• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First tickle story in ages f/m & m/f

Lynchy

TMF Expert
Wrote this for my girlfriend hehe I can't think of a title for it, but what the hey!
----------------------------------
I went to the hotel room to check on her, see if she was ready. I buttoned up the waist of my tuxedo jacket as I knocked on her door, and she opened it with a grin on her face.
“Well, don’t you look cute?” I didn’t feel cute. I felt silly, but I knew she liked it. She was beautiful herself, the long black dress looked amazing, and the stunning jewellery around her neck sparkled almost as much as her eyes. The cute smile just lit up the room as I walked inside. At that moment I was so happy to be with this girl.
“I have a present for you, darling,” she said as she handed me a small, gift-wrapped box. “Go ahead and open it. It’ll knock you out!” She giggled and again her amazing smile sent me somewhere else.
“As I began to open the box, I could hear a strange hissing noise inside. “What is it?” I asked as I pulled away the wrapping.
“You see soon enough.” She reached behind the sofa for something, but my attention was back to the box. As I opened it, the hissing stopped and a small green ball exploded into a waft of yellow smoke, right in my face! As I coughed and spluttered, I dropped the box and fell to the floor. Looking up at Sherri in desperation, I saw what she had been reaching for a gas mask!
“I hope you like the sleeping gas, my love. I had it made especially for tonight. I’d rather not go to the Prom after all, I’ve got special plans for you.” Her voice sounded muffled as I drifted into a deep slumber. Falling on my back, all I could do was let out a helpless groan as the gas took its full effect. Drained, dizzy, I slipped into the sleep I had been intended for…

As I opened my eyes, a cool breeze moved over me. I was restrained; my wrists and ankles tied to the top and bottom bed railings. As I looked to the left, noticed that the window was wide open, letting the cold air into the room and almost making me shiver.
“You’re finally awake then,” Sherri walked towards the bed, wearing my jacket that she must have taken off me while I was unconscious. “I know I could have just asked you for some sexy fun but it was much more fun this way!” She laughed as she came closer, grinning with delight.
“What are you going to do to me?” I almost didn’t want to ask, but survival instinct just forced the words out of my mouth.
“Well, remember all those times you tickled me silly?” I knew what was coming, and I suddenly felt the urge to go back in time and correct my immature teasing. “Well it’s time you got some of that back! I’ve got you tied up and looking very cute in that tuxedo of yours…” she ran her fingers up and down my arms, digging her nails just soft enough to force a smile to appear on my face. “…And I’ve got the window wide open so everyone outside can here you when you’re screaming with laughter. See, I think of everything!”
Before I could say anything to try and talk her out of her plan, her fingers were poised around my sides. I didn’t dare say anything. I just looked at her helplessly in an attempt to gain some compassion. But none would be shown tonight, I knew that!
“So let’s see how ticklish you are…” The second her nails dug into my soft sides, I let out an uncontrollable yelp. I had forgotten just how much something like this could tickle, and at least when I was a kid I could block my attacker. But this time I was helpless. I roared with laughter as Sherri poked her fingers into every ticklish spot of my body, dancing her fingers around my waist and up my back, and jiggling quickly up and down my ribcage. The more I struggled, the more she tickled.
“Are we having fun yet, love?” My laughter turned silent. I was now at the point where I was laughing so hard no sound came out. The muscles around my jaw began to ache as my mouth remained wide open to release to hysterics. I decided it might be best to plead and beg, since there was no way this could possibly get worse. “Please,” I shouted through my laughter when I could, “I’m sorry I pissed you offfffahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!”
“No Begging! It won’t do you any good!” It would appear my plan was flawed. My begging only seemed to make her more eager to torture me. Her fingers had reached my underarms now, making circles as I howled with helpless laughter.
“PLEASE STOP!” She wasn’t even listening. She was so happy making me suffer for the past that nothing I said would have stopped her. “I’ll do anything you want! Just please stop tickling!”
She stopped suddenly. “Anything I want? Really?”
“Anything to stop the tickles! I can’t stand it!”
“Then… how about we swap places?
And so we did. The request was somewhat confusing to me, but I wasn’t complaining. Anything to get me off that bed was fine with me!
“I wriggled my fingers around her waist as she squirmed and giggled in delight. The tickle session lasted about twenty minutes until we were both exhausted. I untied Sherri and we had a drink.
“You know, I had a really good time tonight.” She smiled and kissed my cheek as we both sat down. “The best thing is, it gives me an excuse to get you back again!”
I paused. The grin she gave me at that moment was the same grin I saw as I was slowly put to sleep by the mysterious yellow smoke. Then I felt it: the drink was drugged.
“Don’t worry, I won’t make you stay in your tux. I’ve got baby oil ready and everything!”
I dropped the glass and slumped sideways on the couch. My eyes were forced closed, and all I could do was dread what would happen when I woke up…

Yeah, nice and quick. You should mention is is a "gas" story.

Quite a few ppl on TMF like gassing stories.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back