• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Soles are Mine (m/f, adult)

Makemyday

Your soles are mine ... and I love looking at your bare feet ... your smooth, sexy foot bottoms, which wrinkle and squirm when I touch them. Your soles are so ticklish, you can't help but laugh when I tickle them.

Tickling is the worst form of torture for you, and having your feet tied makes you feel so vulnerable … so submissive. It turns us both on.

I tell you that I am going to tickle your bare feet for twenty minutes, and you whine in a submissive voice that you can't bear to have your feet tickled that long … that tickling drives you crazy.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Nothing turns me on more than hearing your submissive pleas for mercy … especially once the tickling has begun, and you beg me in a loud, shrieking tone to stop.

I start with your feet on the edge of the bed, your sweet soles facing me. You clutch a pillow to your chest, and your toes twitch nervously, knowing that you will be tickled soon. The first stroke of my finger on the bottom of your foot makes you squeal and pull your foot back. Stroking your other foot has the same affect. Each time you pull away, I tell you to put your foot back. We try this a few more times, before I decide that you must be tied. You moan, and plead with me not to tie you. Being tied results in more tickling that you can't escape, which is exactly what I want.

At first, I just put toe cuffs on you. The cold metal locks both of your big toes together, and prevents you from covering up one sole with the other foot. Now, to escape tickling, you pedal your heels up and down, or twist your feet side-to-side, while laughing into your pillow. I have a bit more luck tickling you this way, but it's not enough. I have to secure your ankles.

This makes you beg even more. You know begging won't stop it, but you do it anyway … knowing that it turns me on … while you secretly wanted it to happen all along. You gingerly stick your ankles through the bars on the foot rail, and watch as I buckle the thick, leather restrains around each ankle. Then I link the cuffs together, and tie your ankles down tightly to the bedframe. Instead of replacing the toe cuffs, I take a thin cord and bind your toes together, then tie a cord from there up to the rail above your toes. Pulling tight, your toes are drawn up, and your soles helplessly exposed. Now there is no way for you to move your feet away from the tickling, and knowing that makes you shiver.

The first touches on your captive soles causes you to shriek with laughter. You feel like electricity is racing up and down the bottoms of your sensitive feet … but it's only my fingers. I tickle your feet for many minutes, driving you wild with tickle torture. You laugh, beg and squeal … gasping and pleading for mercy when you have enough breath in you to talk … the torture of your ticklish soles is driving you insane … your nipples swell … your hips grind … and your clitoris burns and throbs … you feel like you need to be fucked so bad from this incredible torture.

The more I tickle, the more hysterical you get … the more desperate your pleas … finally you can't help yourself and you thrust a hand between your legs to seek release. I double my attack on your squirming soles, tickling you without mercy … making you rub your pussy harder and faster, knowing I will only stop once you've managed to cum. And when you do, it's so intense, you think you might pass out.

Then, when you can breathe normally again, and have collected yourself, I pull out the brushes, and tell you it's time for round 2 … :)

Cool story...

Love the angle on this one; a great piece of writing my fellow scribe. Well done, and looking forward to your next story...

excellent!!!

Man, that was a great story.I was going to ask how you could see inside my head,then I realized you must be looking in my bedroom. You described it exactly.
One request: mormormormormormormormormormormor
Spotman C

I liked this one too. Thanks, Makemyday. I'm looking forward to the second round :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone ... I aim to please.

Makemyday

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back