• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sunriseticklee's True Stories and Fantasies II

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
<HTML>
<H2>DREW</H2>
<H3><B><center>
melair.gif
</center><BR>He was so incredibly sexy that it was distracting! And why today? Why at the worst possible moment, when the basketball court was filled to the brim with talent? Several times I was caught just watching his ebony godlike body soar toward the hoop instead of playing defense like I should.

<I>“Damn it C! What is wrong with you! How did you miss that rebound?”</I>

I jumped as my teammate Rick gave me a dirty look and tried to focus on the game. But how could one focus? I was in awe of him... His shot, the aligned flick of his wrist... the spread of his strong lanky fingers, the arching rotation of the ball, the sound of rubber kissing net without even grazing rim! So perfect.... DAMN! SO PERFECT!

His smile so radiant... Grace and confidence oozed out of him like that sheen of passionate sweat that gleamed and glistened in the sun. And every time I got the ball... every time I had a chance to impress this King Baller with my super skills.... I choked... I felt like a third grader with feet the size of boats and with a head bigger than the ball.

Shit! Snapped back to reality again....

<I>“How the hell did you miss a wide open lay up? Get in the game!” </I>

I began to get angry but not at Rick. He knew me... He was the one who actually taught me how to play for God‘s sake... and there I was, embarrassing him. Nine guys standing on the sideline wondering why he picked some sorry female instead of them... And now they were laughing at the both of us as the differences in the score stretched even wider.

They scored yet again! The ball was passed in and Rick looked at me... nodded. His eyes said, “Set it up!” I knew he was looking at me for the pick and roll move. He dribbled just outside of the three point line and waited for my screen to the right. We have done it so many times that it should be automatic... but not on a day like this. Instead of rolling swiftly toward the basket for a quick two... I just rolled out of the way... Rick and I almost collided as he tossed the ball to where I should have been. And the guy.... Drew... caught the ball... wove down the court and slammed it. GAME OVER....

“Who’s got next?” Drew asked looking right at me. And I walked off the court and went home.

I am sitting on the huge green radiator in my apartment complex, writing like I usually do, or not. The sun is just about to disappear into the horizon. Its crimson and purple splashes creating a funky kaleidoscope of designs across the evening sky.... The once comforting sound of crickets... the sizzle and buzz of the streetlights... even a small group of older tenants probably laughing at some dirty joke are all ignored. My face is still burning with embarrassment. I sure stunk up the court today... and instead of redeeming myself... I run off like a sobbing schoolgirl...

I am holding my journal and my inner turmoil is giving me a huge case of writers block. If not basketball, or singing, writing usually is something that calms my broken spirit. But not today! Damn... I can’t write either.

“GOD!” I sigh out loud... and lay back on the radiator. “You suck girl.”

“Bad day?”

I look up slowly. I don’t even want to talk to the person in front of me... but I gasp as I realize it’s Drew.

“I suppose it was sort of obvious!” I retort. He just laughs and my heart skips a beat.

“I have seen you sit here before... writing. What do you write about?”

“Nothing much... just silly stuff.”

“Let me see.”

“That’s all right!” I say and as my face starts to flush I think silently, “Yeah and every other page has YOUR name on it!”

“No seriously... I bet you are a brilliant writer.”

I smile and still say, “No”

Not many guys in Decatur say “brilliant”. I remind myself to add intelligent next to Drew's description of sexy and athletic. I shake my head at him vehemently to add to my seriousness and clutch the book to my chest.

“C’mon! Just one page C.” And he actually reaches for it... Well, I thought he was reaching for it... As he leans closer to me one hand goes for my journal... The other hand gooses my side...

“Hey Hahahaha! Don’t! Give it back!” I whine.

“Your fault for being ticklish.” He holds the book way above his head as I turn in circles around him protesting!

“Drew I’m serious! Give it back!”

“He has got to be the finest guy I have ever seen. And he plays ball like a pro!” he reads aloud. “Hey! You have a crush on me! heehee”

“GRRR!” I growl and actually leap on him.... We tumble in a tangled mass of arms and legs to the ground. I work quickly... and within seconds I am straddling him and have his back pressed deep into the grass. The fire in my eyes makes him laugh at me even harder.

“Girl you are stronger than I thought!” And as if he had stated the biggest lie in the world, he effortlessly and swiftly flips and straddles me. I struggle to regain the upper hand, to no avail.

“Drew... let me up!”

Drew leans his body so close to mine that our noses touch and he playfully and thoughtfully croones, “Hmm... NO!”

Within seconds he spins so that he is facing my feet. The next thing I know, he is gripping them both in his big strong hands and flipping off my sandals. And Oh! I know what is about to happen! An itchy fear tugs at my chest.

“Heheehee Drew... don’t! Don’t tickle me! Please” I knew it! I knew he was going to. And before he even starts I am a giggling mess! I am trying to jerk my legs back and I am begging like a homeless man on a corner.

“Drew please don’t tickle me!” I brace myself. But the first electric sensation of his skin touching my skin makes me scream and causes my body to send him for a little trip airborn, free, and no sky miles required. As I try to scramble away, he hops back on me, and I can tell by the straightness of his muscular back, he is determined to make me pay. I gently convulse with laughter as he digs in. --First heavy and swift on the heels, and then his fingers fiendishly tease and skitter along the arches of each soft foot.

“HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA! PLEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEHEEHEEEHEEE!” I pound his back with my fists each time he is merciful enough to pause, but then as the torture ensues, I collapse back to the ground. My ticklish laughter making me weak. He pulls back my toes and short nails scramble on the balls of my feet. The assault brings tears to my eyes.

“STOP HAAHAHAHAAA! YOU DEMON! HA HAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!”

“Demon?” He repeats with mock mortification. And as punishment I feel a thick blade of grass twirl and titillate in between and under each tender toe.

DREWWWWWWWWWWWWW PLEASE!

He ends the foot torture, but I barely realize it, for his hands have found more victims... my sides and my ribs....! HAHAHAHAAHA! Then worse of all... His fingers... began dribbling...and bouncing all over... keeping me off balance... making me laugh harder and harder and harder.... Squealing.... Gasping.... crying... begging.... Arm pits... belly button NOT THERE!... ribs... sides... BELLY BUTTON! STOP UNCLE! UNCLEEEEEEEEEE! Arm pits... Hips.... DREWWWWWWWWW! My lungs feel like they are on fire,... Or is it just my whole entire body?! I feel like my nipples were going to pop through my the lacy confines of my bra... My body has grown shaky and moist with excitement.... If only I can just stop laughing! If only he will just stop tickling!

“Ooo!” I hear him say... and then I feel warm hands climb inside of my shirt and fingers gently brush against my nipples on the outside of my bra.

“Excited?”

“Go to HELLLLLLLLLLEHEHEHEEEEHEHEHEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHEHAHEHAEHEHAHEHEHAEHHAAAAA!”

I can barely get it out. My entire body arches skyward as his nimble fingers spider and spin over my hardened nipples and tender breasts...
I go into fits upon fits of screaming laughter... so surprised that I am actually being tickled there... So surprised that I AM EVEN TICKLISH THERE!

“OH MY GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA... HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA..............................” and then silent laughter! My body bucking and flying so violently that it is scaring me. I have never felt so ticklish before... so aroused before... so... But then... he stops

He leans his face close to mine once again as I continue gasping for air and giggling... I can’t stop.... So near me that I can feel his rapid heartbeat... smell the intoxicating aroma of his spicy cologne and inhale the delicious hint of peppermint on his breath. And then he kisses me! Soft and gentle... tongue tickling the roof of my mouth, caressing mine... welcoming me. Taking in the trembling and the laughter still pouring from my lips.

I close my eyes and surrender to the liquid lava that is scorching me from head to toe... I feel him slowly sit up... and he whispers, “Sweet” like I am some tall intoxicating and tasty after dinner drink. And yet, I still cannot move. My only answer is the soft girlish giggle that just will not end!

Finally I am calm enough to sit up... And when I open my still tear streaked eyes, and pat the ground for my journal.... both the journal and the tickling culprit have vanished.</B></H3></HTML>

Hope you enjoyed! Please Comment! Please please please!
But be nice!

Live, Laugh, and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Last edited:
That was excellent, sunrise! I loved your description of being tickled. Thanks!

Awww

soleshine said:
That was excellent, sunrise! I loved your description of being tickled. Thanks!

Thank you sooo much Soleshine! *HUGS* ;) I was really nervous about it. I know you people have been writing stories for years so juwt bear with me... I am new at this.

More Comments?

Live, Laugh, and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

OMG!!! Awesome! A great story, Sunrise! So what if my new DNA is giving me six eyes, five arms, and a tail? It's worth it! YOU GO, GIRL!!!!! :devil: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

Sunriseticklee said:

Thank you sooo much Soleshine! *HUGS* ;) I was really nervous about it. I know you people have been writing stories for years so juwt bear with me... I am new at this.

More Comments?

Live, Laugh, and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

There is no need to be nervous. It was a fine story, in the romantic category. Keep posting.

Oh My... AGAIN!

*blush* :blush:

Double! Thanks HoneyBunny! :bunny:

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

Last edited:
milagros317 said:

There is no need to be nervous. It was a fine story, in the romantic category. Keep posting.

Thank you so much! Yeah! I am a hopeless romantic! One can only dream that I will meet someone who is as well.

Take care!
Until then... Live, Laugh, and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

I Should Point Out..

In the nuclear industry about half average means a worthy effort.

Tron

Sunriseticklee said:

Thank you so much! Yeah! I am a hopeless romantic! One can only dream that I will meet someone who is as well.

Gee.. :D
Sunrise, you're the brilliant. :eek: No kidding

Last edited:
Appreciative! Really!

Mostly Harmless said:

Gee.. :D
Sunrise, you're the brilliant. :eek: No kidding

:blush: Go on! No really! GO ON! What did you say again? Heehee :p
Thank you Mostly Harmless.

Also thank you for reading my story and for your comments neutron and celt.

Originally posted by TicklingDuo
Way cool story, Sun :D

Drew

Aww Drew! You really think so! Thanks. Now get Ann to read the story too! The next one... may involve the dice. Someone's got to use them since I haven't been able to yet! :(

LOL

Until Then!
Live, Laugh, and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

Re: w00t!

Dedicated Dan said:
Best story about basketball ever written!

YOU DAMN COPYCAT! LOL
You were supposed to make yours in flames! :sowrong:

Thanks for reading my story! *muttering* jerk!

heehee

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

Decatur eh? I know exactly where that is at. You still living in GA? Great post, by the way. I really enjoyed it.

STRAIGHT FROM THE DEC!

DaMan1048 said:
Decatur eh? I know exactly where that is at. You still living in GA? Great post, by the way. I really enjoyed it.

*blush* :blush: So you know where Decatur is, do you? LOL Lets just hope, if you know some people there, that my people and your people aren't the SAME PEOPLE! Heeheehee! My other story under this section takes place in Kensington Station. Know where that is? :p

Thank you very much for reading my story. I am so glad you enjoyed it! Does it make you want to go outside and play some ball? And yes I do still live in old boring GA. LAND OF THE TICKLEHATERS! sigh.. :(

Take care!
Live, Laugh and TICKLE (even with sports!)
Sunriseticklee

By the way! Dedicated Dan... MY HERO.... *muttering* Cutie!

Excellent story! I'll never look at a basketball quite the same way, nor how journals can keep quite the sizzling concepts. Please, continue to write and post, Sunrise!

Smiley

You're Welcome Sunrise..

That guy was right. Makes me want to pick up Basketball again

Or teaching.... :)

Be Safe

Tron

SmileyTkls said:
Excellent story! I'll never look at a basketball quite the same way, nor how journals can keep quite the sizzling concepts. Please, continue to write and post, Sunrise!

Smiley

Well I was always getting tickled on the basketball court. Quite an incentive to learn how to play! Heeheehee! And yes! Basketball was that serious to me... Just as serious as my journals. Those journals hold more ticking episodes than the forum... *wink* ;) Almost!

Thank you for your positive feedback Smiley! I only hope that my current writings and future ones are worthy of high caliber of stories this forum displays. I have read some really good ones.

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

Loved It !

Bravo Sunrise.

I loved the story and only wish you didn't live across the whole damn country. I could really fall for a lady with your talent.

Very nice

Excellent story Sunrise I'll admit I'm no sports fan,but all in all a great story
General Zod

Re: Loved It !

closetickler said:
Bravo Sunrise.

I loved the story and only wish you didn't live across the whole damn country. I could really fall for a lady with your talent.

Now CloseTickler.... You are hanging out in a city where I was born! And I visit often... so don't be surprise when I appear with a feather and a basketball in my hand! Woohoo! :D

Originally posted by Gen.xod
Excellent story Sunrise I'll admit I'm no sports fan,but all in all a great story
General Zod

Thank you General... Always deeply happy when I impress you. :)

Live Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

More to come soon!

Actually, I don't make many trips to Decatur...many trips at all. It is just a few exits down the expressway, though. And as for the Kesington...Marta Station?. I go to a lot of concerts, and I used to take Marta all the time, as it was the easiest way for an inexperienced "Atlanta" Driver to aviod all the crazy traffic, one way streets, and the risk of getting lost. But recently, I have been driving anyways. Gotta learn my way around sometime. It also never hurts to have friends in the car who know where they are going.:) I have a terrible sense of direction.:confused: LOL

As for basketball, that would be enough incentive for me to "try" to play, lol, but one must understand I am the classic white boy. No rhythm, can't jump, and minimal b-ball capabilities.:D I try to stick to playing the sports I am at least half decent at, haha.

Sunrise!

I am happy to see you are tap tap tapping! I like!
Joby

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back