

“What, you want me to take off my shoes, why asked Amanda.

“We collect shoes said Button, and we especially love shoes that are fresh from a pair of feet”.

“We also love to tickle humans said Gretchen, are you ticklish”?

Amanda’s eyes grew wide when she saw Button pull out a large feather.

“Ah, she is ticklish noted Shorty, I can tell by the way her eyes are bugging out of her head”.

“Let’s tickle her and take her shoes too suggested Gretchen.

Amanda spun on her heels and ran down toward a random bedroom and locked the door behind her. The trolls pounded on the door as hard as they could to break it down. Amanda realized it would be only a matter of time before they got into the room and grabbed her. So she opened the window and looked down, knowing that if she jumped it would result in a broken leg. So she went to option B, and used the sheets from the bed to make a rope and tied it to the bed posts. Then she tied the rope around her waist and then started to climb down the outside wall. Her tennis shoes skidded a bit, but she kept her balance and continued climbing. Almost to the ground below, she breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that she was almost home free. But then she felt a tug on the rope and felt herself being lowered back up to the window, the trolls had gotten in the room and discovered her escape. She yelled at the top of her lungs for Jane.

“HELP, JANE, HELP ME” she bellowed.

But Jane was lost in her I Pod, jamming away to Alanis Morisette, and couldn’t hear her friend’s cries for help.

Amanda looked up in fear as she saw the trolls pulling her back up, when she got to the window sil, Button grabbed her by the jacket and pulled her into the room and untied the rope around her waist and seized her by the middle, while his siblings each grabbed a leg. Amanda struggled and protested but the trolls had an iron grip and there was no escape.

“Let’s take her to the dungeon suggested Button, there’s more equipment down there for us to use”.

“LET ME GO shouted Amanda, PUT ME DOWN, HELP”!

The trolls carried Amanda down to the dungeon, which looked medieval. There were sets of stocks, like for a renaissance fair. There was also a padded table, some chains hanging from the ceiling, and an X Frame that stood up. They carried her to the stocks and locked her ankles in place. Amanda began to wince as Gretchen and Shorty began to unlace her tennis shoes. Then one by one, the shoes were yanked off and hit the floor with two thuds. Amanda winced again as she felt the cool air hit her warmed white socked feet.

“Ewwwww, her socks are dirty protested Gretchen.

Then she bent down to sniff one foot, and her face grimaced in disgust.

“Whew, they stink too” she added fanning herself.

“Then we’ll just have to take them off said Shorty.

Amanda’s mouth opened wide at the idea of having her socks removed. But then Button pried the jean jacket from her arms and back and threw it to the floor.

“There ya go, girlie, now you can be more comfortable”.

“Not quite yet said Gretchen, not until these socks come off can she truly be comfortable.

Peeling each sock down to Amanda’s heels, she then seized the tips and shot Amanda an evil grin.

“Don’t begged Amanda, not my socks”!

But Gretchen obviously ignored her and pulled the socks completely off. Amanda winced as her size eights were now naked. She had very nice feet, with medium length toes that were thin and not the slightest bit chubby. Then Gretchen blew a huge bubble with the gum, and then popped the bubble with Amanda’s socks. A huge wad of gum was stuck to them, and she threw the mess up above where it stuck to the ceiling.

“Ahhhhhhh, such pretty feet exclaimed Gretchen giving Amanda’s big toe a slight tug, making the blonde wince again.

“Now let’s bring out the feathers said Shorty, as he and his sister each took a feather out of their coats, making Amanda’s eyes grow even wider.

“No, don’t you dare use that on my feet she warned.

But her threat was ignored and the two trolls ran their feathers along her bare soles, making Amanda thrash and giggle like a little girl.

“Eheheheheheheheheee don’t tickle my feeheheheeeet she laughed, PLEASE”!

Gretchen and Shorty were relentless, and never let up. They soon moved on to feathering Amanda’s wiggling toes. Then they spaced out her toes and ran the feather in between each toe, making Amanda roar with laughter even more.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA NOT THERE, OH GOD, NOT THEHEHEREEERHRE”!

The two continued this charade for twenty minutes, then they stopped and watched Amanda’s head go down in exhaustion. Making room for their big brother, Button, they watched in admiration as she wiggled his fingers at Amanda’s soles in midair, and then attacked them with spider tickles. Amanda’s head shot right back up and she began to laugh loudly once more.

“EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH NOT AGAIN she wailed, PLEASE”!

Button giggle to himself as she tickled Amanda’s feet, getting the arch, heel and balls of her feet, every inch of skin on the foot was paid extra special attention too. Then he tickled both sets of toes. Then while he tickled one foot, Gretchen and Shorty shared the other foot. Shorty tickled the heels with the quill of his feather, while Gretchen pulled back Amanda’s toes and tickled the undersides of them.

“Tickle, tickle, girly feet they teased, tickle, tickle, girly tootsies”!

Soon, they tired of tickling Amanda’s bare feet and stopped. Button snapped his fingers and had a great idea.

“Let’s take the rest of her clothes off and tickle her all over”.

“NO cried Amanda, don’t you dare”!

The stocks were opened up and Gretchen started to wrestle Amanda out of her jeans while Button started to pull Amanda’s pink tee over her head. In a matter of ten seconds, Amanda was wearing nothing but her white bra and her blue panties. The trolls snickered at the poor girl’s state of undress, and loved the way Amanda blushed in embarrassment.

“Poor little girly is in her knickers snickered Gretchen, fidgeting with the waistband of Amanda’s underwear, making her shut her eyes in fear of having them snagged off.

“Now, let’s chain her suggested Button.

In two minutes, Amanda was hanging by her arms chained to the bondage cuffs hanging from the ceiling, while she stood on a mat over the cold floor. Button tickled her sides, while Gretchen tickled her armpits, and Shorty tickled her thighs.

“WAAAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAA STHAHAHAHAAAAAAP screeched Amanda, as tears began to welt, I MEAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAN IT”!

“Cutchie cutchie coo teased Gretchen as she fingernails moved from Amanda’s pits to under her arms, does that tickle too”?

“HEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEHEE YES IT DOES, PLEEAAAASE STAHAAHAHAAP”!

Then the trolls switched spots, with Button tickling the armpits, Shorty tickling her ribs, and Gretchen tickling her belly. Amanda’s bare feet stomped in frustration, and she tried to move away but only made circles in the process. Button held her firmly in place and stopped to kiss Amanda’s shoulders, as tickling turned him on and he wanted nothing more than to seduce this human female. But first he would turn her on and make her vagina wet first. Then he would of course have to share her with his brother, and his sister too being that she was bisexual.

“Let’s raise her off the ground suggested Shorty, so I can tickle the bottoms of her feet again”.

“No, not the feet cried Amanda.

But it was too late, Button cranked the handle suspending the chains and Amanda gave a yelp as she was lifted over five feet off the floor. But her midsection was still within the reach of Button and Gretchen who were six feet tall. Now Gretchen tickled Amanda’s sides, Button tickled her bellybutton with his feather, and Shorty tickled both bottoms of her feet. Amanda kicked her feet but they couldn’t escape the troll’s paws. He’d hold one foot steady and tickle it, then vice versea with the other foot.

Then the trolls stopped after twenty minutes, and admired their handiwork. Amanda still hanging from the ceiling, went limp and she shivered from her ordeal. She also shivered from being in her undergarments in the cold dungeon.

“Let’s go get something to eat and then come back so we can have her for dessert suggested Button.

“Good idea agreed Gretchen, let’s get some chocolate and have a blonde brownie, muah ha ha ha”!

Amanda heard that comment and curled her toes at the thought of them smothering her in chocolate and licking it off her, it gave her goosebumps and made her cringe at the thought of being eaten like food.

Jane finished listening to her favorite songs and glanced at her watch, it had been quite some time since Amanda went inside. She should’ve been back by now, she thought curiously. Opening her car door, she headed towards the mansion’s front door.

To be continued……

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back