• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On Behalf of bballa4life60:

bballa4life60

TMF Regular
Greetings Members of TMF:

My name is Danielle, a good friend of the guy who is known on here as "bballa4life60". His real name is Eric, and I've known him for some time now. So have my friends Kristin and Amy. In fact, we're all here right now with our good friend Eric. I think he told us to tell you all "Hi", but all that came out was "Mmmmpmphhh!"

Here's what happened:

The three of us girls were going to meet over at Eric's house to hang out and watch tv with him and a couple of his guy friends. Well, his two friends ended up working late tonight, and told Eric that they wouldn't be coming over. Apparently, Eric assumed that meant NONE of us were coming over...but he was very, very wrong.

We let ourselves into his house (as we always do), and we were just about to yell that we had arrived when we heard some strange noises (accompanied by laughter) coming from his bedroom. Curious, we snuck towards his room and quietly opened the door. Sitting at his desk with his back to us, Eric was at this computer watching a video of two girls tickling and teasing a tied-up guy.

This seemed very strange to us, yet intriguing at the same time. We looked at each other, and the expressions on our faces slowly turned from confused to curious, and eventually to mischievous.

"What the hell are you doing?" Amy yelled out, standing only a few feet behind Eric. He instantly fell right out of his chair, looking up at us with eyes wide. His face quickly turned red, and before he could close his laptop we cut him off and tackled him to the floor.

I'm not sure if any of you know Eric personally, or if his picture is on this site, but he's a pretty big guy - 6'3" 260lbs. Normally, it would have taken a lot more than just the three of us to hold him down. But, after seeing the video he was watching, it just seemed natural for us to tickle him. It wasn't any more than 10 minutes that we had him exhausted, gasping for air, and pleading or mercy.

Amy, the more aggressive person of the group, continued to straddle his waist while Kristin and I kept his arms down. We weren't quite sure whether his face was red from embarrassment or red from not being able to breathe, but it was clear Eric didn't plan on spending his night this way.

"So, what do you have to say for yourself?" I asked him, giving him the most evil yet natural grin I could give. Eric began begging us not to tell anyone, ad that he had just came across this type of site and was curious about it. We know Eric well enough to know two things: we know he's ticklish, and we definitely know when he's lying.

It was at this point in the night that the light bulb came on over Amy's head, and she gave an ultimatum. “We won’t tell anyone about your little secret if you let the three of us tie you up right now, no questions asked.” Once she said that, Kristin and I looked at each other and then at her, wondering if she was serious. But the look on her face told it all.

Eric stammered for a little bit, and it almost seemed like he thought it was a test or something (as did Kristin and I). Eventually, we heard a faint “ok” come out of his mouth, and Amy instantly jumped up and started looking around the room.

To make this story short, we eventually found several of Eric’s neckties, and we now have him tied to his own bed. His hands are above his head, spread out to the top two bedposts. His feet are also spread out, tied to the bottom two bedposts. The second we had him tied up securely, Amy jumped on him and slowly but surely ripped his shirt off of him. He began pleading to not do anything mean to him, but that soon got old and we shoved another one of his ties into his mouth.

So, here is Eric’s current situation. He is tied to his own bed, his hands and feet completely immobile, and a tie shoved into his mouth (don’t worry, we’re relatively certain he can breathe!). He is currently wearing some regular gym-type shorts, and has boxers underneath. We decided to remove his socks as well, and I think that made him even more nervous.

After tickling him a few times, I needed a break, and decided to come look at what he had on his computer when he walked in, and this is what I found. I figured this would make an interesting story.

The three of us have already tickled him several times, and have teased him by sort of rubbing our hands over each other. His face has turned even redder now that it is quite clear that a tent has formed in his shorts. So, we just might have to tease him there as well.

I think we’re going to have a fun night with our good friend Eric, or as you know him as “bballa4life60”. None of us (including him) have anything going on tomorrow or Thursday, so if you have any ideas let us know!

Quick question – does this thing like log out after a while? Cuz I kinda wanna keep looking around here.

i thought i would post again to make sure this doesn't time out. we've discovered eric's feet are by far the worst ticklish spot on his body, but haven't tickled anything covered by his shorts. we may not do nething with them, figuring not giving him any pleasue would be a good punishment for not hiding this from us. this is amy by the way, and i think im gonna tickle danielle for saying i was being mean.

Come on! We told him we'd untie him in two hours, but we wanna have new stuff to keep going. We're trying to get more of his fetish's out, but we're not sure what they are. It looks like there's a lot of foot fetishs on here, so we're thinking of rubbing our feet in his face but we don't know if he's into that!

Is anyone on here?

we made him watch!

Well, to give poor Eric a break, Kristin and I (this is Danielle again) told Amy we should tie her up so Eric would be turned on by seeing her in bondage. Well, we decided to further tease Eric by tickling her! So, right now, Eric is still tied to the bed, and Amy is now tied to a chair with her hands tied behind her back to the back of the chair and her feet tied to the legs of the chair.

We also convinced her it would be even worse torture for Eric if she were in just her bra and panties, so now even more of her skin is exposed! I'm going to go help Kristin tickle Amy now, and maybe I'll tickle Eric while Kristin tickles Amy so we can get them both at once!

this time its really me

hey, it's the real bballa4life60. last night and this morning was probably the most fun i've ever had, and it hopefully won't be the last time i get together with the girls under those circumstances (although I know it'll never be all three again at the same time).

i see danielle wrote about how it started, but i'll try to put the whole thing into "story format" and post it later this week. but if no one's interested, i won't. either way, it was amazing!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back