• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

playback mode changes on clips4sale?

pgt1400

TMF Master
Has this happened to only or others? I used to be able to merely download clips and open them and they would play on windows media...now it seems that any clips or previews I download do not automatically playback with windows media player even though the files say wmv. In addition to wmv it also say VLC media. NOW any clips I want to play I HAVE to right click and tell my computer to use windows media player. I tried to adjust default player to windows media player but it does not seem to change anything. Is this something that has just gone crazy only on my computer or has there been a change to clips on TMF and files on Clips4sale? Can anyone advise?

usually that means that you have to upgrade your player. newer versions of a file are often not seen by older versions of the program, only the other way around.

The other possibility is that you installed a new program that has changed the defaults for opening a file. you need to go into windows media player and check that it is the default (after making sure it's up to date).

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back